Free Target Gift Card For Writing Reviews

[quote name='Nico0020']how long does it take to get the gift card. more info please.[/QUOTE]

I just did the 10 reviews today but I got a email telling me that my gift card is on its way. All you have to do is write about a sentence each for a review.

thx OP. gave it a shot. wrote reviews for areas in Vegas and Hawaii. guess we'll see how long it takes to get the GC

Just finished. My gift card is on its way. Thanks. This statement from the confirmation e-mail made me lol a little "Its moms like you that make a difference!"

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I just signed up wrote the 10 reviews, whats the next step?[/QUOTE]
If you filled out your address in your profile, you should get an e-mail saying its on its way.

^ Same story here. Did the reviews the day this thread went active and received the GC today in the mail from Target. THANKS OP!!!

Is there any limit to how many people per address can do this? I could totally see this getting gamed, it only took me 15 minutes to do 10 reviews.

[quote name='JoeyIA']Is there any limit to how many people per address can do this? I could totally see this getting gamed, it only took me 15 minutes to do 10 reviews.[/QUOTE]

Who wants to the brave soul to do it multiple times? :cool:

[quote name='BitLooter']Thanks. HughJass is now writing up reviews, hopefully I'll be $5 richer pretty soon.[/QUOTE]

HughJass :applause:

I just finished the reviews, approximately how many days did it take for shipping? around 30 days?

Actually, I never got anything. It's possible I goofed in counting and didn't do all ten reviews, but so far I've been too lazy to go back and add some more.

I just did this, so I gotta wait a month?
I guess it doesn't matter though, I think the nearest target to me is 70 or 50 miles away or something...

[quote name='BitLooter']Actually, I never got anything. It's possible I goofed in counting and didn't do all ten reviews, but so far I've been too lazy to go back and add some more.[/QUOTE]

I did all 10 reviews but never got the e-mail. Too much work for $5.

although this sounds tempting to get $5, i dont think i wanna fill out bogus reviews for places i am not familiar with and confuse people who actually read these reviews as a guide.
no props for finding or abusing this site.

[quote name='sickle']although this sounds tempting to get $5, i dont think i wanna fill out bogus reviews for places i am not familiar with and confuse people who actually read these reviews as a guide.
no props for finding or abusing this site.[/QUOTE]

You can review places like Target, Sears, and so on, they don't have to be bogus reviews. Just saying

Duders, I don't know if you all were aware, but it's moms like me that make a difference.

Booya beechezzzzz. (and thanks OP!)

EDIT: To chime in on the issue, I did mostly restaurants I've been to and a couple department stores I know. There are also some public parks, gyms, etc. I just reviewed em based on my experience with em. May not be from a motherly perspective, but I think my opinions should still mean something.

Rang in too early with the hate. I got my $5 GC in the mail on Friday. I guess the e-mail confirmation got lost in the excitement.

bread's done
Back