Free Tea at Arby's... TODAY 5/6

pyoobez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just checked my email and in the Arby's newsletter there was a piece about today being National Beverage Day. Anyway, they're giving away a free FruiTea, which is fresh brewed, blended with fruit flavors, poured over ice and served with a lemon slice.

All you have to say is "I'm parched. FruiTea me!"

This is at participating locations, so YMMV. At least here, it appears to not work at the in-mall location, but that one has never been big on following Arby's promotions (in fact, they still have an old ass 1980's menu sign inside).

Oh the flavors are apparently Passion Fruit, Mandarin Peach, Diet Peach and Diet Blackberry. The diets are sweetened with Splenda.

If it wasn't such a hassle getting to the non-mall one they list, I'd take advantage of this... just to be the asshole who goes in, props his arm on the counter and says this loud and cheesily enough that everybody hears.

My Arby's is fucking cheap as hell and does not accept coupons. I don't think I've ever eaten there and being so cheap that they won't spare a cost of pennies to make me a customer is pretty sad. To be honest though, I'd take the free shit and not go back since fast food is something I try to avoid as much as possible.

Do you have to say the line everyweek?

And you'd probably look really cheap coming in every Wednesday just to get free food. lol...

But then again desperate times call for desperate measures.

Just came back from Arbys and got some free tea with some friends. We didn't have to say that stupid line at all, we just came in and asked for the free tea and gave it to us without a hitch. Hardly anyone was there for the promo if at all, so we managed to get some to go.

The tea isn't bad, it's just how it is, tea. However knowing that every Wed there giving free food is nice. Free is free.

Got some free tea myself, didn't have to say that stupid line.

Next Wednesday is going to be awesome with that free Roastburger :drool:

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Anyone get the free roastburger today? i heard they now require a purchase to get it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, had to get a drink but whatever, it was worth it.

Since Arby's is giving away freebies all summer on Wednesdays, maybe the OP can update this thread title every week? Or maybe someone can create a new thread? Just a thought.

bread's done
Back