FREE Tekken 6 (PS3) Elite Samurai DLC Pack on Playstation Store

tahoesnowboarder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
For those looking for the DLC, i just checked out Playstation Store, they have the DLC there. (not sure if it is the exact same though)!

Here is the code:

7M3L-6JBA-JKM7

please post when used!

[quote name='ultimatex']is this a one time use code[/QUOTE]

Go on the store and just dl it free w/o the code?

I finally got my code from Amazon for this and now it's on the store for free..... :whistle2:s All those emails and ninjas I sent now feel extra useless but now everyone gets a super awesome samurai suit so...... DUFF MAN, OH YEAH! :whee:

[quote name='USB Cable']I finally got my code from Amazon for this and now it's on the store for free..... :whistle2:s All those emails and ninjas I sent now feel extra useless but now everyone gets a super awesome samurai suit so...... DUFF MAN, OH YEAH! :whee:[/QUOTE]

I had a pre-order code too, but I like timed releases for some games that I didn't get before the pre-order period was over. That way people like me don't have to miss out on on-disc content. A good example is for the Naruto PS3 game (not a great game, but I'm a fan of the manga), where the first 2 DLC were Gamestop or Gamecrazy (GC never honors their pre-order deals) so you can't ever get all DLC's due to multiple retailer offers. Eventually they were released with the rest of the DLC's on PSN.

Where is this in the PSN store? I can`t find it.

NVM I just realized how old this thread was....

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back