FREE Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles Poster from FOX

I just sent with 4 different email addresses. 3 came today so I don't know if I will get the 4th or not. Thing that sucks is I have 3 but none are the one I wanted.

I wanted this one

http://www.daemonstv.com/2007/12/03...h-connor-chronicles-promo-poster-summer-glau/

I ended up with one with John Connor on it and 2 of this one

http://www.daemonstv.com/2007/12/03...h-connor-chronicles-promo-poster-lena-headey/

I also remember sending a request for this one

http://www.daemonstv.com/2007/12/03...connor-chronicles-promo-poster-summer-glau-2/

The one here is what replaced the john conner one or the john conner one replaced it.

http://www.daemonstv.com/2007/12/03...connor-chronicles-promo-poster-summer-glau-3/

They are a large poster and I think they send you a random one if they run out of the one you wanted or the just screwed mine up.

[quote name='red flare graf']Your room is going to be covered in posters from a craptastic TV show.. I pity.[/QUOTE]

I'm not even going to put them up. Hell with the way my room is set up even if i wanted to I would not be able to. I have a door to the hallway and a door to the bathroom on one wall. My closet sticks out of the corner with the doors on one side and a window on the other wall. The wall facing the wall with the doors has 2 windows and the other wall has a window. So my room is just a floor, ceiling, 4 windows and 2 doors. The posters are wider then the doors so thats out of the question. I just sent for them to see if they would send me all of them and because they were free. If I got them ok if not oh well i'm out of nothing.

I'm not hanging mine up either.
But for someone that took the time to trick them into sending you 4 (despite the rules saying otherwise), you'd think you'd have the respect to hang them up, lol.
But to each his own...I just don't see a point in hoarding free stuff that others would want.

Couldve saved a few for Red Flare to idolize.

I'm sure I'm not even getting mine at this rate.

Mine came on Friday afternoon in a box that was definitely not handled with care by UPS. The poster was only slightly pinched though making just a couple of creases, but as I unrolled it I remembered that I had accidentally ordered he wrong poster.

Still free is free,

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Sent for all four, just got two of them...absolutely smashed to hell by UPS. Did anyone else have a similar problem?[/QUOTE]

I think mine was beat to hell by the packers. It was semi-rolled, mostly folded :bomb: ...

[quote name='McNutsack']I'm not hanging mine up either.
But for someone that took the time to trick them into sending you 4 (despite the rules saying otherwise), you'd think you'd have the respect to hang them up, lol.
But to each his own...I just don't see a point in hoarding free stuff that others would want.

Couldve saved a few for Red Flare to idolize.

I'm sure I'm not even getting mine at this rate.[/QUOTE]

I would put the one up if I had my own place and a wall to put it on. So I might when I get my own place. I'm sure I'm not the only one that sent for one of each and got more then one poster. I would have rather got the one I wanted and only it then the 3 that I did get.

I got mine in a huge box, and it was bent to hell. They had the poster "protected" with a thin layer of tissue paper. Just when you thought Fox couldn't get any fucking dumber. They couldn't put it in a small carboard tube?

I sent the box to my mothers, hehe, so she is like "you have something" and I couldn't remember what the fuck it was. Honestly they make cardboard tubes, why not use them Fox?!

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Sent for all four, just got two of them...absolutely smashed to hell by UPS. Did anyone else have a similar problem?[/quote]

hell yeah man, i got mine today and it looked like the box was stomped on the poster itself was like bent in half. im still gonna hang it on my wall though. i signed up for 2 posters hopefully i'll get the other one as well

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Sent for all four, just got two of them...absolutely smashed to hell by UPS. Did anyone else have a similar problem?[/QUOTE]

Mine looked like someone stomped all over the box. The poster is in bad shape.

I got mine on monday in a long box from ups. very nice condition too. Thanks OP. here's hoping my 2nd one arrives, but I'm happy with just hte first. lol

[quote name='ryoga79']I got mine on monday in a long box from ups. very nice condition too. Thanks OP. here's hoping my 2nd one arrives, but I'm happy with just hte first. lol[/quote]

Did ups just leave it at your front door, the reason I ask is because I haven't gotten mine yet.:cry:

[quote name='archangelreb']Did ups just leave it at your front door, the reason I ask is because I haven't gotten mine yet.:cry:[/QUOTE]
Yea, and they didnt even ring the bell or knock. Plus, poster was severely dented. The box, however, was perfectly fine. I think someone at Fox was having a bad day.

When I got mine the boxes were not in that great of condition. The posters were in better condition but not the best. Glad I got them free and yes I got more then one. I really didn't think I would get any.

seriously, this is kind of sucks. A lot of people aren't even fans, and ordered and received 4 of them, while some of us that are fans didn't even receive 1 poster.

I was able to get only 3 and I'm glad they came. I'm a fan of the movies and I even thought the third was good and I count it when it comes to the story. Well untill Cameron makes another one but that will never happen. As for the TV show I'm geting into it but think it could be a lot better. The special effects are not that good and could be a lot better. For me this would be the best TV show on TV if they would make them look as good as they do in the movies. I will be picking this up the day it comes out on DVD. Hell I'm even willing to pay full price for it.

The thing that I really hate about the show though is it is not on in demand. I work on the nights it is on and have to download it when it is online. The downloads the audio is off from the video the last half of it. So you see thier mouths move then hear what they say. This I blame on Charter and they crap they call in demand.

both of mine came in about 2 weeks ago, they are pretty huge, they came in these long and skinny rectangle boxes..i think they were shipped from canada

bread's done
Back