Free tickets to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie

aporter727

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I was on DMR.com tonight adding in some new Blu Ray codes I got over the weekend, and noticed they have a promotion for the new Winnie the Pooh movie that comes out in a few weeks. You can get tickets to see the movie, for either $12 or $8. Go here and check out the details.

Basically you have to redeem a DMR code for a certain list of movies. However, I do own most of them, but I entered them months ago. It seems they may be retroactive. I had two tickets in my profile waiting for me, and I know I didn't redeem DMR codes just now for any on the list. If you've redeemed any of those movies, then check out this section of the DMR website to see if you have the tickets waiting for you.

*I've also posted this in DVD, Blu-Ray and HD DVD Deals section because I wasn't sure which section it would be more suitable for. Please delete if this does not belong in here.*

Thread is misleading and false. You redeemed the codes months ago so they probably just added them to your account automatically or you did something else to qualify. I signed up and did as stated, no luck.

Offer good and purchases made between 6/24/11 – 8/13/11. While supplies last. Void where prohibited. DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (and D.C.), PUERTO RICO, AND CANADA. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Must enter eligible codes 6/24/11 – 8/13/11 and redeem movie certificate by 8/13/11.

I redeemed Alice and Bolt long time ago. Sucks to be me. No tickets available for me.

[quote name='dios']Offer good and purchases made between 6/24/11 – 8/13/11. While supplies last. Void where prohibited. DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (and D.C.), PUERTO RICO, AND CANADA. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Must enter eligible codes 6/24/11 – 8/13/11 and redeem movie certificate by 8/13/11.

I redeemed Alice and Bolt long time ago. Sucks to be me. No tickets available for me.[/QUOTE]

Seems you have to redeem a code to trigger the tickets. Get a DMR code and give it a try.

I just redeemed a code from Bambi at the bottom of the Winnie the Pooh page and I didn't get anything. It just tells me I can get a Bambi poster under my offers.

[quote name='Aerc']I just redeemed a code from Bambi at the bottom of the Winnie the Pooh page and I didn't get anything. It just tells me I can get a Bambi poster under my offers.[/QUOTE]

Blu Ray or DVD?

I entered Alice and Bolt blurays in there about a couple months back and i dont see it. You said you posted some bluray codes and you got them?

I registered some of the titles a long time ago as well and it seems that I'm not eligible either. I think they would have been have to been enter between 6/24/11 – 8/13/11.

So it's apparently for the DVD's only? I didn't see anywhere that it indicated DVD/Blu-Ray. That would be pretty lame if it was for DVD only...

[quote name='sangredekrazy']So it's apparently for the DVD's only? I didn't see anywhere that it indicated DVD/Blu-Ray. That would be pretty lame if it was for DVD only...[/QUOTE]

I think it may be DVD only, which does kind of blow. I did originally enter DVD codes, but eventually upgraded to Blu and entered Blu codes. Sorry guys...

Mine was bluray as well. That is kind of weak. You would assume it would be the other way around with it not working with dvds.

bread's done
Back