Free tickets to The Amazing Spiderman with purchase of select Kelloggs products

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
So I dont know how much of a deal this is but I thought I'd post it and let you guys judge. Right now you can certain Kelloggs products and each box come with a code. 2 codes gets you a 3D ticket upgrade from a regular ticket, 6 codes gives you a free movie ticket, and 8 codes gives you a free 3D ticket. Cheez-Its also work for this, and I like to keep Cheez-Its in my desk at work getting enough codes will be easy. Just thought I'd post this if anybody else were interested!

Links to deal http://spidermanmovie.kelloggs.com/:b=chrome/

http://www.snackpicks.com/en_US/promotions/kelloggs-cheez-it-spiderman-instant-win-game.html

I wonder if I should be worried about there being at least 3 different ways to get free tickets to this movie....oh well,still can't wait to see it.

[quote name='Vap']I wonder if I should be worried about there being at least 3 different ways to get free tickets to this movie....oh well,still can't wait to see it.[/QUOTE]

lol this should be in the movie cash thread...saw this but don't want all that cereal.

too bad their not the ones making fruity pebbles. :(

Cheeze-its are alight but wheat thins are the winner in my book.

Actually, the best part of this promo is the tickets you earn can be used for ANY movie...and once you print them they don't expire until July 31, 2013!

I just printed one off today to use for an IMAX showing of Prometheus tonight.

-mattyp

[quote name='mattyp33']Actually, the best part of this promo is the tickets you earn can be used for ANY movie...and once you print them they don't expire until July 31, 2013!

-mattyp[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that you wasted your free ticket. :whistle2:#

There's been on and off sales on Kelloggs products. I picked up a ton of Frosted Mini Wheats for $1.80 each when they were on sale at Target, seemed like the cheapest option so far.

[quote name='mattyp33']Actually, the best part of this promo is the tickets you earn can be used for ANY movie...and once you print them they don't expire until July 31, 2013!

-mattyp[/QUOTE]

Any movie? That's good to know. Would love to use this towards new Batman in IMAX myself.

DOH! What a letdown that movie was, especially the train wreck of a second half...oh well, halfway to my next ticket, IMAX Dark Knight Rises!

[quote name='B:L']Sorry to hear that you wasted your free ticket. :whistle2:#

There's been on and off sales on Kelloggs products. I picked up a ton of Frosted Mini Wheats for $1.80 each when they were on sale at Target, seemed like the cheapest option so far.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back