Free Toy Soldiers Toy Biplane Avatar Prop (Sales & Specials+)

Jalen Oh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Nothing to get too excited over, but hey, it's free. :)

Simply load up the "Sales & Specials+" app and go to the Chain Reaction tab. (You may need XBL Gold to get it for free, but I'm not entirely sure)

Thanks, finally that app is useful for something.

TIP: When you're done, hit the center button and Y to dashboard - trying to quit locks up my entire Xbox (not sure if it's just me but I think it's a buggy app).

[quote name='Mugatu']Thanks, finally that app is useful for something.

TIP: When you're done, hit the center button and Y to dashboard - trying to quit locks up my entire Xbox (not sure if it's just me but I think it's a buggy app).[/QUOTE]

Yeah it happens, even on my slim. I think its programmed that way.

(a tinge of topic, but just a wee little bit)
guys, ive got the app on the dash, but it doesnt have a download option. only "pin to home" or "rate"... ive searched the net (xbox support forums, google etc) but cant find any answer to this odd problem.

I dont have it installed, and im in the uk so no probs there. told 2 of my pals about this and they both downloaded the app np...

I could not find the Sales & Specials app in Canada so I logged in to my US account downloaded the app then logged out of the US account and into my Canadian account opened the app in My Apps then downloaded the prop.

Hope this helps!

bread's done
Back