Free Trades at Goozex through 1/31/10 (need a college email address)

Bloodbooger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
While on break, the Goozex Faculty Staff would like to remind all of you about the FREE trades available to all “.edu” students. From now through January 31, 2010 Goozex student members will have free trades on movies and games.

New members should register with a “.edu” email address. Existing student members should simply change and then confirm their “.edu” email addresses. Know this and you’ll pass the Goozex101 exam with no problem. Happy Trading!

Good time to use up a few points!

Wow - I might be able to use this if I decide to get something - I still have my edu email which I use but haven't been using it with Goozex. Thanks OP!

Great deal. I got that email but didn't read it....so i gotta thank you for this one!

I need to pay a bit more attention LOL :lol:

[quote name='aheineken']Thanks, OP.

Way to go, Goozex. Continue supporting the gaming habits of broke college kids.[/QUOTE]

or for CAG's in general, hehe. thanks, going to spread the word.

How do you confirm that you have free trades? It is still showing 1, which I had before I changed to my EDU account.

EDIT: Never mind, I just went to my account and saw: You are eligible for free trades: no tokens needed on all trades

bread's done
Back