Free Trades on Goozex through all of July!

linkpwns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Somehow I realized that on goozex, my 600 points and 1 trade became 3 games. I then saw that they were doing Free trades until July 31st.
Sure, the trades are cheap, only $1 a trade, but if you have a lot of extra points, you should try to add more games to your requests this month.
Just a heads up.
NOTE: I didn't see this posted before, if it was, mods lock and delete.

Goozex.com

[quote name='PyroGamer']This includes the shipping and shipping slips? I'll definitely be checking this out.[/QUOTE]
No, you pay for your own postage on Goozex. Its basically a peer to peer trade site except you trade games for points. The points is basically Goozex currency. You use points to get other games. It normally costs $1 per game you receive, but through July they aren't taking people's trade tokens (trade tokens are the $1 fee).

If you got any questions at all just ask, I'm sure another CAG can answer your question. You can also contact the Goozex people directly, they should be able to help you out too.

When I first began trading I didn't get credit until they left positive feedback. Now I noticed that when I accept a trade to be sent out from me the points automatically go onto my account instead of waiting for positive FB. is there a point were you have enough positive FB that they just trust you? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='stabmetillicum']When I first began trading I didn't get credit until they left positive feedback. Now I noticed that when I accept a trade to be sent out from me the points automatically go onto my account instead of waiting for positive FB. is there a point were you have enough positive FB that they just trust you? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

As per the Goozex site, here is the answer to your question.
"As a new user you need to do at least two positive trades (feedback score > 10) to avoid the escrow account and being paid immediately.

The escrow account kicks in again if you get one negative/neutral feedback (feedback score 11 to 100) or two negative/neutral feedbacks (feedback score >100). In this case you must do two more positive trades to skip the escrow account and being paid immediately again"

Anyhow, more generally.....Go Goozex.

i think this thread is gonna turn into a referral thread.. not that theres anything wrong with that.. the more people the more games to get at goozex.

i still have 2 free trades from previous signup.. ive been sending more than i have receiving. but i was able to get a few great games, like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (MINT AND COMPLETE!!!), Ogre Battle, and many more!! If you're not a member, what're you waiting for? sign up!

this site sounds interesting. Might have to check it out and see what its all about. I'll use the referral above if I do sign up. I know how to give back to the users on this forum, don't worry.

[quote name='linkpwns']I don't want this to get locked, so don't do too much referal posting. This is to inform you guys of the deal[/QUOTE]

Seriously, guys.

I just started using Goozex and I have to give it a hearty recommendation. I traded Beyond Good and Evil for the Xbox and Gun for the Xbox 360 and used those points to get Crackdown on the X360...the math would have never worked out like that if I tried to trade the games in for credit at EB or Game Crazy.

Yeah, it's awesome. I've been using it since they started (heard about them here). Got a black label Castlevania SOTN, but got screwed out of Valkyrie Profile three times (all new users, never sent). They refund your points if someone does that, you just have to wait about two weeks to make sure the game wasn't sent and then about a day for the points to go back to your account.

Pretty darn good customer service as well.

I also feel the need to throw in my two cents. I have traded away probably 10-15 games I played and beat and just had no desire to sell on eBay. It is normally too difficult to hammer out numerous trades here that end up panning out, too. So for my 10-15 games I finished, I just wait a month or so post release, and BAM, in rolls Super Paper Mario, Sonic and the Secret Rings and God of War II . I am also next in line for Pokemon Battle Revolution, Dawn of Mana and Marvel Trading Card Game and Starcraft II (whenever it releases next year). The more traders out there, the fast the turnover, the more money the site makes, and the better service and interface it can provide. Everybody wins by creating the biggest trading environment possible, so join now!

I turned these games:
Second Sight (PC)
Resident Evil Zero (GC)
Super Mario 64 DS
Jump Super Stars (DS)
Baiten Kaitos Origins (GC)
Lunar Dragon Song (DS)

For these games: (All Complete)
Devil May Cry (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (GC)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2)
Phantom Dust (XBox)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2)

Pretty good, eh?

bread's done
Back