Free Uncharted 2 MP Beta Keys for IGN Insider/Fileplanet users!

[quote name='Poor2More']IF someone can trade me a beta Key, I have 1 month LIVE, Gears of War 2 Flashback Map pack[/QUOTE]Check your PM.

I gave them away already but I had 3 keys. XD I got them from buying inFamous, subscribing to Qore and from being apart of the GAP.

[quote name='ohboy10451']not free considering u need a paying subscription. I have a code by the way. PM me with your offers[/QUOTE]

Its free if you are already a subscriber. That was the point of the post. Not to get you to buy one.

And last time I checked, I didn't make this post to trade codes. kthanxbai

man I want to get in on this but I missed all the free keys before. Don't want to pay for a subscription i don't use. Anyone know if this beta will be free to public after 6/28?

[quote name='carbontiger']Its free if you are already a subscriber. That was the point of the post. Not to get you to buy one.

And last time I checked, I didn't make this post to trade codes. kthanxbai[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I do not own a PS3 & I'm an Insider, so I just gave one away to Luan87us. If someone wants to trade they should take it the trade forums.

[quote name='ohboy10451']not free considering u need a paying subscription. I have a code by the way. PM me with your offers[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ohboy10451']i have 1 for trade, PM me with offers[/QUOTE]

We heard you the first time;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I gave up my subscription a while back, when the site became one giant board of advertising (even for subscribers). I don't know why anyone would pay to be a subscriber because their 'premium' content is mostly garbage, and the rest is free.

Yeah baby I got my beta code. :)

card.png

[quote name='retail sucks']Exactly, I do not own a PS3 & I'm an Insider, so I just gave one away to Luan87us. If someone wants to trade they should take it the trade forums.

We heard you the first time;)[/QUOTE]

thanks very much retail.

[quote name='ohboy10451']i have 1 for trade, PM me with offers[/QUOTE]
I'll trade you my heart and if your a Jets fan I'll tell u mark sanchez is teh best qb ever ;).

This thread isn't for the trading/selling of beta codes, which is against the rules for trading on CAG. Don't make further posts about trading/selling beta codes.

bread's done
Back