Free uncharted 3 dynamic theme ps3

pmoy1

CAG Veteran
Got an email from PSN and well if you text THEME and your email address to 44264 they will send you a code the Announcement Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme. It's the one with the plane crash and Drake standing there. Give it a try I just text them and am about to put in the code in a bit.

[quote name='htz']Of course it won't work, SMS only works on phones.[/QUOTE]

silly guy.

anyway, just got one. thanks OP

[quote name='Romeo']For me it's about the privacy. I will NEVER give out my private cell phone number for a company to advertise to.[/QUOTE]

I know it sucks phones don't have caller ID and you can't delete text's without reading/replying to them right? And the FCC isn't banning telemarting calls from people's private cell phones.

yeesh, this world is SOOOO hard with it's instant communication and how it never advances. ::rolls eyes::

[quote name='ohnoitschris']Google Voice does SMS :lol:[/QUOTE]
Let me be more specific, Google Voice does not support short code/short number messaging. They do support SMS for telephone numbers (999-999-999) not numbers like 44264 which are called short code SMS.

[quote name='Romeo']Can someone verify if this theme is the same as the one free for PS+ members?[/QUOTE]
You mean the one with Drake standing there in front of the plane wreck messing with his weapon with the animated fire? I'm thinking it is the same theme, in which case anyone who had and used those free PS+ codes that Sony emailed quite a few people(I'm good till June;)) already have the chance to DL it from the PS Store.

[quote name='dennisb407']^^ I chuckled[/QUOTE]

Wait. So you wouldn't f
ight
and s
cratch
a big d
olphin
then eat the c
aviar
in the ocean, afterwards, for one of these codes? SMFH.:roll:

[quote name='Romeo']For me it's about the privacy. I will NEVER give out my private cell phone number for a company to advertise to.[/QUOTE]

Don't blame you. I had a store ask me for my number, saying it was 'only' for the receipt. Only for the receipt AND texting me a damn 'deal' are 2 different things!
[quote name='MillionBlades']THANKS GUYS.... FOR GETTING THIS FOR FREE :D NOTHING IS FREE THESE DAYS

The process took 5 seconds after I send the text message I received a text back asking my birth year so I text it back and they sent me a DLC code... all done in 15 seconds[/QUOTE]

Text this, text that, text this, text... Then, birth year. Social, too? Damn. All that for a code? Lmfao.

[quote name='dennisb407']^^ I chuckled[/QUOTE]

Wait. So you wouldn't f
ight
and s
cratch
a big d
olphin
then eat the c
aviar in the ocean
, afterwards, for one of these codes? SMFH.:roll:

Don't blame you. I had a store ask me for my number, saying it was 'only' for the receipt. Only for the receipt AND texting me a damn 'deal' are 2 different things!
[quote name='MillionBlades']THANKS GUYS.... FOR GETTING THIS FOR FREE :D NOTHING IS FREE THESE DAYS

The process took 5 seconds after I send the text message I received a text back asking my birth year so I text it back and they sent me a DLC code... all done in 15 seconds[/QUOTE]

Text this, text that, text this, text... Then, birth year. Social, too? Damn. All that for a code? Lmfao.

[quote name='DP3'] I'm tired of all these stupid things requiring FB, Twit, or texting. They should provide options everyone can use.[/QUOTE]

lolwut :lol:

Worked for me just now, texts only cost me like 10 cents or less on my prepaid phone so worth it for me, especially since I never use my phone, so I may as well use it to get something. Also reply DRAKESTOP so you don't receive any additional messages due to this.

bread's done
Back