Free Uncharted 3 PS3 theme

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Wish it was the dynamic theme....

EDIT: Wait it's the dynamic theme? Last I heard it was the static one...[/QUOTE]
No, the psn blog states that it is static. There is a separate code for the uk only for the dynamic theme.

[quote name='PublikDefender']No, the psn blog states that it is static. There is a separate code for the uk only for the dynamic theme.[/QUOTE]
the UK code is the same in that it is for the static theme and avatar
the dynamic theme is for sale in the UK store just as it is in the US store

I received a code for a free avatar and dynamic theme in my e-mail account the other day but when I went to use it on my PS3, I was given the message that my code had already been used or was expired. I wrote to Sony and haven't heard anything back. WTF?! I was so excited and then so bummed out when it wouldn't work. Stupid tease! :bomb:

[quote name='tridon']I received a code for a free avatar and dynamic theme in my e-mail account the other day but when I went to use it on my PS3, I was given the message that my code had already been used or was expired. I wrote to Sony and haven't heard anything back. WTF?! I was so excited and then so bummed out when it wouldn't work. Stupid tease! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem.

[quote name='tridon']I received a code for a free avatar and dynamic theme in my e-mail account the other day but when I went to use it on my PS3, I was given the message that my code had already been used or was expired. I wrote to Sony and haven't heard anything back. WTF?! I was so excited and then so bummed out when it wouldn't work. Stupid tease! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Try it again. IIRC they had some system trouble.

I know Naughty Dog posted a code on their website but stated it was limited to a certain number of redemptions. Get it early or not at all. I was able to redeem it Sunday, but when I tried to redeem the one in my e-mail I get the same error that the code is invalid... is it possible the e-mail code was limited as well?

[quote name='hoofrog']I know Naughty Dog posted a code on their website but stated it was limited to a certain number of redemptions. Get it early or not at all. I was able to redeem it Sunday, but when I tried to redeem the one in my e-mail I get the same error that the code is invalid... is it possible the e-mail code was limited as well?[/QUOTE]

Yes, this was part of a post that was cross-posted to the Playstation blog site, and it specifically stated that the avatar code was first come, first served, so if that's the code that's not working for you, it probably means you can't use it anymore.

They sent literally the same code to thousands of emails. I think they goofed and meant to send seperate codes to people. I can't recall which forum, but the talk was if you looked at the headers of the email you could find the redemption code hidden.

[quote name='j0dy77']I registered but didn't receive an email. How long did it take for everyone else?[/QUOTE]

I registered with 2 different emails yesterday. Still nothing...

[quote name='flameofdoom666']This is for a universal (multi use) avatar icon (Uncharted 3):

F3E9-33NJ-JGCQ or ANAK-R6N9-5F56[/QUOTE]

Except if this is what it is, its god awful/just for advertising.

UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Logo Avatar
nWLtvLAWxQAtYMQMHzgtWzSLpTNaPjKp.png

[quote name='Arakias']Except if this is what it is, its god awful/just for advertising.

UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Logo Avatar
nWLtvLAWxQAtYMQMHzgtWzSLpTNaPjKp.png
[/QUOTE]

I got the email automatically from Sony and this is exactly what it is. Sucks. Don't even waste your time people. I will never use this avatar. I did like the email few days ago for a free code to Sackboy Prehistoric Moves. ;)

I signed up for the free PS3 theme. I hope it looks nice. I wonder what mailing list I have to be on to get a free code for Sackboy Prehistoric Moves. O_O

[quote name='benzadrine']It seems to be another universal code for the theme

93N6-BHNA-9QC5[/QUOTE]
Thanks - worked like a charm.

bread's done
Back