[FREE] USB Charger 1SaleADay

Argh, I checked this at 00:00 to see if anything was free (like I usually do, if I can), but I still haven't been able to check out yet since it's loading so slow.

[quote name='clickpow']Can't check out =( hopefully I can get in on one of these.[/QUOTE]

Same can only get to first page of link can't click buy it now.

I never got my last item from these guys anyway.

It'll probably be out of stock tomorrow morning. This is the most useful thing they've ever had on there for free.

Got my order in. Still waiting on the microsd reader and earbuds from previous offers, but I've gotten stuff from them before, so I know they'll show up eventually. Thanks, OP!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I keep refreshing it with different order confirmation #s.[/QUOTE]
But do they all show up in your account?

Yeah I got through now. Lets see if it arrives though I logged in and all my info was right from the last time and still haven't got the last item from them.

[quote name='Oaxan']In for one.
Still waiting on the Earbuds from last time...[/QUOTE]

Same here. I actually could really use this item for once though either way!

Thanks OP.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Same here. I actually could really use this item for once though either way!

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

They haven't even shipped my ipod cable, and that was over 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']They haven't even shipped my ipod cable, and that was over 2 weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

you wanna talk about that ipod cables that you haven't got over 2weeks ?? i still haven't got my surprise item from them... its been months..

Thanks... in for 20!

LOL just 1 order.

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']you wanna talk about that ipod cables that you haven't got over 2weeks ?? i still haven't got my surprise item from them... its been months..[/QUOTE]

I thought this was the surprise gift... showed up like 2 days ago.

Its really cheap and bends super easy I dont know how you would pick a lock with it
25115b.png

If I don't get my last ordered item within the next 2 weeks I'm going to report them to the better business bureau for taking down my information and never sending their products. I don't like the fact how they have my real info for no reason.

[quote name='COLDblood']Thanks... in for 20!

LOL just 1 order.

I thought this was the surprise gift... showed up like 2 days ago.

Its really cheap and bends super easy I dont know how you would pick a lock with it
25115b.png
[/QUOTE]

What the hell is it lol..

Thanks OP. So far, only my paid for item arrived (less thna 2 weeks.) My first freebie was ordered June 19, but shipped July 8. But as they say, Don't complain, it's free.

I've gotten all the free items but the ipod cable I am still waiting on. Some come in a week and I've waited a little over a month for one before. I don't think anything of it since its free since all I gave them was an address and a google voice number to get a free item.

bread's done
Back