Free Warp Dash racing game for Android @ App Store.

I'd like to enjoy this, but I'm getting some pops and crackles from the audio on my Droid RAZR. It looks like it could be fun, but the only way I can tolerate to play it is with my sound muted. If they can fix the audio issue, then this seems like it could be a good game, but until then... Ehh..

Please please next time specify that it is on AMAZON app stores as I cannot buy from there. Every time I see topics like this I enter with excitemente and then quit with sadness :(

[quote name='ochentay4']Please please next time specify that it is on AMAZON app stores as I cannot buy from there. Every time I see topics like this I enter with excitemente and then quit with sadness :([/QUOTE]

I thought it was pretty obvious since there's no such thing as an Android App Store, just Android Market.

[quote name='mac101010']I thought it was pretty obvious since there's no such thing as an Android App Store, just Android Market.[/QUOTE]

Came to post that myself :D

Sheesh is it really that hard to add the meta-data, you lazy guys? The Amazon icon next to the post would have done the trick.

Back on topic, I found this game only OK, some will probably love it. It boots up really slow on my DX and seems a little sluggish, but that could be because I have way too many apps intalled from free amazon and the market .10cent sale and it's clogging up my system performance big time.

Do we really need new threads every time a game is posted as the AOTD on Amazon? It's not like Amazon hasn't been giving away a free app every day for nearly a year now.

Is there a way to make it so my screen won't timeout and go blank on me? I know I can change the settings but I'd prefer to keep it at 30 seconds. I just don't see why it can't just tell you're playing a game and not go black on me.

bread's done
Back