free wii remote jackets if....

Despite the fact that I bought the Wii early, I really don't have much of a desire to have wii condoms invade my house.

Tip to anyone who has or is thinking about getting Let's Tap: You should wrap your wiimote in it's condom because the rubber will help keep it still on top of the box.

Thanks, OP.
[quote name='Stoneage']Ordered 4. Don't know if I need them, but free is free.[/QUOTE]Haha, same here. I'll order 4 when I have time to look at my Wii's serial. I haven't even touched that thing in two years, but free is free.

I had ordered 4 a few weeks ago. People say so many bad things about the wii, but I have actually been playing mine as of late. Playing No More Heroes 1, then i'll move to 2. I also like TvC. Pretty good fighter, but wish this came out on the ps3 so I could use my TE stick.

They're still offering this? I ordered four for my system a couple years ago right after Nintendo first started offering the Wii-mote raincoats...

[quote name='Chitown021']They're still offering this? I ordered four for my system a couple years ago right after Nintendo first started offering the Wii-mote raincoats...[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='mguiddy']You you "need" these then you probably also "need" the strap lock straps.[/QUOTE]

Actually, not always.

NOTE:The following wrist strap replacement information applies to certain Wii video game systems and individually sold Wii Remotes purchased before December 31st, 2006.
I was able to get the 4 free remote jackets, but when I went to request the wrist straps, they said that I already have the updated strap, according to my Wii's serial, but that I could still purchase more from their online store if I wanted.

i ordered 2 wii covers since i will most likely never buy another wii mote again but they sent me 4. guess there just used to sending 4 to everyone.

bread's done
Back