Free Wii T-shirt with Wii pre-order at EB/GS (could it be... Reggie?)

RAMSTORIA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
We got these shirts (large size like all Nintendo shirts) in at work today, as many as we Wii's preordered. I assume that's what they are for, and I put them away for Sunday. I took mine home today (don't worry, I preordered) so call your local store and see if they got them, get em before the greedy employees get their hands on em, they are for the gamers!

Also, the guy looks a lot like REGGIE... I'd like to think it is, funny stuff.

picturemediumyp2.jpg

*edit: looks like Data and Wesley made it in the background

Woah. I may stop by Gamestop tomorrow to see if they have those shirts for the people that preordered.

[quote name='lilboo']LOL I just have to wear THAT shirt with my WII HAT that I got from Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is selilng Wii hats? I MUST HAVE ONE!

awesome if you got one for me I'd be so pumped. You think they might hand em out if you didn't preorder but manage to get one on launch day?

[quote name='Sgt Grumbles']Woah. I may stop by Gamestop tomorrow to see if they have those shirts for the people that preordered.

Best Buy is selilng Wii hats? I MUST HAVE ONE![/QUOTE]

Not quite.
They are selling a Wii "Storage & Protection Kit". It's $35, and it's not a bad deal. This is what you get.
Wii Stand. One side has 4 slots for 4 Wii Remotes. Has a tray for a few nunchuks. The other side has 7 slots for games.
2 controller skins. A black and blue one.
1 Year of GamePro Level 2
AND a black Wii baseball cap :)

Some may like that bundle, some may hate it. I love it.

Edit: BTW, this is also an exclusive to Best Buy.

:lol:

that looks like a pose from one of his pics...lets see...here!

reggie.jpg

I pray that we get that shirt. It's just... too damn awesome. They really, really need to put Reggie in Smash Bros. Brawl.

[quote name='Spades22']thats a sweet deal at best buy...is it US only?[/QUOTE]

That I don't know. I just knew about the bundle because I was in BB the other day and I stumbled upon them.

[quote name='iheartmetal']if there are any left over after sunday ill get some for some cags, or maybe from another store in my district[/QUOTE]
You must steal me one. I'm calling first dibs!

[quote name='6669']You must steal me one. I'm calling first dibs![/QUOTE]

ill try, but id imagine all my customers will want one, if i get extras theyll most likely be from another store

[quote name='Spades22']Second Dibzor[/QUOTE]

now dont everyone call too many dibs, i dont know if i can get 1 extra, let alone 2 or 3.

call you local gamestop or eb, they probably have them lying around

man most of the time people complain that extra large is too big and now i gotta complain that a large would be too small for me. i preordered my wii at eb too so hopefully i at least get one.

[quote name='ghozt']man most of the time people complain that extra large is too big and now i gotta complain that a large would be too small for me. i preordered my wii at eb too so hopefully i at least get one.[/QUOTE]
yeah, i wish they werent larges, but ill keep it around

Dude...iheartmetal...I love metal, too. And Dan. And Puzzle Fighter.

You gotta hook a brother up...I NEED that shirt.

Holy crap, it is the greatest shirt I have ever laid eyes on.

[quote name='iheartmetal']ill try, but id imagine all my customers will want one, if i get extras theyll most likely be from another store[/QUOTE]
Thanks, thats really cool of you. I'd appreciate it.

Boo-urns. None at my GameStop midnight release. And the people working are normally cool with hooking me up with bonus items normally, so they probably really didn't get 'em.

[quote name='dafunkk12']Boo-urns. None at my GameStop midnight release. And the people working are normally cool with hooking me up with bonus items normally, so they probably really didn't get 'em.[/QUOTE]

Same here. My EB was completely devoid of any raffles or gifts with purchase or anything like that. Except one guy who bought the Bratz game for his daughter got a little bratz outfit with the game. Not quite the same clothing item I was hoping for.

No shirts at my Gamestop, but they did give us some iron-on logos and a Wii patch. Better than nothing I suppose, though I'd have loved to get the Wii beanie the manager had...

[quote name='qpid']My friend who works at EB said that these are Black Friday shirts they come free if you buy any 2 new ds games[/QUOTE]

Awwww... I really wanted a free T-shirt to go with my new Wii. Its a neat shirt, but I don't think I'm going to pay full price on two games on Black Friday just to score a shirt.

well if they are for BF then oh well, i gave them to my wii reserve customers, ill call a couple stores in the district to see if i can snag a couple

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nothing at my EB either. Why would they give out Wii shirts to people that buy DS games? Seems strange to me.[/QUOTE]

Cross-promoting? Idk, not like anyone who owns a DS doesn't already have/want a Wii.

Yeah, my local stores are really bad with the bonuses as well. I did get a Wii sticker and temp. tattoo though, so whatever :lol:

bread's done
Back