Free Wii Virtual Console Game Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

wybo_a

Banned
I'm holding a contest for any 1000 Wii Point Virtual Console game in exchange for your help!

Stride is currently holding a contest where you play a flash game at the url below and then you can donate the points you earned to one of 3 local arcades. The arcade that ends up in first place gets a $25,000 prize.

I currently live in Orlando, FL and I would love if my local arcade Rocky's Replay would win. This contest ends on June 15th. I love this community alot and was wondering if you guys could help.

I really don't have much money right now considering I just recently lost my job, but I do have some Wii points lying around on my console. I will randomly select 1 person from whomever posts below and gift them their game of choice. Thanks alot!

http://savethearcades.stridegum.com/

68,400 Points have been added to: Rock's Replay Winter Park, FL

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Gotta play Cowbots 2010, not Zapataur.

Added 107,700 points to Rocky's Replay.

107kp.jpg

[quote name='UberSwiss']Arg...I thought I donated 67k until I saw you can't donate anymore.[/QUOTE]

You can still donate. You have to play Cowbots 2010.

[quote name='wybo_a']You can still donate. You have to play Cowbots 2010.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I just donated 18,000 points. Can I keep donating? This game is kind of addictive.

[quote name='Emiroo']Just gave you a 68K+ point boost. Good luck, Rocky's looks cool![/QUOTE]

Emiroo, Just wanted to let you know that you rock for having Agent P as your avatar. Phineas and Ferb are definitely an underrated cartoon, being that it's on Disney Channel, even though the creators used to write for The Simpsons.

Donated 57,600 points to Rocky's. Looks like they're in first place right now. If I can get my desktop up and running, I'll try again, but that game was a little tough with a netbook keyboard.

Wow, I feel like an idiot. I was like "wow this is hard if you can only shoot one direction" so I only got 62k the first play through. Of course, second play through I ended up with over 100k. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back