FREE (Wii, Xbox, PS3) GAMING stuff! AND cash! PrizeRebel, MyFaveFreebies, CashCrate

WOW! Jellyfish has added their next "QUEST" at 300,000 SmackDaddy Quest Points .. users with a minimum of 50 quest points (you can refer five friends, thats it, nothing except confirming their email is required!) will be able to exchange their Guru Points (you can get one point per answering of a trivia questions at the end of each deal) into CASH! The exchange rate will be 50 cents per Guru Point, but its an added bonus for saving money by using Jellyfish. Once the website reaches the 300,000 mark .. there will be a timeframe to exchange your points, however that will be in the future sometime with more details to come when the site reaches those points. When you exchange your points, those points will be added to your account and you can cash out for a check. Remember, you can also win the big bonus jackpot (currently at $1125) if you qualify, 50 quest points is needed. Give Jellyfish a shot, they're an amazing site including cashback AND great Smack Shopping!

Signup here: http://www.jellyfish.com/smack/signup/foladar and make sure to confirm your email as I believe that is required to "Smack" shop.

More information on said third quest is seen here: http://www.jellyfish.com/smacktv/third_quest

You must be from the United States and 18+ to qualify, I believe.

[quote name='Foladar']WOW! Jellyfish has added their next "QUEST" at 300,000 SmackDaddy Quest Points .. users with a minimum of 50 quest points (you can refer five friends, thats it, nothing except confirming their email is required!) will be able to exchange their Guru Points (you can get one point per answering of a trivia questions at the end of each deal) into CASH! The exchange rate will be 50 cents per Guru Point, but its an added bonus for saving money by using Jellyfish. Once the website reaches the 300,000 mark .. there will be a timeframe to exchange your points, however that will be in the future sometime with more details to come when the site reaches those points. When you exchange your points, those points will be added to your account and you can cash out for a check. Remember, you can also win the big bonus jackpot (currently at $1125) if you qualify, 50 quest points is needed. Give Jellyfish a shot, they're an amazing site including cashback AND great Smack Shopping!

Signup here: http://www.jellyfish.com/smack/signup/foladar and make sure to confirm your email as I believe that is required to "Smack" shop.

More information on said third quest is seen here: http://www.jellyfish.com/smacktv/third_quest

You must be from the United States and 18+ to qualify, I believe.[/QUOTE]
^^^

[quote name='Foladar']

Possibly looking for one more referral, Paypal perhaps, shoot a pm if interested and what would work for you! Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Looking for one referral, please send a pm if you are interested or feel free to post here. Offer extends through the evening and into early morning Friday.

WTF!?!!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!

Folder just sent me
Please do not advertise in other users threads, thank you (and no)

If he means me posting that previous post^.. He's the one who said post here freely.. AND I was helping him. ;) Maybe it was a different thread.. Folder, Please enlighten me. Thank you.

[quote name='Foladar']WOW! Jellyfish has added their next "QUEST" at 300,000 SmackDaddy Quest Points .. users with a minimum of 50 quest points (you can refer five friends, thats it, nothing except confirming their email is required!) will be able to exchange their Guru Points (you can get one point per answering of a trivia questions at the end of each deal) into CASH! The exchange rate will be 50 cents per Guru Point, but its an added bonus for saving money by using Jellyfish. Once the website reaches the 300,000 mark .. there will be a timeframe to exchange your points, however that will be in the future sometime with more details to come when the site reaches those points. When you exchange your points, those points will be added to your account and you can cash out for a check. Remember, you can also win the big bonus jackpot (currently at $1125) if you qualify, 50 quest points is needed. Give Jellyfish a shot, they're an amazing site including cashback AND great Smack Shopping!

You must be from the United States and 18+ to qualify, I believe.[/QUOTE]

Bump, pot is upto $70!

edit: they just sold some acers 22" widescreen LCD monitors (3) for $192, and the other two for approx $168 shipped and taxed on the live show .. good deals to be had!

Jellyfish
Ref Link: http://www.jellyfish.com/smack/signup/foladar
(Note: Make sure you activate your account by clicking the link in their welcome email)

Jellyfish is an online auction site, however not like your traditional auction site. They're a reverse auction site that starts the price at the retail+shipped price of the vendor, and slowly works its way down in price until all quantities are purchased. You can also be chosen to win cash while choosing the least popular answer in their game "Outwit the Smack" which occurs in between deals. During live shows, which is generally 12:00pm - 1:15pm on weekdays central time, you also have the chance to spin the wheel to win items if you guess the percentage off the item will go. Some of their shows include: Books, Gaming, DVDs, Just Released Games, TVs, MP3 Players and much much more.

avaay0.jpg

Soon, they will be having an oppurtunity (when they approach 300,000 quest points) where you can exchange Guru Points (you receive these for guessing the % during live show, or during Outwit the Smack) for $$ .. one Guru Point would be 50 cent, which isn't a bad bonus. This is only available to you if you helped in the quest to 300,000 and you must have 50 quest points to participate.

Past Deals (includes taxes+shipping):
Playstation 3 80GB Console $473.19
Acer 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor $168.90
Nintendo DS $103.03
Xbox 360 Premium $290.91
iPod Shuffle 1GB $49.97
Darkness PS3 $32.46
Boogie Wii $41.34

Grade: A+++

Today's upcoming shows:
Game Room from 10am - 2pm
Fun in the Sun from 2pm - 5pm
Wish List from 5pm - 8pm
*Times are in Central time

Sign up, give it a shot and make sure to activate your account, there are some great deals to be had!

[quote name='NorthX08']joined Jellyfish under u[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Its a great site. Some good deals to be had, Gaming show starts in three hours! DVD show begins in an hour!

Gaming show begins in a few minutes!
I managed to snag a Wii this morning at my walmart, yay.
Now if only those wii points from PrizeRebel could come faster, lol

Xbox 360 Premium shipped+taxes went for 286.83 earlier! Great deal..

Anyone know how long PrizeRebel generally takes to send out Wii points? Trying to decide if I should buy another 2000 points via CC.

Jellyfish, great website .. sign up, activiate your account via email, and stop into the Smack Shopping - give it a shot!

Bump for the live show coming up on Jellyfish in 10 minutes!

edit: Remember to activiate your account by clicking the link in your email, then click "Watch the show!" on the Jellyfish homepage and give the site a shot! Todays shows include Washington Redskins and Just Released Games tonight!
edit-the-edit: Madden 08 for the xbox 360 just sold for $44.66 shipped+taxed, expect (I'd hope so, atleast) more Madden 08s tonight in Just Released Games at 10pm central!

Join up on Jellyfish, activiate your account via email and give it a shot! They sold more Madden 08s last night, taxed & shipped for:

Madden 08 PS3: $44.06
Madden 08 360: $50.28
Madden 08 Wii: $40.73

There was one of each copy though, they might be on a live show sometime in the future, or tonights gaming show, if they're on the live show you'll likely see them drop further due to multiple copies. Any questions about Jellyfish, ask away! Get in now before the Guru Points ->> Dollar converting happens! And remember to invite atleast one friend to purchase an item (books, DVDs are generally cheap) so you can get enough quest points (50) required to participate in the quest events (which is what that guru point-> dollar is, quest event at 300,000 points)

Some great shows today on Jellyfish Smack Shopping!
Sign up here: http://www.jellyfish.com/smack/signup/foladar and make sure to activiate your account (I think its required to go to Smack Shopping)

Todays shows include:
MP3 Players until 12PM
Live show 12pm - 1:15pm
Computers and Accessories 1:15pm - 4pm
Audio & Video 4pm - 7pm
TVs 7pm - 9pm
Photography 9pm - 12am
*All times are central time based

[quote name='HighlightShow']Signed up under Foladar. Bump for cool new site.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! They just "smacked" Madden 08 for the Wii, it went for $39.59 to the final buyer (there were four copies) .. perhaps another Madden 08 or something, who knows..

[quote name='Foladar']Some great shows today on Jellyfish Smack Shopping!
Sign up here: http://www.jellyfish.com/smack/signup/foladar and make sure to activiate your account (I think its required to go to Smack Shopping)

Todays shows include:
MP3 Players until 12PM
Live show 12pm - 1:15pm
Computers and Accessories 1:15pm - 4pm
Audio & Video 4pm - 7pm
TVs 7pm - 9pm
Photography 9pm - 12am
*All times are central time based[/QUOTE]
Bump for Jellyfish! Madden 08 comes out today, yay! Now, hopefully Blockbuster actually gets a game in on time.

[quote name='Foladar']Bump for Jellyfish! Madden 08 comes out today, yay! Now, hopefully Blockbuster actually gets a game in on time.[/QUOTE]
I hope they don't get it in until tomorrow, that is when my next free rental coupon comes from BB online ;)

I called mine after that, they have all copies available and on shelves today! I have three, two were suppose to be used for movies that I never got promptly but games it goes. Sadly, ps2 madden here I come!

Give Jellyfish a try!
Now .. if only my Gaming Lagoon and Prize Rebel prizes would come in..

edit: woo, classic controller + 2gb sd just arrived (sorta, it was here for who knows how long at a neighbours and she just brought it over)

Woohoo.

Gaming Lagoon:
Ordered Sony timecard August 8th, shipped the 9th (from FL) and should be arriving today (to FL) according to shipping info. Total time to receive: One week

Prize Rebel:
Ordered 2000 Wii Points August 11th, pending.

If you plan to order something for the near future, I'd suggest to order them well in advance (lol) .. I had no idea how long PrizeRebel took until I got my Wii, since its my first item being ordered there .. however I do know Gaming Lagoon is generally really quick with shipping, but for some reason they shipped the timecard from their local offices to me (both in FL) and it apparently got stuck somewhere, since it took awhile to just travel instate.

All Ref Links: Wii4Free | Jellyfish | MyFaveFreebies | CashCrate | PrizeRebel | Free 360 Games | CashChute Points | CashChute Refs | CashGrab | RaidtheBank | Cash Lagoon | Gaming Lagoon | Fairytale Treasure | Video Game Lagoon | Netwinner | iPodSweepstakes

[quote name='Foladar']Woohoo.

Gaming Lagoon:
Ordered Sony timecard August 8th, shipped the 9th (from FL) and should be arriving today (to FL) according to shipping info. Total time to receive: One week

Prize Rebel:
Ordered 2000 Wii Points August 11th, pending.

If you plan to order something for the near future, I'd suggest to order them well in advance (lol) .. I had no idea how long PrizeRebel took until I got my Wii, since its my first item being ordered there .. however I do know Gaming Lagoon is generally really quick with shipping, but for some reason they shipped the timecard from their local offices to me (both in FL) and it apparently got stuck somewhere, since it took awhile to just travel instate.[/QUOTE]
And another turn in the horror story of the weeklong shipment in state .. the gamecard was apparently used. So I waited eight days for a paper card that was used apparently previously, and wasn't marked in their books. I'll edit/post again when I get some infos on it, and I'm really hoping they can send it digitally per usual since this card definitely came from them rather than Amazon.

Well, Gaming Lagoon has sent out a replacement card already, woohoo. Lets hope it gets here quick, think I'm gonna just pay for this month and use it next.

bump for some great sites!
CashCrate, MyFaveFreebies, CashChute deadlines are comin up.
Plus you can always get free points for your wii at Gaming Lagoon, PrizeRebel.
or cash within 24 hours from Cash Lagoon.

Gaming Lagoon prize arrived again, this time though it was shrink wrapped and sealed, so likely it shouldn't be used however I won't know for 26 days if it was.

bread's done
Back