FREE (Wii, Xbox, PS3) GAMING stuff! AND cash! PrizeRebel, MyFaveFreebies, CashCrate

Gaminglagoon: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=6419 + PrizeRebel: http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=141

CashCrate is giving mega bucks away as their November promo
Link: http://cashcrate.com/187248

We are very excited to announce some huge contests for the month of November. With Christmas just around the corner, we figured why not give away a bunch of cash to help CashCraters do their shopping!

Most money earned from completed offers:

1 - $200
2 - $100
3 - $50
4 - $25
5 - $10
6-10th - $10

Most new referrals who meet minimum payout:

1 - $200
2 - $100
3 - $50
4 - $25
5 - $10
6-10th - $10

Most daily surveys completed:

1 - $100
2 - $50
3 - $25
4 - $10
5 - 10th - $10

Hope everyone had a great October and has an even better November!

[quote name='HighlightShow']Wow, that looks like a great contest![/QUOTE]
Yeah, large amounts to help with Christmas is pretty sweet ..

[quote name='SpitFire158']Like if you do a phone offer do get any unwanted stuff added to your bills?[/QUOTE]
Rule of thumb is always read the ToS (Terms of Service) for all offers or anything else you sign up for on the net. Never give your info without reading the ToS. If you signed up for some phone offers go back and read the ToS for them all you may have racked up some unwanted charges, in the ToS it also tells you how to cancel.

Yeah, like spoo says, definitely read the TOS because they might have something in there that says they can sign you up for something for X/month.

for myfavefreebies.. do u need a credit card to sign up

and if i sign up under your referral.. can i please get a list of all the zip codes/email offers. i want to get a ms point card, so if each one is worth 1 pt, then i need 20. cuz i looked at the offers on the web page and they dont even have that good instructions

You don't need a credit card to sign up, no.
When I completed offers there, the zip and email offers stated they were zip and email in the description.

It must've been. I've been through almost every "Free" Deal and everyone of them require a CreditCard or Social Security for some reason :whistle2:s

Alright I have a promo code for YourPS34free.com. from an employee of the company. it works and I recommend it!

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4392831

the referral promo code is actually encrypted in the URL of the website (the last seven #'s) in which it awards you with 99999999 referrals which is (UNLIMITED).

Once you are on the site, create an account, and sign in. *IMPORTANT*set it to referral account , complete only one offer because the link depends on you having credit. just do a free trial offer and cancel after the requirements are met, so it will be free.

after it registers and you receive credit for your offer. you will receive the unlimited referrals. PICK THE PLAYSTATION 3 PACKAGE YOU WANT, AND ITS YOURS!!!!

**PROMOS CODES ARE GOOD FOR 15-20 OUTSIDE ACCOUNTS**
--TRY THEM BEFORE THEY ARE OUT--

Hey guys, being that my account is still within the 30 days I can't make a thread here but if I can, I want to introduce a new site called treasuretrooper. It's another one of those GTP sites but I found it to be a lot better than cash crate for me. It has an active forum as well but the other catch is this:

It has this whole mini game system when after you successfully approve for a survey, you find a pearl between 3 clams(or 3 treasure chests). IF you get 8 of these pearls, you can go to the interactive mini game trading hut and buy a friendship bracelet and having that friendship bracelet means you automatically get referrals from the next 2 members that join the site! Notice the whole Indiana Jones theme to it.

As well as that, they have annual contests and jackpots for real money! Hell, they even have guilds and you can become a VIP members after making more than 500$ and there are extremely nice perks you can get when you become a VIP!

Though if you don't want money as much, you can do certain qualifying surveys instead that offer platinum coins and with the right amount, you can get a 360..but that's it really. This site is aiming towards cash mainly.

It's a really nice site when you in particular would rather do surveys and whatnot for money rather than points. They can send money to you via Paypal or check, it's up to you! So PLEASE, join under me! Thank you! PM me and I will try to give you referrals to whatever website in return!

Also another tip: If you are worried about those silly telemarketers and whatnot calling and being that Privatephone doesn't work anymore(or you can't get in if you already haven't like me), go to www.grandcentral.com. You can get any phone number and whatever area code you want, just reserve a spot. It's IIRC by Google or just sponsored by it so it's free of charge. I had assume it would take forever to get a spot, but it only took minutes for my area code (415). Thanks!

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/355489

bread's done
Back