FREE (Wii, Xbox, PS3) GAMING stuff! AND cash! PrizeRebel, MyFaveFreebies, CashCrate

July contests on Cash Chute end July 31st, get in today!
Note: You must open a support ticket from August 1 - 10th with the title REFERRAL CONTEST so that CashChute may verify your referrals and credit you. Any bonus points will go towards the points you earn in August. The $10 for the ref site will add on to your July prize if you redeem by the last day in July and all referrals are green by then.

CashChute Points
Ref Link: http://www.cashchute.com/?ref=191 for POINTS system.
*Point system is where you complete offers for X points and redeem them.

The referral commission has been upped from 12% to 20%!!!!

Whoever gets the most US referrals who complete at least 5 points in offers will receive 25 extra points!

Anyone who gets a referral who completes 5 points or more in offers will receive 5 points for each referral + the 20% bonus!

CashChute Referrals
Ref Link: http://refs.cashchute.com/?ref=469 for REF system
*Ref system is where you complete X offers for one (some are 1/2, 1/4) full credit (green) and then have X referrals do the same.

Possibly good offers:
(Featured) Blockbuster worth 1 credit - one month at $9.99
(Featured) New York Times worth 1 credit - one month trial for $4
(Featured) DotSchools (four different offers) worth 1/3 credit each - free form fillout
(Featured) Education Connection worth 1/2 credit - free form fillout
(Featured) Get Your Degree worth 1/2 credit - free degree form

July Promo for Ref System:
For the Referral site, each referral you get who completes one full offer credit will get you $10 extra bucks on your prize, or add 10 points to your points site.

[start advertisement]
Wii + Free = Awesome

Linky: http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3901861
[end advertisement]

Shaq's Big Family Challenge has been added! HIGH paying 7 day FREE trial. Worth 40 points or 1 full credit on refs. Get it!

And remember the referral contest!

[quote name='CashChute']and New York Times is gone[/QUOTE]
Darn, I was considering that offer too .. ah well! Good deal on the new offer.

Appears we're on page 33 so heres the up to date infos:

Note: You must open a support ticket from August 1 - 10th with the title REFERRAL CONTEST so that CashChute may verify your referrals and credit you. Any bonus points will go towards the points you earn in August. The $10 for the ref site will add on to your July prize if you redeem by the last day in July and all referrals are green by then.

CashChute Points

Whoever gets the most US referrals who complete at least 5 points in offers will receive 25 extra points!

Anyone who gets a referral who completes 5 points or more in offers will receive 5 points for each referral + the 20% bonus!

CashChute Referrals
*Ref system is where you complete X offers for one (some are 1/2, 1/4) full credit (green) and then have X referrals do the same.

Possibly good offers:
(Featured) DotSchools (four different offers) worth 1/3 credit each - free form fillout

Great prizes (for FREE! no CC required) include iPod shuffle for 1 ref, Nintendo Wii for 5 refs, iPod video or Zune for 5 refs, XBox 360 Core for 6 refs, PS3 for 12 refs, or PayPal/Check/Visa/Amazon for $50 per ref.

For the Referral site, each referral you get who completes one full offer credit will get you $10 extra bucks on your prize, or add 10 points to your points site.

[start advertisement]
Wii + Free = Awesome

[end advertisement]

[quote name='becuzimbrown']wait...what happened to the jackpot thing?[/QUOTE]
The Jackpot is still running from what I've seen, there was an update on it yesterday.

I'm pretty sure he uploads the stats during the evening, generally this timeframe .. so I'd give it say two hours or until Matt posts here suggesting hes done the upload for the night.

Stats have been updated. I usually do them 11 pm central - 12:30 central. Sometime I cant and have to do them in the morning or afternoon following day.

We are nearing 500 users so whoever refers the 500th member will receive 10 bonus points

[quote name='Foladar']Congrats on the near 500 mark![/quote]

Thanks! We've also added a cash-point exchange system.

If you need a couple of extra points, you can pay $1.50 per point added to your account on the points site. Payment is only thru verified Paypal accounts.

Just open a support ticket.

Be sure and check out the new Shaq offer! Easy FREE 7 day trial

Added offers from past few days of MFF to 2nd post:

7/12
Cash Help - 2 easy points (first page submit)
Mystery Shopper Gift Card ^ E-mail Submit
Mystery Shopper Gift Card ^ Zip Submit
$500 Victoria’s Secret Gift Card
ARP Walgreens vs Rite Aid
Colored LG Chocolate

7/10
Insurance - Annuity Leads - 6 points
Insurance - Auto Leads - 3 points
Insurance - Health Leads - 3 points
Insurance - Life Leads - 3 points

[quote name='becuzimbrown']On refs.cashchute only 1 of the 3 dotschool offers i did were credited...what should i do?[/QUOTE]
I'd probably give them another 24 hours, then perhaps attempt the two that didn't work again .. did you use ccleaner? Perhaps you really can only do one of the three for credit.

[quote name='Foladar']I'd probably give them another 24 hours, then perhaps attempt the two that didn't work again .. did you use ccleaner? Perhaps you really can only do one of the three for credit.[/quote]

so its not against the rules to do offers over again?
no i didnt use ccleaner, i guess ill use it this time
i know that you CAN do all 3, because 2 of my refferals did all 3 and got credit

If you don't get credit you can do the offer again. My earlier quote about being able to do all of the dotschools offers was direct from my affiliate manager so you CAN do all of the dotshool offers.

i got bad news for all of us. the email/zip advertiser has decided not to pay for ANY leads generated in June. HOWEVER, my affiliate manager has told me that they (the affiliate company) are going to pay me for valid leads done the 1st - 15th of June. This sucks for me and you and I'm just as pissed as you are. EMAIL/ZIPS THAT HAVE BEEN DONE IN JULY ARE FINE!!! From now on, you MUST complete the survey to get credit. I will be going through these offers and revoking them the next few days. All other offers are FINE! This is not just on my site but mff and other sites as well. Please understand that neither I, nor the affiliate group is getting any money from the revoked credits. In fact, the affiliate group is losing a lot of money in order to pay for half the month of leads. I will have more info shortly.

:bomb::bomb::bomb:

Please see this thread http://cashchute.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68

[quote name='Foladar']Yikes, thats a huge difference from what people were saying previously and bad on the advertisers end imo.[/quote]

Yeah very bad on the advertiser. The affiliate company is going to try and get the money for all of us, and perhaps take them to court. I will keep you updated. Revokes should be happening in the next few days. I know this is my first month really of being on the board and my reputation is at stake, but I hope yall understand this isn't just my site or my fault or me holding out on you. The same thing is happening on mff and other sites as well. I want to get paid just as much as all of you. So please bear with me as I am just as mad as all of you. All of the other offers are fine like I mentioned before, and the July email/zips are fine, but from now on you have to complete the survey.

Page 34 updated infos:

CashChute Points

CashChute Referrals

Possibly good offers:

Great prizes (for FREE! no CC required) include iPod shuffle for 1 ref, Nintendo Wii for 5 refs, iPod video or Zune for 5 refs, XBox 360 Core for 6 refs, PS3 for 12 refs, or PayPal/Check/Visa/Amazon for $50 per ref.

[start advertisement]
Wii + Free = Awesome

[end advertisement]

If I can interest anyone currently signed up (but not green) or any possible people interested in the Wii4Free site, maybe someone wants Gamefly monthly or something, shoot me a PM and we can work something out! Lookin to get my Wii already, yet so far away, lol

[quote name='sneekpeaks']I'm not even sure about these zip/email offers anymore haha.[/quote]

You have tried to fraud at least 3 freebie sites doing the same email/zip offers on all 3, which is against the ToS. Now you are trying to threaten legal action against the other one, and hinted about trying to sue mine through AIM. You violated the Terms of Service therefore your account has been placed on hold.

Go ahead and file with the BBB, I'm sure they would love to hear about how you think violating a ToS (mine and the advertiser) doesn't constitute fraud. "Sounds like me and my friends will be filing at the BBB :). Fraud is not entering text , sorry to tell you, even if your advertiser's tell you it's fraud it's not. "

Also, I'm sure the BBB will really be interested in the opinion of someone who they shut down before, and who committed tax evasion. All of which you admitted, and I have the logs of.

Yeah, that user sent me a pm here with some aim logs suggesting "CashChute is shady" but I personally didn't see anything of issue .. however thats one mans opinion, theres nothing you can do when the advertiser pulls out.

[quote name='Foladar']Yeah, that user sent me a pm here with some aim logs suggesting "CashChute is shady" but I personally didn't see anything of issue .. however thats one mans opinion, theres nothing you can do when the advertiser pulls out.[/quote]

Thank you. None of us expected this issue. But in two months when they pull all email and zip submits, you can thank him and his friends for ruining easy money. All the advertisers want is valid info and click through some of the survey. Not difficult.

Well can't you guys read all the tutorials on the site? If you really wanted to stop fraud you should have done something instead of promoting it and to only blame me and my friend's is absurd. I made 200 poitns and one other person made 154. So us 2 ruined your site? Sorry to tell you but every tutorial on this site was the same as mine in detail. Good job playing the blaming game but you are to blame. What are you 18?

Jesus christ how many stories do you guys come up with in a day?

And damn stop trying to blackmail me with the tax evasion already it's done and over with 2 years ago. Nothing will ever happen no MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY. :)

And you keep calling me a liar but believe in my logs that much? Your hilarious. I'm ready for the next story.
And fyi: the BBB is to everyone no matter race,sex,etc.

You trying to discriminate against people to? jeez I think it would be best for you not to even say anything anymore.

None of the sites involved had a choice in this matter, imo .. the advertisers would be at fault, not the websites.
To continue to attempt to trash these sites names and "threaten" to report them to the BBB is a bit much.

Yeah I'm not even blaming myself though. I did the offers on a bunch of different sites, boom banned. I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing the part that they play the blame game with me, when they promoted the fraud. Saying it's all my fault is childish. Simple. I don't know what there next story will be, I'm not saying the site is a scam. I'm letting people be aware about that damn zip code/email bull shit that they convinced us to do fraudulently. End of story it's getting old. Let the BBB take care of it.

"And damn stop trying to blackmail me with the tax evasion already it's done and over with 2 years ago. Nothing will ever happen no MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY. :)

And you keep calling me a liar but believe in my logs that much? Your hilarious. I'm ready for the next story."

blackmail? uh no. I'm just letting everyone know your character so they can see that you are full of it. First you say you didn't tax evade, now you admit to it. Keep going in circles bud.

And yes you are a liar, and no I don't believe you ran "5 $100,000" businesses lol. I just have your logs so if you try to do anything (which you won't because you're full of it), I can have records of your past, and/or you lying.

We did not promote fraud at all. You signing up for multiple sites and agreeing to the Terms of Service and then breaking them is what constitues fraud. I'm still waiting for your lawyer to contact me, or are you just going the BBB route which is fine too?

Where does it say I didnt tax evade? You are the one pulling circles and everyone agrees except you and your business partner.

And you said earlier you believed the logs, now you say you don't? So that makes you a liar not me lol. See now you say you believe in the logs again LOL. IT's not even evidence no more. You say you think im full of crap and then want to use my logs as evidence? So do you believe it or not liar? And you say that was your evidence? lol, that evidence can't even be used, since you didn't read i'll say it again DOUBLE JEOPORDY. What's my past going to do? Tell that I took care of everything and haven't done anything wrong in 2 years? You seriously aren't a very good businessman. You take everyone in circles. Maybe you should be a car dealer?

Besides whos going to believe in some random 2 companies who come into our gamer forum and promote fraud. Just so they can earn from us. Not even to trade games, I buy peoples bulk lots $300+ at a time. And yes I filed the BBB. 26 feedback here wheres yours? And you called me the scammer?

And where does it say I denied tax evading anywhere? I said it was all takend care of. I don't see that I denied that anywhere, lie #12 from cashchute combined in 2 threads. I was making fun of you and that "evidence" you had that'll get thrown out the window in 10 seconds. And if everyone got in trouble for their past. Then LOL. What kind of fantasy world do you live in? Then you'll stand in court like a goon.

And my lawyer isn't going to contact you are you crazy? That will ruin the case duhhh. Damn you really haven't ever been to court before have you?

[quote name='sneekpeaks']Where does it say I didnt tax evade? You are the one pulling circles and everyone agrees except you and your business partner.

And you said earlier you believed the logs, now you say you don't? So that makes you a liar not me lol. See now you say you believe in the logs again LOL. IT's not even evidence no more. You say you think im full of crap and then want to use my logs as evidence? So do you believe it or not liar? And you say that was your evidence? lol, that evidence can't even be used, since you didn't read i'll say it again DOUBLE JEOPORDY. What's my past going to do? Tell that I took care of everything and haven't done anything wrong in 2 years? You seriously aren't a very good businessman. You take everyone in circles. Maybe you should be a car dealer?

Besides whos going to believe in some random 2 companies who come into our gamer forum and promote fraud. Just so they can earn from us. Not even to trade games, I buy peoples bulk lots $300+ at a time. And yes I filed the BBB. 26 feedback here wheres yours? And you called me the scammer?

And where does it say I denied tax evading anywhere? I said it was all takend care of. I don't see that I denied that anywhere, lie #12 from cashchute combined in 2 threads. I was making fun of you and that "evidence" you had that'll get thrown out the window in 10 seconds. And if everyone got in trouble for their past. Then LOL. What kind of fantasy world do you live in? Then you'll stand in court like a goon.

And my lawyer isn't going to contact you are you crazy? That will ruin the case duhhh. Damn you really haven't ever been to court before have you?[/quote]

Actually I came here after viewing the server logs and seeing lots of referrals come from this site. I came so that I could help people here with any problems or questions they had.

And you keep talking about your businesses but have yet to mention any of their names. Plus the fact you said they were all drained by the IRS which I said shows that you are not honest and have bad character.

And I'm sorry you think your AIM conversations can get thrown out, when they have your ip, your ISP has your ip, and I have your ip.

"Your AIM information, including the contents of your online communications, may be accessed and disclosed in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena), or in other circumstances in which AOL has a good faith belief that AIM or AOL are being used for unlawful purposes. AOL may also access or disclose your AIM information when necessary to protect the rights or property of AIM or AOL, or in special cases such as a threat to your safety or that of others."

Page 35 updated infos:

CashChute Points

CashChute Referrals

Possibly good offers:

[start advertisement]
Wii + Free = Awesome

[end advertisement]

Of course I'm not going to mention names, they were not successful businesses why would I? So you can blackmail me on that to? lol, and the whole aim thing is on a different subject that I don't care to get into. Just trust me it'll get thrown out so fast. People using different internet's, not the head holder of the cable account, people making up logs, the timeframe aol gets back to you on what every word was said, plus you dont even believe it, but threaten it as your evidence?

Besides first you say you believed in the logs, then you say you dont, then you say you do, then you say you dont? Then you say it's your evidence?

Get the fuck out of here dude with your story flopping shit. It's been fucking 7 hours and you have changed your story on numerous occasions. That shit isn't getting you anywhere lol.

sneekpeaks, you have your own thread to trash these websites in .. please don't do it here. I have no issue at all with the sites involved, it isn't their fault however the advertisers handled it incorrectly. These sites then decided to pay for the first half of the month, when they didn't have to which imo is great. From what I've read elsewhere, it isn't even *all* the email/zip, its just a select list.

hey i didnt start it. he says on your thread you can blame me for everyone loosing credit? Why just shut me down? why everyone else? Doesn't that seem fishy to you. HAH

I've been laughing all day about this because I haven't spoke a lie at all lol. And his stories are flip flopped worst then a pathological liar in a 7 hour period and nothing changes with me :p

I'm seeing it in my head now, some 18 year old kid who can barely read freaking out over a keyboard. His actions show it all. Can't read, lieing, blaming others, making up stories. It's all in my thread :)

EDIT** Oh did I forget to mention that he likes changing the subject on the truth, to something thats completely untrue. lol

bread's done
Back