Free WiiMote Jackets

OoTeHaLeXoO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I dont know if this has been posted before and alot of people already most likely know about this but just incase you dont Nintendo offers free wiimote jackets Heres the link

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/jacket/jacketrequest.jsp

Just go there and enter your information and you will recieve your jackets in a couple of weeks , ive already gotten mine

Im just trying to help out the people who doesnt know about this ;)

For everyone just getting in on this I recommend getting the 4 allowed by each customer. I don't understand why some CAG's in the last thread on this topic only submitted for one. I only have 2 Wiimotes, but there is always the chance I will own 4. Thanks OP for the reminder.:D

[quote name='neudog']For everyone just getting in on this I recommend getting the 4 allowed by each customer. I don't understand why some CAG's in the last thread on this topic only submitted for one. I only have 2 Wiimotes, but there is always the chance I will own 4. Thanks OP for the reminder.:D[/quote]

whats the point, every new wiimote from now on has the jacket included. also all wii consoles come with one too

[quote name='decrot']whats the point, every new wiimote from now on has the jacket included. also all wii consoles come with one too[/quote]

It's free, so why not get them? You can always sell them to a retarded person.

[quote name='Access_Denied']It's free, so why not get them? You can always sell them to a retarded person.[/quote]
I can name a few if you'd like

[quote name='decrot']whats the point, every new wiimote from now on has the jacket included. also all wii consoles come with one too[/quote]

Good to have some extras.... you never know. I just got mine in the mail today :)

When i bought my wiimote with SMG recently mine didnt come with the jacket

and i ordered 4 of them to because you never know what might happen to the other ones ( back ups )

well if you guys need a bunch of back ups thats fine
im just saying that the jackets are now included so no need to stockpile them.

i personally dont like the jackets since they cover the battery compartment. im always recharging the batteries for the wiimote so i need access to it at all times.

I did this a few weeks ago after being lazy for months after I first heard about it. My order shipped on Monday.

Wow...people are not getting the jackets? I feel pretty lucky then. I order them, and three weeks later I got them. I even got e-mail notifications when they were sent out.

I ordered 4 for my 2 wiimotes. The reason? I have the Nyko charger base and I figure I'll have to carve two up so that I can charge the wiimotes with the jackets on. The other two are for if and when I need to go back to regular AAs and the original battery cover, that way, I'll have pristine jackets for those.

You will never need backups. I've been using mine since October, and these things are sturdy as hell. Wii remotes have a greater chance of breaking than these do.

There's no excuse for stockpiling something like this, unless you plan on using it as a condom. Freakish bastards.

bread's done
Back