free wiiu 1-day rental at redbox

ubedaman

CAGiversary!
i got an email today from redbox saying that you can rent a wiiu game for free for one day. this deal does require a promo code and ends on 9/13. Here is mine since i dont own a wiiu yet

5xwhqvhd

sorry if this was posted already

Yeah the website shows no Wii U games for any locations. They're probably starting soon since there will be more titles and since they have trash like Fast and Furious in there for months.

maybe wii u games are only in certain places right now? I remember when the started offering games, it was several months before I could find a redbox nearby that even had any games available.

Yep, I also got the email. If anyone wants mine shoot me a PM, I'll update this post when it's gone.

EDIT: Gone to thisboywillbreak.

Last edited by a moderator:
My red box here in Nor Cal has zombieU, this makes me wonder what ps4 games they will get around launch day

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I own a Wii U and rent games from Redbox I have been looking but I think only the Redbox locations in Austin Texas have Wii U games. I'm surprised they don't at least carry NSMBU, Luigi Levels, Lego City, Zombie U and Pikmin 3. It's not like the Wii U doens't have any games, it just doens't have a lot. Soon ZeldaW WHD, SM3DW, Sonic Lost Worlds and DKC:TF will be out and those would probably be rented as well. They do carry a bunch of Wii games so I don't think it's a rift with Nintendo. 

I found this on there facebook in July "Here's the deal: in the coming weeks, we'll be carrying Wii U games in a small handful of cities (Austin, Sacramento, and Yakima, Washington) to see how customers like it and decide if we should carry the games in other towns. We're glad you're interested in Wii U, and we'll continue to strive to make more customers happy!"

bread's done
Back