Free Wipeout HD for creating a new Austrian PSN Account

Darknyss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
source

When you create a new Austrian PSN account (not Australian!) between March 16 and April 18 they will send you a code for Wipeout to the email used during registration.

You can create an account by going the the UK site, here. Select Austria as your country.

Use google translator to complete the forms. (German > English)

Codes will be sent out after the promotion period ends.

[quote name='chakan']worked fine for me, but I did it directly, not through google translate.

Feel free to add me, I'm Jewbeard69[/quote]

Great name to use in Austria. (No sarcasm!!)

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Great name to use in Austria. (No sarcasm!!)[/QUOTE]
Heh, I know. I wonder if I could get into an Austrian Killzone server?

[quote name='Jeff...']I registered but didnt get a code[/QUOTE]They will mail the code to the email address you registered on April 18th.

[quote name='Jeff...']I registered but didnt get a code[/QUOTE]
The OP mentions that codes will be sent out after the promotion period ends.

Registered...Hopefully this will work! I would love to play some Wipeout HD after watching my favorite movie, Flugen Flagen..... OOPS now people can answer my secret question! o_o

Nice post OP. I was coming here to do the same this morning when I saw it posted on twitter but then got sidetracked.

I was able to create an account, just waiting for the promo to end now.

Signed up, hopefully you can redeem it on the US PSN store.

Anyone find it funny that these new accounts will be included in Sony's data when they announce how many PSN users there are?

[quote name='Richlough']Is the Australia PSN store completely new , or is it just the Europe store ?[/QUOTE]
Don't know, but this is for the Austrian PSN, not the Australian.

[quote name='Xploited']Signed up, hopefully you can redeem it on the US PSN store.

Anyone find it funny that these new accounts will be included in Sony's data when they announce how many PSN users there are?[/quote]

Maybe that's why they are doing it ;)

Thanks OP. Made an account. There wasn't supposed to be anything special you see while creating the account, is there? I didn't see anything, although the most I know in German is "Ich bin eine kleine Zeitung" (I'm a small newspaper).

I signed up as well. If nothing else, I'll have access to even more content on the PSN. I currently have a US, UK, Japan, and Hong Kong account.

[quote name='dallow']Crap, I made this via PS3 directly, not from the webpage. Still counts?[/QUOTE]
I don't see why it would matter. They just need your email address.

Based on the translation I think you'll be okay if you register via the PS3.
[quote name='ps3newsroom']Simply use the PS3 to go online, register and create an account - to the registry at the given email address will be after the end of the operation period, access to the racing fun shipped.[/QUOTE]

I got an e-mail today in german thanking me for joining PSN network, but no code yet. I guess I have to wait for it to be over then.

bread's done
Back