Free Wipeout HD if you register a Austria PSN Account

Damn, already got an English account. But I'm needing an Asian one soon...
Wait, Austria is in EU right? Or am I getting my geography mixed up again? I'll figure it out lol.

Danke. Signed up with a stereotypical online-id after getting shot down trying variations of Franz-Maria (either the PSN has something against former monarchs or they are wildly popular ids). Figure the small hassle is worth a shot for a free game.

[quote name='RiPaCRoMBiE']Its australia, they speak english... lol[/QUOTE]

And now you know why they sell t-shirts all over Austria stating that there are no kangaroos there ;)

There are Kangaroo's in Austria!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4813976.stm

Kangaroo on walkabout in Austria
March 2006
_41449052_ap203bodykanga.jpg

A stun gun had to be used to catch the kangaroo

Police in Austria were pressed into action to help capture a kangaroo that went walkabout after jumping out of its enclosure near the town of St Veit.

Perhaps they are now putting down the clamps. Between CAG and other sites I would notbe surprised if austria has more sign ups than systems sold.

I signed up for this early this morning. I wonder if I got in in time for this promo or not. Hopefully I'll get a code.

i will be REALLY surprised if codes actually get sent out for this. there was never any OFFICIAL word of this promo from sony (to my knowledge). as far as i know, this was only a rumor. i did sign up; however, i didnt actually expect to get a code. if anybody has any proof of sony actually confirming this promotion, i would love to see it.

[quote name='Breakpoint']I think this was just a hoax, its been to long without a code.[/quote]
Been too long without a code? The thing just ended on Friday. The article clearly stated that codes wouldn't be sent out until the promotion was over.

[quote name='Zmonkay']maybe they'll MAIL the code... to my address... at a card game shop I googled...[/QUOTE]

Mine is coming to the US Embassy, so I'm sure the Ambassador will just forward it on to me.

Man! No email yet! Not a good sign. Maybe they snail mail this thing. Or maybe they are late. Hopefully, they are slackers in this case...

[quote name='joeboosauce']Man! No email yet! Not a good sign. Maybe they snail mail this thing. Or maybe they are late. Hopefully, they are slackers in this case...[/QUOTE]

Never got mine either.

bread's done
Back