Free WOW: Mist of Pandaria beta keys

JohnMasterLee

CAGiversary!
For your best chance to get one check out this Raptr Reward:

http://raptr.com/rewards/wow-mists-of-pandaria-beta

It's pretty much your best shot at getting these exclusive beta codes. There are 5K available up for grabs, first come first serve. They unlock starting on July 5th.

BONUS!
Leave a message below and you have a chance to win a beta code - Exclusive to all yee CAGGERS!
Just answer this question: Pandas are awesomesauce. If you had a pet panda, what would you name it?:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone interested in getting the Keys via Raptr, just make sure your rank is Experienced in WoW and you'll get the Beta key as a reward.

[quote name='Yannie Boy']For anyone interested in getting the Keys via Raptr, just make sure your rank is Experienced in WoW and you'll get the Beta key as a reward.[/QUOTE]

A tip if you are new to Raptr: Make sure you bind your WOW account to Raptr, especially if you been playing WOW for a while. It'll ensure you instantly become qualified for the beta key!

i would name my panda Captain Bojangles...and together we would laugh at the failure of an attempt at Diablo 3 "endgame" material

The countdown was wrong on my account so they released the codes 10 hours earlier than it said... kind of bummed, but I'll enter here.

I'd name my pet panda, PeterPanda

I ended up nabbing a key for myself, which was fantastic, but my buddy had his WoW character added but hadn't clicked "Sync Achievements", which he didn't notice until there were 500 keys left. He clicked it, and kept refreshing and refreshing and refreshing aaaaaaand the keys ran out before it synced so he wasn't "Experienced" in WoW. So frustrating.

FYI all,

The beta codes are gone. I'll pick out an extra winner for these forums shortly.

Thanks, and make sure you continue to check out Raptr, as they have new rewards available each week. Raptr hasn't formally announced everything upcoming for the month, but I can say that there are more beta codes for hot games, free games, and big discounts coming in the next few weeks!

bread's done
Back