FREE wresltemania 22 ticket alerts

Slipknot9762

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from Smackdown last night and since wresltemania 22 is gonna be in CHICAGO!!!! they handed out these ticket alerts that you mail in and you can get you ticket before the tickets are released to the general public. I dont know if anyone is really gonna want one but ill put them up here anyways. I have 2 of them.

I'm not going, but I just want to tell anyone that is interested to make sure you get these. It's your best chance to actually get seats to the show, and good seats if you want them. They had a presale password when it was in Toronto, which I gave to my friends since I couldn't go, and they were able to get floor seats. How was Smackdown by the way?

it was awesome if u want spoilers ill tell u but otherwise it was great i had floor seats. but yea i know those WM tickets sell out in under a minute so I'm glad i got one. but its the allstate arena the worst seats are still pretty close to the ring.

Since I've been at school, I've basically missed every show they've run at the Horizon. The last show I was able to go to was the night when Hogan and Rock had their first meeting. Thankfully, next year I should be able to make it back for WM if I get a hold of some tickets.

[quote name='heffaji']Since I've been at school, I've basically missed every show they've run at the Horizon. The last show I was able to go to was the night when Hogan and Rock had their first meeting. Thankfully, next year I should be able to make it back for WM if I get a hold of some tickets.[/QUOTE]

Wow that was a long ass time ago, anyways all of them are gone now.

During the time tickets go on sale, usually the code is released to the public if you check wrestling fan sites. I also think I got an e-mail from the main WWE site with the word to enter to use for the presale. I remember I ordered maybe a ticket or 2 using the code for Wrestlemania XX.

However, I'm not sure if what I'm talking about is what you have, so I PMed you asking for it if you have any left. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go, and if I do go, I won't be spending a huge amount of tickets.

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL']During the time tickets go on sale, usually the code is released to the public if you check wrestling fan sites. I also think I got an e-mail from the main WWE site with the word to enter to use for the presale. I remember I ordered maybe a ticket or 2 using the code for Wrestlemania XX.

However, I'm not sure if what I'm talking about is what you have, so I PMed you asking for it if you have any left. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go, and if I do go, I won't be spending a huge amount of tickets.[/QUOTE]

I figured you only went to WM21 because it was out here. Chicago's a long way.

Anyway, if anyone else has these codes, please let me know. I grew up in Illinois and have quite a few wretsling buddies who want to get tickets, as do I.

well when they give me the code since i mailed my thing in today ill ltell everyone who wanted to know if that will be easeir than sending these things out.

bread's done
Back