Free XBL 1 Month xbox live (text Only)

once u reply with ur birth year u text token 4 code 4 back i just did it again with my bros phone(t mobile) and go it isntantly just waiting on the email now

Solid find.

Entered via site and did the text message way.

Will hook my oldest son up with the free month so he can play and annoy people on MW3.

LoL!

[quote name='alchemistlord']Yea, just did that way and just TOKEN. Waiting now.[/QUOTE]I really wanted a 1 month.

I texted with my birthyear and it didn't work do you text Birthyear then the year example BIRTHYEAR1990 ? cause im doing that and it wont work!

[quote name='murderstorm']i texted with my birthyear and it didn't work do you text birthyear then the year example birthyear1990 ? Cause im doing that and it wont work![/quote]

birthyear 1990

3 phones in my household.

I used them ALL. Different name and e-mail for each.

Got myself THREE months! :D

Wasn't even 5 hours ago that I just took the dashboard offer of 2 months for $2. That will expire on 7/4/12. I'll go and cancel the auto-renew as well just to be safe -- and then use my codes.

[quote name='cmp2005']text token 4 code 4[/QUOTE]

I replied back just with TOKEN and it worked on all 3 phones I used. Got a reply within seconds.

[quote name='theaznone']Must be "token 4". Not just "token".[/QUOTE]Tried all 3 ways on 3 different phones.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Worked for me :D[/QUOTE]

so you replied TOKEN and they sent you a code?

That's where I got no response.

Stuck at "TOKEN" on my phone also.

I'm using a LG Quantum Windows Phone 7 with AT&T service.

Going to try on another phone now.

Edit: Cool, it worked on another phone. :)

[quote name='confoosious']so you replied TOKEN and they sent you a code?

That's where I got no response.[/QUOTE]

Did you try it on a iPhone? I didn't get jack either.

[quote name='jimmyyx18']someone please pm me a code, i can't get it =/[/QUOTE]

sure, let me go through all this trouble just to PM it to you.

bread's done
Back