free xbl msp 160

[quote name='drktrpr1']What is even going on right now?[/QUOTE]

Good question, I was under the impression that this guy already gave away all he was going to give away for now.

[quote name='Krazzed']Good question, I was under the impression that this guy already gave away all he was going to give away for now.[/QUOTE]

Last night he was going to give away more points in addition to the 48 hour codes; maybe today.

[quote name='zeru']Last night he was going to give away more points in addition to the 48 hour codes; maybe today.[/QUOTE]

Ah, ok. I thought he already did it. Well in that case I'm gonna end up watching this thread now lol

sorry about that i had a lot of homework but it is still on i have 1 (160 msp)
1(48 hour live)
and 1 (1 month gold) if i can find the code

[quote name='oz_car1']sorry about that i had a lot of homework but it is still on i have 1 (160 msp)
1(48 hour live)
and 1 (1 month gold) if i can find the code[/QUOTE]

Damn, I would do almost anythin for the one month lol. I could also really use the 48 hour code (if i dont get the one month) Definitely watching this thread :D

[quote name='SARGEHALO666']Did anyone actually get their code? I won the 2nd code, but didn't get it. WTF?[/QUOTE]
i pm u saying that i only had the 48 hour left and if u wanted that

[quote name='oz_car1']i pm u saying that i only had the 48 hour left and if u wanted that[/QUOTE]

hello
160 points i will give out more later on
so dont give up
no double wins
i will be giving out more at 5:00 pm pacific time so tune in for more i will also give out a 1 month xbox live code

our first winner is ArrenDusk congrats
second winner SARGEHALO666

i will give out more

Yeah... probably should have told me that beforehand. I don't need a 48-hour trial.

[quote name='oz_car1']first code will be a 48 hour live code
entry number 76 you have won a 48 hour live code pm me for the code
[/QUOTE]

i'm in

bread's done
Back