Free XBLA game <=$10 when signing up for Netflix free trial through Siliconera

c

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Click here for the link! (offers.siliconera.com)

First sign up for Siliconera's new "Special Offers" thing (linked above), then use the link provided on their site to create a new Netflix account with a 2-week free trial (new members only, credit card required). Then go back to Siliconera and browse the provided Amazon.com link listing all $10 or less XBLA games. Again, head back to Siliconera, enter which game you want, submit the form (scroll to the bottom), and wait for verification, whereupon they will send you a code for the game you requested. Just make sure you cancel your Netflix account before the two weeks are up and you won't be charged for anything.

Siliconera is a small, trustworthy gaming blog. They're doing this in an attempt to increase its reader base by getting word out about the site.

Please use the link I provided to help a me out by increasing my referrals!! You can get a 1600 Point XBLA card for every 5 people you refer, and a DSi if you refer 100! The guy below me offers to sacrifice a virgin in your name if you register under him, but do you really want the ghost of a dead virgin haunting you for the rest of your life? ....Never mind, don't answer that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, is this for arcade games $10 and under, or just those under $10?

EDIT: Well, I signed up. I don't know if this thread is going to be moved or deleted, but if anybody would be so kind as to sign up under my link and do this offer, I'll sacrifice a virgin in your name.

http://offers.siliconera.com/register-5-35.shtml

this more than likely belongs in the Refferal section as that's his referral link. He's prolly trying to get 5 referrals for the 1600 MSP card or 100 referrals for the DSi. If you like Netflix then i guess this is very good. Free $10 or under XBLA games for using free nexflix trial. You gotta enter personal info + credit card required though. And you have to cancel the trial before 2weeks end or else they'll charge you monthly fee.

[quote name='Grausherra']Wait, is this for arcade games $10 and under, or just those under $10?[/url][/QUOTE]

$10 and under

[quote name='luan87us']this more than likely belongs in the Refferal section as that's his referral link.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I wasn't quite sure, since this is something that yields an immediate reward for someone who signs up, even if it does also count towards a referral count for me.

Again if this needs to be moved, mods, please do so, and in that case I apologize.

[quote name='WildForce67']How long does it usually take for approval to go through?[/QUOTE]

I'm not really sure what typical turnaround is. I know some people who have already been cleared (overnight), but others who haven't yet.

[quote name='c']I'm not really sure what typical turnaround is. I know some people who have already been cleared (overnight), but others who haven't yet.[/quote]
That's ok, it only took about 15 minutes and i got Soul Calibur for the wife.
Thanks for the heads up on this bro.

(edit) well i put the code in and it says invalid mmmmm

Thanks OP.

I got my code, asked for Mega Man 9 but they sent my Soul Calibur for some reason. And like WildForce67, mine says it has already been used. Sent them an e-mail so hopefully they will be able to fix this.

[quote name='GenDV138']Thanks OP.

I got my code, asked for Mega Man 9 but they sent my Soul Calibur for some reason. And like WildForce67, mine says it has already been used. Sent them an e-mail so hopefully they will be able to fix this.[/quote]

Same thing here. I asked for The Maw, and also got Soul Calibur. Haven't tried entering it in, but it's probably used as well.

They answered my trouble ticket and here's what they said:

"Sorry for the trouble! We believe the system made a mistake and sent everyone the same Soulcalibur code."

They gave me my Mega Man 9 code and it works. So if you haven't already gotten a new code or put in a trouble ticket, I'd submit a ticket through their support link.

Submitted a ticket before I made my second post, now I play the waiting game I guess.

Edit: Oh! They responded already. >_> Yay! It works!

[quote name='WildForce67']got my new code it works perfect.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I was honestly worried at work all day that I had posted a deal that wasn't working for people. I'm as relieved as you are!

edit: also thanks and apologies to whichever mod moved this

I've noticed that some people I've referred have not been approved yet, even though others have. I've sent them a few emails about it and they promise me that they are looking into the issue and "want everyone to receive their prizes". So if you've yet to be approved, please be patient, as I am told they are working on it.

Um, well, it looks like some of you still have not been approved. If you've yet to be approved and you're sure you did everything right, leave a message in their "Support" section and they should let you know what the problem is.

bread's done
Back