Free XBLA Games

They're actually decent games (good for 15-30 mins multiplayer on-line and/or off).

Definitely far better than the burger king games and these are free.

The Doritos one is a cross between Trials and Wipeout (the TV show, not the Sony franchise)....definitely fun enough for a few plays....no way it'll have the legs of Trials, but you'd have to be insane to complain about free stuff.

The other one is a ghetto Motorstorm (yes, the Sony franchise), but there's stationary turrents throughout the courses, one team member drives the course while the other tries to blow up the competition (u can switch to the turrents instantly, it all works and plays as it should)... good so far, but no one is online yet, only played against bots. it's another game u can have online and/or offline multiplayer.

They multiplayer focused games, they look & play good... and they're FREE

I actually think the Crash Course game could be... Really outstanding with a bit of work. Regardless, that game is still pretty good. Harm's Way... Less so. But the achievements are pony easy. :p

I'd like to see a full arcade release of Crash Course. Wouldn't mind paying $5-$10 for a much longer version. They need to lighten up on a few of those par times though for the gold medals...sooooo much rage building on those damn Japan missions

now to try Harm's Way tomorrow...

they are both doritos games guys.

Harms Way is better, feels more like an official XBLA game Crash Course is repetitive and boring. Should of had ragdoll physics or something to spice it up more.

[quote name='tperryoo7']they are both doritos games guys.[/quote]

...i didn't even notice.

Harms Way is fun if you are playing with a group of friends. Also a very easy 200 gamerscore.
Crash Course is a blast. They make it very easy to compete with your friends times and racing against your friends is pretty awesome as well. The avatar animations are pretty funny. Its also a nice challenge to get gold medals on all the courses.

bread's done
Back