Free XBN Subscription with Halo 2

Stargun007

CAGiversary!
I did a search and couldn't find it posted. EB is giving away a free subscription to XBox Nation to anyone who buys Halo 2. I think their stock is fairly limited (I got mine yesterday around 1 pm and they only had a hanful left), so you might wanna hurry if you want one.

My EB had a ton, and they gave me one when I asked. I was not buying Halo 2. (I was trading in a game to get the GMR magazine for a year.)
Thanks,
Matthew

i already have a free sub to XBN from the mag thread
wonder if sending the new free 12 issue card in will add to it or mess it up

[quote name='dafoomie']The code at the bottom says 4CAG. Creepy.[/quote]

It's a trap! Oh wait, wrong guy...

There's a similar offer in The Bard's Tale, at least according to the sticker on the cover. Have to crack it open and check on it for sure.

My EB only gave them out if you bought insurance for $3. Bastards. Fortunately I'm signed up to XBox Nation until like 2018 from all their freebies.

Yeah, I think those are leftovers from the midnight launch. I got one. There's one in Bard's Tale, and there's also one in Leisure Suit Larry: Magnum Cum Laude. I've got free XBN for the next two or three years.

[quote name='Scorch']Yeah, I think those are leftovers from the midnight launch. I got one. There's one in Bard's Tale, and there's also one in Leisure Suit Larry: Magnum Cum Laude. I've got free XBN for the next two or three years.[/quote]

I'm up to two free years now as well. I sent in this card for a year, and I got another year free when I resubscribed to EGM! It's not a bad magazine, but it's also not the best.

bread's done
Back