Free xBox 360 Avatar Item Code - Halo Reach Banshee Prop

I did it with a Live account and got an email right away but there's no code in it, it does mention the Halo Reach thing though. Only thing I can recognize, have no idea what else is said in the email.

If anyone has any extras and wouldn't mind PM'ing me one I'd appreciate it.

Damn, nothing but a note that says they're out. :(

EDIT: If anyone would be kind enough to spare an extra... PM me and I'll be eternally thankful. :)

[quote name='rickyff7']pyoobez and chickenbutt, If you still need a code. PM me, i'll send you one.[/QUOTE]

I could use a code sir! Thank you if you have an extra one

Does appear they are out since the message after confirming email is roughly translated as "Thank you for your inquiry! Sorry, there are already assigned all the codes, so that we can assign a serial number anymore."

Damn missed it :(

[quote name='dark lord greg']i have an extra code (seems like yahoo mail does work too just takes more than an hour). Anyone who wants one pick a number from 0 to 10[/quote]

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']I have an extra code (seems like yahoo mail does work too just takes more than an hour). Anyone who wants one pick a number from 0 to 10[/QUOTE]

10? :roll:

Enjoy!

KR3FJ-9WVHK-DQ43W-RHVX2-YTPHZ
DR3FT-H2Y94-QJYKH-97MW9-4YMYZ
399Y6-6GF7M-TQ34G-J94QY-3GCMZ
M262Q-FD6RM-V273R-6TVMV-6K3GZ
CWXCY-HMM9W-WRC3J-GGF2W-HXVGZ

[quote name='dark lord greg']i have an extra code (seems like yahoo mail does work too just takes more than an hour). Anyone who wants one pick a number from 0 to 10[/quote]

9?

3?

edit: Many thanks to Dark Lord Greg for the Banshee! I greatly appreciate it! My avatar is currently putting it to good use.

edit 2: I want to add that this actually made my night. Some immature kid just cursed me out on Xbox Live and I let it get to me for some reason, so glad something good came out of this night.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lutcb']3 :s
Too slow :([/QUOTE]

Welcome to (late night) CAG. PM sent with code.

[quote name='musha666']Heres one for whoever wants it.

DPF3T-69KGV-J6YFH-QHK9J-HGJFZ[/QUOTE]

Grabbed it, thanks man. Just heard about this, and did the email thing, but never got a email back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danysuri
Have:

XBOX 360
:360: Red Faction: Guerrilla – Demons of the Badlands
:360: Halo Reach Banshee Prop (x 140)

Want:

Xbox Live Arcade Games I don't own.
Male Avatar Items I don't own.
Just make me an offer of trade

^^

[quote name='danysuri']Have:

XBOX 360
:360: Halo Reach Banshee Prop (x 140)

Want:

Xbox Live Arcade Games I don't own.
Male Avatar Items I don't own.
Just make me an offer of trade[/QUOTE]

^^

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']^ Damn, grinding out 140 codes... No wonder the web site ran out. Lol.[/QUOTE]
Who did? Lol, throw one my way please :D

EDIT: Got one, thanks click!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I'm so disappointed i missed this. Who ever got em enjoy and if anyone has an extra and would like to share it would be much appreciated.

[quote name='LoveLost']Wow I'm so disappointed i missed this. Who ever got em enjoy and if anyone has an extra and would like to share it would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

well, cheer up =)

[quote name='clickpow']well, cheer up =)[/QUOTE]

Well thank you clickpow, your words and actions have healed this weary soul.

Damn, wish I could have gotten in on this :( I've been trying to trade for one of these for months. If anyone's willing to share, it would be most appreciated.

bread's done
Back