Free Xbox 360 Elite, Wii, 360 Games - The Whole Sha-Bang! *Added Proof 2/8*

[quote name='Crashoverride178']I just signed up under your referral and completed the offer. So I should have gone "green"

my email is [email protected] and my
Wii Number is: 3099 0558 1190 7486[/quote]

Hmmm, you're not showing up under my referrals, not even the email. Are you sure that's the email you used? Are you sure you signed up for my iPod Touch site?

[quote name='miktau']Hey wicked your almost done! Heres a free celebratory bump for ya![/quote]

Yep, almost there! I've been going crazy looking up all this stuff for the iPod, Jailbreak and such, it's pretty cool.

Anyways, thanks for the bump!

free bump im saving up for an itouch cuz i can never get refs or do offers so man GL!!! i wish i was as close as u! free bump

[quote name='L1LNasty']free bump im saving up for an itouch cuz i can never get refs or do offers so man GL!!! i wish i was as close as u! free bump[/quote]

Thanks for the free bump, I wish you good luck with your iPod.

Finally done the Your iPod Touch website! Thanks everyone for signing up and all the support. The Wii VC game trade is over for now, I'll probably put it up again when I start working hard for my next referral site. 16 GB iPod Touch on the way!!

[quote name='SpitFire158']Kinda off topic but how long did it take for your touch to get approved[/quote]

It approved on the 5th day.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Glad you got the iPod![/quote]

Thanks man, it's pretty sweet. I had it Jailbroken within an hour :lol:.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Jailbroken??[/quote]

Yeah, sorry I guess I didn't see your post. Yeah Jailbreaking means that you hacked the iPod and made it so you can have a lot more sweet applications on it.

[quote name='L1LNasty']congrats m8 :) saving up still :) and jailbroken means you hack the itouch and have the option to use 3rd party apps :)[/quote]

Good luck dude.

bread's done
Back