Free Xbox 360 Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose_Man

CAGiversary!
I never do these lame referal sites lol... until now, currently I have two Guitar Hero II Bundles for the Xbox 360 being shipped to my house (I will have pictures when available).

My tip to you, simply sign up for the True.com and Stamps.com site, they both are literally free, afterwards cancel a few days later, thats it, sign up for those and the credit is even instant. It's an awesome feeling taking about 20 minutes TOPS out of your time and already appear at the page saying "select your free game". List is huge also, I recommend GH II tho lol. With two bundles heading to my house, my room mate and I should have a blast. Peace out and thanks.

YourFree360games.com referal list:
1. Apossum Registered/Offer Complete
2. ihadFG Registered/Offer Complete

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3310oe9
Help me get a free Wii
http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3832322

Interesting...would you be willing to trade referrals instead? Mine is for Wii.Giftorb or 3604free.com.

PMed

Actually dude, not to thread crap or anything, I'm gunna advise you on a better way to get free 360 games. On YourFree360Games, Choose "Points" Instead of "Referral".

Point= Just do 2 offers, and you get a game.
Referral= Do one offer, get 2 Refs to do one offer as well.

So Point is by far alot better.

Oh Yea. This Site is legit, but it's really slow. Takes around 3 weeks for you to get your game after doing offer/sending in approval.

On the other hand there is this site Games.Megafreebie.com, you do 2 offers, you get your game within 3-4 days.

Oh And YourFree360Games.com is LEGIT. My Proof:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1578/untitledhf9.jpg

BTW You can switch from referral to point anytime you want in settings.

To clear some stuff up. The site gives you a choice if you want to do points or do referals when you sign up. When I first signed up I did points, and overall completed 4 offers equalling 4 points, enough to get 2 games, I picked Guitar Hero II Bundle for both of them.

I got tired of doing points myself, so I went into my settings and changed my account to referal based, now I'm earning games by completing 1 offer and having 2 other people do the same or do the points route. But yah as justblaze says it is easier doing the points yourself, literally can get a game within minutes. But I'm lazy right now so I'm just gonna do the referal thing right now and sign up for a gamefly trial or something myself and boom free game again.

Starting off on the site I will recommend to everyone, do the option where you do the 2 offers yourself first, true.com and stamps.com are an easy road to your first free 360 game within the first 20 minutes of signup.
Oh and yes you can pick from a large selection of Xbox 360 titles from new releases such as Armored Core 4 and the GH II Bundle all the way to early releases like Kameo and Condemned, they also have Xbox Live 12 month gold cards, controllers, and accessory packs. All for 2 points per prize. Simple fun and rewarding.

[quote name='Moose_Man']To clear some stuff up. The site gives you a choice if you want to do points or do referals when you sign up. When I first signed up I did points, and overall completed 4 offers equalling 4 points, enough to get 2 games, I picked Guitar Hero II Bundle for both of them.

I got tired of doing points myself, so I went into my settings and changed my account to referal based, now I'm earning games by completing 1 offer and having 2 other people do the same or do the points route. But yah as justblaze says it is easier doing the points yourself, literally can get a game within minutes. But I'm lazy right now so I'm just gonna do the referal thing right now and sign up for a gamefly trial or something myself and boom free game again.

So basically if you want a free game and $5 free than signup with my link, PM me let me know it's you, complete either 2 offers yourself or complete 1 offer and refer 2 people. Starting off on the site I will recommend to everyone, do the option where you do the 2 offers yourself first, true.com and stamps.com are an easy road to your first free 360 game within the first 20 minutes of signup.

Sorry I can't do any referal trades, honestly I don't like doing these kind of sites, but this free360games site has me hooked with its simplicity and legitamacy. Offer is still open however to anyone who wants a bonus $5 from me credited to their paypal account upon successful completion/green.

Sorry bout the long post lol.

Oh and yes you can pick from a large selection of Xbox 360 titles from new releases such as Armored Core 4 and the GH II Bundle all the way to early releases like Kameo and Condemned, they also have Xbox Live 12 month gold cards, controllers, and accessory packs. All for 2 points per prize. Simple fun and rewarding.[/quote]

do you know how fast they ship?

I've heard shipping is fast from most people I know who have completed this, they are located somewhere on the east coast and go through DHL. Thats about all I know until I receive mine.

how many days has it been for you?

well i live in the east coast and you live in seattle lol so obviously its gonna be longer...but how long have you waited?

I completed the game on April 27th and the second game on April 28th. So I should have two games shipping around the same time (if not together), still says my order is processing, probably won't see a change in that until the week begins.

[quote name='ihadFG']Ok... I signed up. So if I did the true.com offer, how would I cancel? And same thing for the stamps.com offer?[/quote]

I know on the True.com offer you can cancel on there website, im not sure about the Stamps.com offer though.

[quote name='life.exe']I know on the True.com offer you can cancel on there website, im not sure about the Stamps.com offer though.[/quote]

Then how long should I wait before cancelling the true.com offer?

I'd say wait like three days before cancelling to be safe, I'm just going to call both of them on/around Tuesday and ask them to please cancel my account. Thats about it

Okay, signed up under you and sent a PM :)

Edit: you gt $5.00 in free postage from stamps.com :)

[quote name='Apossum']Okay, signed up under you and sent a PM :)

Edit: you gt $5.00 in free postage from stamps.com :)[/quote]

Lol yah thats another added bonus, you get the $5.00 in free postage from stamps.com.

Well, I think I'm going to sign up for Gamefly instead of Stamps.com since I've been considering gamefly for a little while now anyway. I'll let you know later today if I've signed up.

I have just about met my requirements for a free game using referals, once that is completed, I will no longer need referals so feel free to post your referal links for this site in this thread if you wish.

I'm starting up a new project involving a free Wii from the same site. Simply put, all you have to do is sign up under my link and complete something like the true.com or stamps.com link. If you already have signed up for those than I recommend signing up under the Gmoney offer, it costs $1.98 and you can cancel a few days later.

Here is my link.
http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3832322

I just tried signing up for gamefly but it said that there was a problem with my credit card. So then I tried my other credit card and it still said the same thing. If I signed up through gamefly's website, would it still count or not? (I'm guessing no)

Yah that won't work, I actually tried signing up with Gamefly too and I got that same error, I'm not sure why it does that, maybe cause it's a debit card and it wants a credit card instead. Try out the stamps.com tho, no payment up front and can cancel anytime.

Yeah, well I would prefer to be able to cancel online...just let me know how the conversation goes when you call to cancel your's.

[quote name='jonnyfivealive']do you know if they have website like that for the wii
cuz im trying to get a wii (see sig below)
vvvvvvvvvvvv[/quote]

PM'd you some info.

Just have to say true.com was the easiest cancellation I have experienced lol. Havent cancelled the stamps.com yet since that is for an entire month and I actually want to take advantage of it. But yah true.com on the phone took me literally 5 minutes.

damn this sucks i have people who greened on my account but i cant do any offers, cuz ive done these offers on other sites...

what should i do with my account? i only need 1 offer in order to get a game

[quote name='becuzimbrown']damn this sucks i have people who greened on my account but i cant do any offers, cuz ive done these offers on other sites...

what should i do with my account? i only need 1 offer in order to get a game[/quote]

You can sign up for True and Stamps again if you use a different email addy.

Just make sure to wait a few days before canceling.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']damn this sucks i have people who greened on my account but i cant do any offers, cuz ive done these offers on other sites...

what should i do with my account? i only need 1 offer in order to get a game[/quote]have you done those offers on the other sites from the same company?

what should i do with my account? i only need 1 offer in order to get a game[/quote]

all the offers they have? kinda impossible!

can anyone help me?

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232365

thanks very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back