Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
After about a month I have finally recieved a game from Trainn. I had originally gone with Guitar Hero III then I ended up cancelling that and going with Rockband. Took a while for the whole process to finally come through.

Now I need to start getting some credits as I havent been really active with the site for a while. Have a few quick questions:

1. How long did it take for "bargain.com" to credit?

2. Did any of you figure out how to cancel the 2nd trial that "Grant Consultant" signs you up for?

3. and... If I sign up for the "Disney book" offer and lets say I cancel using the email they send after a few days....how much does it end up costing me?

Thanks.

[quote name='johnnyt129']My GH3 is estimated to ship tommorrow but is still "waiting on item" so should I not expect it t ship soon?[/quote]

From what I've seen the estimated to ship is completely off, mine says "waiting on item" too, so I'm hopeful, but from what I've heard it will be a while.

theyre updating the games list right now. so far kingdom under fire, madden 08 espanol, ddr universe 2 and nfl tour are added. a few minutes ago it was only kingdom under fire and nfl tour so im guessing more will be coming soon.:applause:

01/09 Game Update List:
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
NFL Tour
Madden NFL 08 Espanol
DDR Universe 2 Bundle
Burnout: Paradise
Culdcept Saga
The Spiderwick Chronicles
Conflict : Denied Ops
Dark Messiah / Might & Magic (10 offer completions)
Lost Odyssey
Devil May Cry 4
Turok
Jumper
Rock Band Drums
Rock Band Guitar

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']01/09 Game Update List:
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
NFL Tour
Madden NFL 08 Espanol
DDR Universe 2 Bundle
Burnout: Paradise
Culdcept Saga
The Spiderwick Chronicles
Conflict : Denied Ops
Dark Messiah / Might & Magic (10 offer completions)
Lost Odyssey
Devil May Cry 4
Turok[/quote]
OMG FINALLY! :) Thanks for lettin everyone know!

Put in a order for Lost Odyssey got 1 more game to choose hmm...

i dunno whether i should get turok or dmc 4 with my extra 2 credits. they also just added jumper, rock band drums and rock band guitar. ill wait a few hours until i order something else cause i might wanna get the drums now since i already have 2 guitars.

Oooh, KuF: CoD for me once my MCR's come through.

Actually, though. If you have guitars from GH2 and 3, I suppose just getting the drumset and game would be good enough for Rock Band, since you can use the headset mic?

[quote name='Okatha']Oooh, KuF: CoD for me once my MCR's come through.

Actually, though. If you have guitars from GH2 and 3, I suppose just getting the drumset and game would be good enough for Rock Band, since you can use the headset mic?[/QUOTE]

yea you can. i decided to pick up the drum set. my next game is gonna be rock band once the chuck mullaney offer credits. then ill work on getting dmc 4 and turok.

most of the games they added wont be released for a few weeks. i hope people know that. also, the guitar and drums for rock band probably wont ship for a while since on amazon.com they dont have them in stock until 1/31.

Debating on if I want the guitar or not. Probably not, I will probably get a drum set and 4000 point card so I can buy me some Rock Band stuff. Only thing that sucks is I already have 1 ref and need 1 more for a prize. :lol: Anyone who needs to sign up PM me. Actually I may just let my cousin sign up and use my prepaid card on his account.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i wonder why the might & magic game is 10 offer completions[/quote]

either they changed it or you read it wrong its showing only 2 now. Now that the update has happened I don't know which games to get!!!

FINALLY.
I have 2 games that I can get.. I am very much debating Rock Band + Drums... since I already have 2 guitars (GHII and GHIII guitar) and 2 headsets..

The only other thing I'd get would be DDR Universe 2.
I played & enjoyed the demo for Culdcept Saga..but thats a $40 game. There's a good chance it'll be on sale for $30 or less eventually..

This might sound stupid but I really want to know: What's more enjoyable to play with? The Rock Band Guitar or GH guitar? (Either one of them)

I've heard the GH guitars are better. I'm in the same dilema as you. REally want that drum set + rock band or DDR.....

I see people saying they are getting Lost Odyssey. Is it suppose to be a great RPG? I was going to get eternal sonata any advice from RPG fans would be great

[quote name='homeland']I've heard the GH guitars are better. I'm in the same dilema as you. REally want that drum set + rock band or DDR.....

I see people saying they are getting Lost Odyssey. Is it suppose to be a great RPG? I was going to get eternal sonata any advice from RPG fans would be great[/quote]

That was the game i was waiting for and snagged it this morning.It looks like it is going to be really good. It's a 4 disc set and its a turn-base RPG. Here is a preview below for ya sorry i gotta get going right now or i would get more in-depth.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/lostodyssey/news.html?sid=6179319&mode=previews

[quote name='homeland']I've heard the GH guitars are better. I'm in the same dilema as you. REally want that drum set + rock band or DDR.....

I see people saying they are getting Lost Odyssey. Is it suppose to be a great RPG? I was going to get eternal sonata any advice from RPG fans would be great[/QUOTE]

Well for a game like Lost Odyssey I would wait for reviews AND possibly a demo being available on XBL. That's what I'm going to do. I have Eternal Sonata (which I got from this site) and I LOVE that game.There's a demo on XBL, so def try it out. It's an awesome game without a doubt :applause:

This is the "December/January" update, correct? Should we be back on track now? Will there still be a February update...?

[quote name='johnnyt129']I got mine on the third day.
Here try this link. It's what scholastic sent me to cancel Disney.[/QUOTE]

I tried that and it said it was already processed. So I called and they told me it already shipped and couldn't tell me why there was not a membership email. I asked for my membership info and she gave it to me. Now I need to find out how I can cancel it.

EDIT: Called back again and cancelled, told them I didn't like being signed up and getting no email or confirmation and she cancelled it. She told me to just to take the package back to the post office and have it sent back when it gets here.

Didn't receive credit for it either and can't get an MCR with no email.

[quote name='Manning']I tried that and it said it was already processed. So I called and they told me it already shipped and couldn't tell me why there was not a membership email. I asked for my membership info and she gave it to me. Now I need to find out how I can cancel it.[/quote]

Your screwed, you are going to have to wait till you get the books then return them. The letter was most likely sent to Spam. That is what happened to mine and luckily I found it 5 hours before time was up.

i am really really really sad there is no rock band game + drums bundle. game plus drums costs $140!!! i would probably just pay the $170 and get the mic and guitar thrown in.

i guess i'll just stick with the GHIII bundle.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Why does Bargain.com send me to Yahoo Success Center?[/QUOTE]

Same thing just happened to me. I'm not signing up for it until it gets fixed.

[quote name='Kuroi Kaze']i am really really really sad there is no rock band game + drums bundle. game plus drums costs $140!!! i would probably just pay the $170 and get the mic and guitar thrown in.

i guess i'll just stick with the GHIII bundle.[/quote]

Why not just get the drums and the game seperate?

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Your screwed, you are going to have to wait till you get the books then return them. The letter was most likely sent to Spam. That is what happened to mine and luckily I found it 5 hours before time was up.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't in my spam. I use the Mail Application, which is just like Outlook except for Mac, and I looked in my account and my spam every day. I searched through all of my emails with the terms "Disney" "Book Club" "Scholastic" and nothing came up. Oh well, I get a whole load of nothing from stupid Disney.

Cancelled GreatFun on the phone, had to listen to her try to persuade me about 3 different times and I kept saying no.

Cancelled At Home Rewards with automated call and received email confirmation.

Emailed Zooba again trying to cancel from them. I already received my book, so I don't expect a refund and thats fine.

[quote name='lilboo']Well for a game like Lost Odyssey I would wait for reviews AND possibly a demo being available on XBL. That's what I'm going to do. I have Eternal Sonata (which I got from this site) and I LOVE that game.There's a demo on XBL, so def try it out. It's an awesome game without a doubt :applause:

This is the "December/January" update, correct? Should we be back on track now? Will there still be a February update...?[/quote]

DMC4 is a Feb. game, so I doubt there will be a Feb update.

[quote name='opterasis']DMC4 is a Feb. game, so I doubt there will be a Feb update.[/quote]

Yea, there will be.

They've only added games in Feb from the first two weeks of the month. There are lots of games coming out in Feb that are not listed.

They've stated to people that emailed about this update that they combined the December, January and early part of February in this update. It looks like they went up to Feb 12th on this update...

February 18, 2008 FIFA Street 3 Electronic Arts Sports
February 18, 2008 Supreme Commander Aspyr Strategy
February 19, 2008 Club, The SEGA Action
February 19, 2008 Dynasty Warriors 6 KOEI Action
February 26, 2008 Condemned 2: Bloodshot SEGA Action
February 26, 2008 Lost: The Videogame Ubisoft Adventure
February 26, 2008 Turning Point: Fall of Liberty Codemasters Shooter
February 26, 2008 Universe at War: Earth Assault SEGA Strategy

None of those are on there. Condemned 2 is a pretty big game.

I'd bet early-mid Feb we'll see a rest of Feb/March update. March should be a good one. Army of Two, MLB2K8, Bully, RS: Vegas 2, etc.

[quote name='evanft']Man, DMC4 is tempting, but I see Ninja Gaiden 2 and GTA4 on the horizon.[/quote]
don't sweat it, those two don't even have confirmed release dates yet, I would bet on new offers coming on the site well before GTAIV or NG2 are on there. You'll have time and the chances to do other offers.

Thats how I look at it. Those two you mentioned are the two Im probably most hyped about this year, but I've been using this site since about September/October now and Ive not had a lack of offers yet when theres something I want.

I'm actually kinda out of offers unless I do the whole Paypal VCC card thing. Assuming it works, that opens up something like 5 or 6 more offers. I have to tie my bank account to my Paypal account, though, and I'm not too keen on that.

Has anyone used a Paypal VCC for offers on thise site?

Some people have and they have stated it works. I haven't but at the top of this page theres a "search this thread" (underneath the page #'s) option, type paypal and the posts should come up.

I don't see any reason why it wouldnt work, its technically a debit card, virtual or not.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Yea, there will be.

They've only added games in Feb from the first two weeks of the month. There are lots of games coming out in Feb that are not listed.

They've stated to people that emailed about this update that they combined the December, January and early part of February in this update. It looks like they went up to Feb 12th on this update...

February 18, 2008 FIFA Street 3 Electronic Arts Sports
February 18, 2008 Supreme Commander Aspyr Strategy
February 19, 2008 Club, The SEGA Action
February 19, 2008 Dynasty Warriors 6 KOEI Action
February 26, 2008 Condemned 2: Bloodshot SEGA Action
February 26, 2008 Lost: The Videogame Ubisoft Adventure
February 26, 2008 Turning Point: Fall of Liberty Codemasters Shooter
February 26, 2008 Universe at War: Earth Assault SEGA Strategy

None of those are on there. Condemned 2 is a pretty big game.

I'd bet early-mid Feb we'll see a rest of Feb/March update. March should be a good one. Army of Two, MLB2K8, Bully, RS: Vegas 2, etc.[/quote]

Ah, okay, my bad. Thanks for the info.

Well Zooba finally replied after 2 emails and they said they can't cancel until I have purchased 3 books from them. I went searching in their FAQ and Terms of Service and it states you can also get refunded and cancelled if you send the first book back, funny how the email didn't state this option...

So I replied with that and asked how to return my book.

EDIT: They replied and said I could return it and everything would be cancelled and refunded. However, they said they can't accept it if the package was opened. I opened it because I knew nothing about having to cancel only after 3 books were sent. I managed to put every back in it and everything looks fine except it was opened on the perforated part on the box. Should I try to tape it and send it back or something?

Or, it says nowhere that I can find that the package was not allowed to be opened. Should I tell them there it doesn't say it has to be unopened?

EDIT 2: Decided to email them the truth and tell them it doesn't state that it can't be opened. Either they will let me send it back or else I have to look for 2 more books to receive. Too bad there is NOTHING that looks good on this site. One book I was interested in was the Clapton biography, but I just finished reading that anywya.

u CAN use paypal virtual cc's.... it's all i use i don't use my actual cc (because i've decided to stop using them in general) plus it's a different card # for every offer and u don't get charged more than once... they are one time use (this doesn't mean u shouldn't cancel if u plan on doing so for the offer since it's fraud otherwise)

[quote name='eminemobied12']u CAN use paypal virtual cc's.... it's all i use i don't use my actual cc (because i've decided to stop using them in general) plus it's a different card # for every offer and u don't get charged more than once... they are one time use (this doesn't mean u shouldn't cancel if u plan on doing so for the offer since it's fraud otherwise)[/quote]

I am considering using PayPal or GCs in the future because of the experiences I have had with my last two offers. Both Yahoo Success and Google SEO screwed me over big time by trying to bill me the monthly fees even thought I cancelled before the trials were up. They eventually took the billings off of my CC, but it was a complete pain in the ass calling these people up, filing disputes with my CCs, etc. Dont get me wrong, I got $500+ worth of free stuff from the site last year, and 80% of the offers I completed were easy to cancel and never tried to bill me, but I think I might have changed my stance on using CCs on the site.

As for the update, I'm not sure what to jump on. DMC & Turok possibly, but nothing is really screaming 'must have' right now. I seriously never even heard of Jumper or Conflict. I need to look at when these games actually release before I place an order. I dont want to "preorder" any of these games at this point.

Just grabbed Universe 2.

Have two credits left, which will probably be used on those RB drums. Then again, maybe I will order the RB game now, since the drums aren't set to ship for a while.

I can at least play the Guitar Solo career thing while I wait!

EDIT: Just got Rock Band (Game Only). I'll have to do two more offers for the drums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back