Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa I just had a close call. According to my records I accidently went over my trial period for Dealmax by one day, fortunately for me, my records were off by a day :p.

In addition to that I figured I should note a couple things about the Dealmax offer. Dealmax does indeed have certain work hours. When I called to cancel they said that they were closed, but unfortunately I cannot remember the times that they said they were open. Although if you go to their site, you can cancel online, which worked for me. I don't know if it cancels the other offer, Your Savings Club, because I had already signed up for that trial when I did Privacy Matters. Apparently they don't automatically sign you up, if you have already used the trial before.

I would give you guys more, such as the hours and the cancellation page, but I can no longer access their site due to my account being cancelled.

[quote name='Unknown50862']Whoa I just had a close call. According to my records I accidently went over my trial period for Dealmax by one day, fortunately for me, my records were off by a day :p.

In addition to that I figured I should note a couple things about the Dealmax offer. Dealmax does indeed have certain work hours. When I called to cancel they said that they were closed, but unfortunately I cannot remember the times that they said they were open. Although if you go to their site, you can cancel online, which worked for me. I don't know if it cancels the other offer, Your Savings Club, because I had already signed up for that trial when I did Privacy Matters. Apparently they don't automatically sign you up, if you have already used the trial before.

I would give you guys more, such as the hours and the cancellation page, but I can no longer access their site due to my account being cancelled.[/quote]

Whats the website?

OK new question about the disney thing:

I got their membership email and cancelled so I wont be charged or anything, but it did NOT credit me, should I try an MCR since I have the email or will that risk me losing my account?

[quote name='AssaultMonkey']OK new question about the disney thing:

I got their membership email and cancelled so I wont be charged or anything, but it did NOT credit me, should I try an MCR since I have the email or will that risk me losing my account?[/quote]

I had problems with Disney and had to file a MCR. It took almost a month for the the MCR, but I finally got the credit. I emailed Trainn, and they said the problem was Disney not giving them the info.

Question about MCR: When you include full headers into the designated section, does the headers need to include the body of the email (the actual email) or just the headers?

And does it matter which email you use? If I filed an MCR and used a cancellation confirmation email from an offer would that work?

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Question about MCR: When you include full headers into the designated section, does the headers need to include the body of the email (the actual email) or just the headers?

And does it matter which email you use? If I filed an MCR and used a cancellation confirmation email from an offer would that work?[/quote]Headers are all you need, you don't need to include the body of the email. And I don't think it matters which email either, either the welcome one or the cancellation confirmation one should work.

On a side note, I just ordered GH3, finally :bouncy:
... and now the wait begins :drool:

[quote name='SMMM']Ok, well I got my Bargain network account cancelled. Only problem is that I never recieved a single e-mail from them. It also didn't credit, of course. So, is it impossible to get any credit it from them now?[/QUOTE]

Asking again.

[quote name='SMMM']Asking again.[/quote]

I doubt you can get credit without some e-mail proof.

Best bet probably would have been contacting Bargain.com for e-mail verification before you cancelled, but it can't hurt to try now.

How do you get the mike for Rock Band? Does anyone know if it comes with the game, drums or guitar? Otherwise I don't see a way of getting it.

Thanks.

I just did two offers with an Amex giftcard; the gamefly one and the blockbuster online one. The blockbuster one went fine, but a couple of hours after I signed up, I got an email from gamefly basically saying that I can't use a prepaid credit card. I'm pretty sure I'm still signed up for the first month though. Do you guys think it will still credit on yourfree360games?

I'm in the same boat as BloodWolf here. Still nothing.

I emailed them a few days ago about it, I fully expect them to email me back saying that a rep willd look into it only to ignore me for another week or two. I placed my order back in damn November, there's no excuse for this kind of crap.

[quote name='mjkusy13']I just did two offers with an Amex giftcard; the gamefly one and the blockbuster online one. The blockbuster one went fine, but a couple of hours after I signed up, I got an email from gamefly basically saying that I can't use a prepaid credit card. I'm pretty sure I'm still signed up for the first month though. Do you guys think it will still credit on yourfree360games?[/quote]

It won't. You'll be getting the payment to Gamefly back as its just a pre-auth. It takes a few days.

[quote name='classact']Just ordered Guitar Hero 3, whats the wait time looking like as of late?[/QUOTE]

I ordered it the other day, and it went from "processing" to "Waiting for item" so Im guessing it means its backordered.....crap

my estimated shipping is the 19th but i just went through this topic and "waiting for item" means that they dont have any to send you, so are waiting for the next shipment from amazon or whatever

and amazon says its coming in stock the 18th so maybe ill get lucky and get that batch of GH3.

As long as I get it by the first week of feb ill be happy

and in my quest for getting 2 credits I did 4, the other 2 im gonna MCR so maybe Ill pick up rock band....

So I just cancelled Yahoo Success Center. Very painless.

I have 2 loose credits out there (Zooba and CompleteHome). I've yet to get an e-mail from Zooba, which bothers me. I just want these one of these two to get through so I can order another game.

And my GH3 was scheduled to ship Jan 10. Yeah, it didn't. I hope it's soon.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']I haven't given up on the site yet, but I am growing more and more disapointed with them as of late.

When I first signed up for the site, I placed my first order for the Guitar Hero III bundle. I ordered it about a week or 2 before it was to be in stores. I was hoping to have it as soon as it came out. It didn't show for another 2 weeks after, but it did come. It also came from Red Octane so I got all the extra goodies. So even though it took about 4-6 weeks it came & cost me only $10 (gamefly & simply you), I was thrilled. I started telling everyone about the site and quickly had about 6 referrals.

I placed my next order back on Dec. 1st. This time around I ordered a Halo 3 Spartan Controller. I was going to use it as a Tournament Prize at a LAN Party I was helping to run on Dec. 15th. Yeah I should have ordered it a bit sooner, but I figured 2 weeks should be plenty of time. 1 week to process and it would be shipped the following Mon-Tues and should be there by the Thurs before the LAN. Well I waited and waited and no sign of it. Finally that Friday night I went to my local BB and had to purchase one. I figured I would just return the one from Train to BB when it came.

I created a support ticket on Dec. 21st to find out if they could track it down. Almost a week later (Dec. 26) I got the following response:

Well as of yesterday (Jan. 8) I still have not received a controller. I re-opened the support ticket this past Friday & have not heard back yet. Luckily I have until the end of the month to re-turn the controller to BB to get my refund. Normally I would only have until this weekend to return it, however since I purchased it in Dec. they gave you until Jan 31st. Regardless I am still out $60 until it comes.

I placed another order on Dec. 14th for a 2nd Guitar Hero III and another order on Dec. 26th for the Rock Band game. I am currently at the "Shipping Soon" status on GH3. But I did get the shipped email on the Rock Band game on Jan. 2. So I am expecting that this week, but who knows.

My younger brother signed up & has been waiting for them to add the new DDR. He signed up in Dec. and when there was no Dec. update he got a bit nervous. He did email them a week or 2 back and they did respond saying they will be doing a Jan update. They said in about a week or 2, so that should be any day. But still no update as of yet.

Hopefully my controller shows up today along with my Rock Band game. And they do the update this week.[/quote]

Update Jan. 14th -
So I finally got another resonse regarding my missing controller:

I apologize for the delay in our responding to your ticket. Due to a limited holiday schedule recently and the number of inquiries submitted, unfortunately, we had gotten backed up in answering inquiries. As we are in the final stages of catching up on the inquiries though, future correspondence will return to normal response times.

I have checked on your order and did not ship as quickly as mu colleague had expected it would. I apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience this delay may have caused.

I have requested that it be shipped right away though and you can expect it to arrive on Tuesday.

[quote name='Chuckles']I'm in the same boat as BloodWolf here. Still nothing.

I emailed them a few days ago about it, I fully expect them to email me back saying that a rep willd look into it only to ignore me for another week or two. I placed my order back in damn November, there's no excuse for this kind of crap.[/quote]

i still didnt get a response to the last email, the one that said a rep. would contact me in 1-2 days....its been 10 since i got the email, i guess i'll send them another email and wait some more

my assassins creed that was shipped on december 29th still hasnt come yet. i sent trainn an email about it a few days ago and it hasnt been responded to. i also opened up a support ticket today.

This was a complete surprise! After not receiving a Disney email, all of a sudden I got one today! I signed up Jan 5th, didn't receive an email and they shipped my package and I cancelled it. All of a sudden I get an email. So I filed for an MCR, hopefully I can get it so I have enough credits for 2 games!

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']my assassins creed that was shipped on december 29th still hasnt come yet. i sent trainn an email about it a few days ago and it hasnt been responded to. i also opened up a support ticket today.[/QUOTE]

20 mins after i type this, assassins creed arrives:lol:

[quote name='chipotleattack']It's only 5PM in CA.[/QUOTE]

yup.. and trainn didnt even order it until the 12th. thats how my last few games have been. they send me a shipped email then a week or more later they actually order the game with overnight air.

Anyone Know who BUSINESS EDGE NETWORK is. They just placed 3 orders of 50 bucks. I really cant afford that. Wondered if it was from a freebie or not.

[quote name='Munny1212']Anyone Know who BUSINESS EDGE NETWORK is. They just placed 3 orders of 50 bucks. I really cant afford that. Wondered if it was from a freebie or not.[/quote]

Google is your friend.
http://www.businessedgenetwork.com/cancel/index.php

Don't know if that's who charged you, or if you signed up for them through an offer, but it sure seems like one of the offers freebie sites have.

Since they get alot of their games from Amazon, I'm going to send them a support ticket about the bonus preorder email codes that come with Lost Odyssey to see if anyone that orders will be supplied with them.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']They don't preorder the games. They won't place orders for pre-release items until the game is actually out.[/quote]

Ah, okay, thanks for the info.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']They don't preorder the games. They won't place orders for pre-release items until the game is actually out.[/QUOTE]

asdfasdfasdfui4.jpg

I tried to do bargain.com today and it sent me to Yahoo Success instead (which I've already completed). It did this to me twice. Anyone have the same problem? I'm going to email them and see if they can fix it. I know bargain isn't a great offer, but I'm running out of stuff I can complete.

I have a quick, specific question. I signed up for the site and did a few offers with a prepaid credit card. One of which was the Gamefly one, which I later learn does not accept prepaid credit cards and locked my account. So I just called up Gamefly and canceled my account and got a refund. I now hear that yourfree360games.com bans people's accounts for canceling soon after they sign up. Any chance I may have to worry about this? And also, if you do get banned, is it reversible?
Thanks

[quote name='mjkusy13']I have a quick, specific question. I signed up for the site and did a few offers with a prepaid credit card. One of which was the Gamefly one, which I later learn does not accept prepaid credit cards and locked my account. So I just called up Gamefly and canceled my account and got a refund. I now hear that yourfree360games.com bans people's accounts for canceling soon after they sign up. Any chance I may have to worry about this? And also, if you do get banned, is it reversible?
Thanks[/quote]I don't think you'll get banned... you just won't get credit

yahooo success just credited instantly for me (did it via paypal virtual cc). Also I did gamefly with a prepaid cc from commerce bank. Just make sure you have your prepaid registered with your info because when i originially did it they also locked me out but then i registered it and put it in again and my acct was unlocked and i later got credit through mcr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back