Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaHooKaMan']orange box and mass effect came in today for me. they sent my replacement orange box next day air and mass effect 2nd day air. just ordered a gh3 bundle right now. ill probably never get that so maybe i can request a gift card eventually.:lol:

[/quote]

How did you get a replacement?
Just ordered my Simpsons Game, 2nd game cost me 4 min of work, and $3.95

I told you guys not to worry:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

The December update will occur by the end of this week, however, as the new releases for the month are few, the update will likely only contain a couple of items.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions!

As long as they put up DDR Universe 2, I will be happy.

Sven, your Bargain went through? Wow, I think you are the only one! I just submitted my MCR's for both Bargain and Bidz.

[quote name='Leek']How did you get a replacement?
Just ordered my Simpsons Game, 2nd game cost me 4 min of work, and $3.95[/QUOTE]

i emailed trainn asking them why it was taking so long for orange box to arrive. they said that it might have been lost in shipping so they put in an order for a replacement.

[quote name='Rig']I told you guys not to worry:

Sven, your Bargain went through? Wow, I think you are the only one! I just submitted my MCR's for both Bargain and Bidz.[/quote]

You mean it's not a reliable offer?? Shit, I'm glad I didn't know that cuz I never would have done it.

Yeah, it worked for me. Took oh, about 6 hours to credit. Give or take an hour or two.

[quote name='sventhebruin']You mean it's not a reliable offer?? Shit, I'm glad I didn't know that cuz I never would have done it.

Yeah, it worked for me. Took oh, about 6 hours to credit. Give or take an hour or two.[/QUOTE]

i did the offer the first day it showed up and i had to file an MCR today

Thanks Rig and everyone else who has helped on this site.

Rig as a suggestion

Would you consider some sort of rating scale for things like

"time took to receive credit" or
"ease of cancellation"

Or just some sort of overall rating that newbies can use when deciding which offers to try.

Thanks,

well I'm looking forward to the Jan. update for Burnout: Paradise, just d/l the demo and the game looks great and is fun to play, you can even get online =D

oh yeah my $100 wal-mart gift card was sent in the mail today. It goes on ebay for around $95 cash so that works for me lol

I am trying to sign up for eAuction, but when I submit my credit card info, it wants to do an extra authenication process that fails everytime.

Is anyone else having this problem?

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i emailed trainn asking them why it was taking so long for orange box to arrive. they said that it might have been lost in shipping so they put in an order for a replacement.[/quote]

That's odd, the same thing happened to me with my copy of Orange Box. They shipped it December 2nd, still no sign of it, so I opened a ticket asking for a tracking number. Still no response yet. Annoying..

Just filed an MCR for bargain. As soon as my account is done reviewing I'm gonna try some more offers and get a 4th GHIII lol

I want my camera godaamnit!

[quote name='Rig']I told you guys not to worry:

Sven, your Bargain went through? Wow, I think you are the only one! I just submitted my MCR's for both Bargain and Bidz.[/quote]

Sweet, I'll be excited to see what they add. Then I can order up my last game of the year!

Hai guise I have some questions. I did 4 offers, 2nd game chosen, I want to get a 3rd game[Ace Combat by Xmas because dad's getting neck surgery and he'll be bored] I plan to order the game today or tomorrow, but I need a "tip" on what 2 offers to do. I'd prefer cheap, and same day. I'll be using a Visa Gift Card hopefully.

Just to update my situation with Great Fun

I posted a bit back that I never recieved credit for this one. And that I had either lost or never received the email when I signed up. I did receive the membership card in the mail though.

So I took your guy's advice and did the following:

Filled a MCR (Dec.6th), but had no email. However I explained the situation & posted the day I signed up, the email I used, my name, and the membership card. I then emailed Great Fun requesting my info. I then copied that email and created a support ticket asking that they add that to the MCR.

Hadn't heard anything then went onto the site today for the hell of it. And low & behold I got credit for Great Fun. Never got an email saying it credited.
Also my account, which had been in review was out of review so I placed my 3rd order. I ordered a 2nd copy of GH3. Kind of hope they will give me the option for a Gift Card.

And after I reset my account, I am 1 Referral away from my 4th order :)

[quote name='Leek']Hai guise I have some questions. I did 4 offers, 2nd game chosen, I want to get a 3rd game[Ace Combat by Xmas because dad's getting neck surgery and he'll be bored] I plan to order the game today or tomorrow, but I need a "tip" on what 2 offers to do. I'd prefer cheap, and same day. I'll be using a Visa Gift Card hopefully.[/quote]

I just got instant credit via eAuction.

[quote name='Leek']Hai guise I have some questions. I did 4 offers, 2nd game chosen, I want to get a 3rd game[Ace Combat by Xmas because dad's getting neck surgery and he'll be bored] I plan to order the game today or tomorrow, but I need a "tip" on what 2 offers to do. I'd prefer cheap, and same day. I'll be using a Visa Gift Card hopefully.[/quote]

It'd help to know what you've done already.

[quote name='Rhippo']Just got the shipping email for both my $100 bb gift cards[/quote]

Awesome. How long were you waiting for the guitar to ship, and how long did it take after you emailed them to get the shipping email?

whats this I see about people getting BB giftcards instead of GHIII? I have a GH III on order and it says "waiting for item"

[quote name='Drnick']whats this I see about people getting BB giftcards instead of GHIII? I have a GH III on order and it says "waiting for item"[/quote]

you have to email and request one.

Finally got credit for Yahoo Success Center after a month of emails back and forth.

Got an email yesterday saying Assassin's Creed was shipped and lo be hold, it was at my doorstep today, lol. Funny thing was, it was wrapped in a carboad with tape to secure it and not the usually amazon box (werid?)

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Finally got credit for Yahoo Success Center after a month of emails back and forth.

Got an email yesterday saying Assassin's Creed was shipped and lo be hold, it was at my doorstep today, lol. Funny thing was, it was wrapped in a carboad with tape to secure it and not the usually amazon box (werid?)[/quote]
Extremely. What state do you live in? I didn't get my thing for 9 days. They say they ship via Amazon, so check out that package. Might have anthrax in it

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']you have to email and request one.[/QUOTE]

do I do that through the support tickets? or do I just send an e-mail to the company?

[quote name='Leek']Extremely. What state do you live in? I didn't get my thing for 9 days. They say they ship via Amazon, so check out that package. Might have anthrax in it[/quote]

The cardboard has Amazon and its logos printed on it and I also got the usual Amazon order form. Didn't see any white power, so I guess I am fine...for now.
I live in Illinois and the order shipped from Indiana. I usually get Amazon items shipped from Kentucky regardless if it is from tranin or not. I guess they opened up shipping center in Indiana

[quote name='Drnick']do I do that through the support tickets? or do I just send an e-mail to the company?[/quote]

E-mail the company. The address is [email protected]

And READ THE OP. Most of your questions can be answered by reading it.

i got mass effect yesterday too 2nd day air. it was in the envelope packaging too, not the box. Probably because it'll weigh less with the envelope so they can send it 2nd day air for the same price as putting it in a box?? There was a weird card in there too it said "Open your gift first don't let this letter ruin it" or something. And the normally blue amazon paper was white. Oh well, all that matters is I got the game hah

Here's more proof this site works
freestuff.jpg

Blarg, no room to be complaining really but my 4000 point card and DiRT both haven't shipped. Wish they still shipped at the speeds they did during the summer... Hopefully they'll ship out early next week. LSGun1 when did you order those, and did they both arrive at once or did the card come earlier?

[quote name='Maxspeed1997']How do I get a giftcard instead of GHIII?[/quote]
PEOPLE. Read the OP (first post of the thread).

It answers the questions that get asked OVER and OVER. I won't be answering anymore questions that could be answered by reading the OP.

Its ALL right there. Here's the answer to your question:

Many people have ordered Guitar Hero III. And they are waiting quite a while to get them. If you would rather receive a gift card to a local retailer, email Trainn and ask if you can change your order!

Here's their reply. I also posted what my email consisted of:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Per your request, I have updated your order. Your Best Buy gift card will be sent to you in the next 1-2 days. Once it has been, you will receive a shipping confirmation email to let you know that it is on the way.

B.A.
Account Services
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
www.trainn.org
----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 12:35 AM
Subject: Order ######

Hi.

I ordered Guitar Hero III on November 13, and it still hasn’t shipped. I can understand the delay, as it is an extremely popular item.

Someone online mentioned the fact that you were providing $100 gift cards to those that no longer wanted to wait for the game to become available. If that is the case, I would like to get a gift card to Best Buy.

My email on your site is: "Rig's Email"
My address is the following:

"Rig's Address"

Thank you for everything!

---Rig

i just called great fun to cancel and they were extremely rude. it sounds like they outsource their customer service cause the lady i was talking to was filipino (im filipino too but not from the philippines). after i told her i wanted to cancel she read the whole thing about extending my trial for free and stuff and how theyd send me a $20 exxon gas card. after she read it i told her i still wanted to cancel then she started getting mad at me and yelling. i kept insisting i still wanted to cancel then she finally gave me a confirmation number. after that she said id still be getting a gas card and to stay on the line for more info. im assuming that since i got a cancellation number, my accounts canceled so i just hung up cause i didnt want to wait any longer.

Did anybody get a confirmation email for cancelling DealMax? I was expecting one since I got one with Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards, but I never got an email... I'm starting to get a little worried...

Well, I hope theyre shipping faster to beat the holidays. Man, I just ordered 3 games this week. Im gonna do gamefly as soon as I get some money. Then get 2 refs and get points. This site is amazing. 5 Games ordered in like 3 weeks

[quote name='SpitFire158']Instead of GH3 where can we get a gift card to?[/QUOTE]

So far from what I read here, BestBuy and Walmart. Maybe more stores if you request it. I just emailed them today asking for either $100 Paypal (I know they offer paypal at their console sites) or in a Bestbuy gift card.

[quote name='mev1205']Did anybody get a confirmation email for cancelling DealMax? I was expecting one since I got one with Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards, but I never got an email... I'm starting to get a little worried...[/quote]

Nope no Cancel Confirmation email here.

Plan on cancelling Yahoo Success tomorrow morning[day 2] I used a my real debit card[I was desperate, havent gone to Raleys in LONG time] what info do I need to provide to cancel?

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Blarg, no room to be complaining really but my 4000 point card and DiRT both haven't shipped. Wish they still shipped at the speeds they did during the summer... Hopefully they'll ship out early next week. LSGun1 when did you order those, and did they both arrive at once or did the card come earlier?[/quote]

Ordered the card on the 6th and the game on the 7th, both came in today in seperate boxes.

If you guys want a cancellation email for Dealmax, log back into the site, and there's a "request a cancellation email" form somewhere on there. I was a bit worried too, but they did indeed send me one once I found and filled it out (took a day or so).

And thanks for the OP hyping up there guys. The repeated questions are driving me insane as well.

[quote name='mev1205']Did anybody get a confirmation email for cancelling DealMax? I was expecting one since I got one with Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards, but I never got an email... I'm starting to get a little worried...[/quote]

You can go back to the link you canceled by and it will say you already canceled and can get sent a confirmation e-mail if you wnat b/c I forgot I had canceled and tried to do it and it brought me to that page for a confirmation.

Just cancelled Yahoo Success Center, just told them my phone number, gave me a confirm #, and it was done. Will check in a week to make sure.

Just got my copy of Mass Effect today, ordered it on November 29th, it shipped on Monday the 10th. Seems a little slow lately with the holiday. I also got an update on my GHIII order - I asked for a Circuit City gift card and they are sending it. Figure I'll use it when I buy a new TV after Christmas.

My rundown:

Guitar Hero III: ordered 11/14, status: switched to a CC $100 GC

Orange Box: ordered 11/25, status: shipped but never received, opened a support ticked about this one, waiting to hear back

Assassin's Creed: ordered 11/26, shipped 12/3, arrived 12/7

Mass Effect: ordered 11/29, shipped 12/10, arrived 12/14

Scene-It: ordered 12/12, status: processing

A nice round up so far. I will be happy when Orange Box finally arrives, I really want that one. I got Mass Effect as a xmas gift to my nephew, as I was lucky enough to get a LE copy at Gamestop. Unfortunately they sent it with this massively sticky gift tag attached to it. Took me 10 minutes of furious goo-gone-ing to get it off, but it's clean now. I think I'm going to try and grab The Simpsons game or COD4 when my AutoAdvantage goes through.

One last thing - why do people do referral accounts? They seem to be a real pain and a lot of pestering people and annoyingly posting links everywhere. A points account is so much easier without the lengthy account review. Just my $.02.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back