Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='miktau']thats really wierd i used a paypal vcc and it credited instantly for me.[/quote]

Yeah...I called them today and they said my card was declined because I didn't have the funds in my account. Did you have funds in your PayPal account? I had a balance of $0.00 because I let it take the money out of my bank account.

I ordered GH3 a week ago, it says it is to ship tomorrow but its still on "waiting on item"

Amazon.com and everyone else has it in stock, whats the hold up? Will it go to shipping soon tomorrow automatically because they're stupid and dont want me to think they were totally BSing the "shipping date"

Heh, after posting here I got a response! Sadly, however, it was the standard "We'll have a representative get in touch with you." stuff.

Looks like I'll be giving you guys a status update sometime in Feb. Hey, maybe I'll actually get something around the time my birthday rolls around!

For anybody still looking for a number to cancel Network Agenda (addendum to Grant Consultant), the phone number is 1-800-418-9320. I just successfully cancelled it and got a confirmation. You may have to explain to them that you were signed up for it as an addendum to the Grant Consultant trial before they can successfully look you up.

Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't see it in the OP.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']For anybody still looking for a number to cancel Network Agenda (addendum to Grant Consultant), the phone number is 1-800-418-9320. I just successfully cancelled it and got a confirmation. You may have to explain to them that you were signed up for it as an addendum to the Grant Consultant trial before they can successfully look you up.

Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't see it in the OP.[/quote]
thank you, I'm on hold now =)

edit* got it canceled w/ confirmation # yup!

Thanks for the Network Agenda number. I will add it to the OP.

In the process of cancelling it now.

My DDR Universe 2 arrived at my house today. The Rock Band that I ordered on the same day didn't arrive though. And I might have to send them an email about Scene-It, as I ordered that a few days before the other two games, and it still isn't here.

EDIT: :bomb: They still claim I am not in their system for Network Agenda. Either that's good, and I really am not signed up, or it's bad and I will be getting charged!

The rep did give me a confirmation number and said that if my information does show up in their system, he will process the return/refund. (I didn't want to give my full CC number over the phone, but finally caved to try and find my information.)

[quote name='aznguyen316']thank you, I'm on hold now =)

edit* got it canceled w/ confirmation # yup![/QUOTE]

How long did you wait from when you signed up for Grant consultant to cancel network agenda? And also, when you signed up for Grant consultant, did you get confirmation emails from 2 other sites (googad and blue institute I think)?

[quote name='mjkusy13']How long did you wait from when you signed up for Grant consultant to cancel network agenda? And also, when you signed up for Grant consultant, did you get confirmation emails from 2 other sites (googad and blue institute I think)?[/quote]

no I only had network agenda.. signed up quite awhile back.. as for how long did I wait? Well a while since I couldn't get the number to cancel.. but it's not apart of the offer so you can cancel on day one if you wanted.

[quote name='AssaultMonkey']I ordered GH3 a week ago, it says it is to ship tomorrow but its still on "waiting on item"

Amazon.com and everyone else has it in stock, whats the hold up? Will it go to shipping soon tomorrow automatically because they're stupid and dont want me to think they were totally BSing the "shipping date"[/QUOTE]

the shipping date is just an estimated date. i ordered rock band on the 10th and it shipped on the 14th but it isnt here yet. normally when i get the shipped email it takes a week longer until it actually arrives. i dunno if theyre still backed up with their GH3 orders though. i know theyve been sending out the bundles in phases depending on when you ordered it. i just received mine yesterday after ordering it on december 14th. it was shipped on january 9th but the box says it was really shipped on the 15th.

eAuction was ridiculously easy to cancel.

Once I get my BBV credit I'll order GHIII and do two more offers. I don't want to do Grant Consultant, though, since they're still calling me even though I never actually signed up. Sigh.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']For anybody still looking for a number to cancel Network Agenda (addendum to Grant Consultant), the phone number is 1-800-418-9320. I just successfully cancelled it and got a confirmation. You may have to explain to them that you were signed up for it as an addendum to the Grant Consultant trial before they can successfully look you up.

Thanks a lot. Just canceled and it took less than a few minutes. :)

[quote name='munch']Can anyone help me out with question with GHIII? Do they ship from amazon?[/quote]

My GH III that I got on monday came directly from Trainn.

Thanks so much for that number they couldnt find it at first but then once i gave them the last 6 digits of my card number they found it. Only took 2 minutes :)

eMusic just approved from a MCR. The funny thing is, I don't even remember signing up through eMusic with YF360games. All I know is I had a welcome email from May 07 and I changed the dates around and got credited! :D Just need 1 more referral and I get my Rock band drums!

So can you cancel offers that come with the real offers right away without altering your credit for yourfree360games.com (like your savings club for example)? Also,
I just got a call from 8882965054 but I couldnt understand what company he was from. Anyone have any idea?

[quote name='Rig']

EDIT: :bomb: They still claim I am not in their system for Network Agenda. Either that's good, and I really am not signed up, or it's bad and I will be getting charged!

The rep did give me a confirmation number and said that if my information does show up in their system, he will process the return/refund. (I didn't want to give my full CC number over the phone, but finally caved to try and find my information.)[/quote]

Did you make sure to tell them that you had signed up for Grant Consultant and that this was added on as part of the sign up? That's what I had to do and then they were able to find it.

hey guys got info on canceling
googad and blue institute (piggy back offers of grant consultant) I think this is new my sis just did grant consultant so yeah

googad: Phone: 800.928.1646
blue institute: Phone: 866.616.1119

both just need your name and phone number used

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Did you make sure to tell them that you had signed up for Grant Consultant and that this was added on as part of the sign up? That's what I had to do and then they were able to find it.[/quote]

Yeah, I mentioned it.

Maybe I will try another rep, and see if they can help me out.

You can't even buy Rock Band drums separately yet, so I doubt it. Unless they're just buying bundles and sending out the instruments separately (which would be quite clever!)

[quote name='Chuckles']You can't even buy Rock Band drums separately yet, so I doubt it. Unless they're just buying bundles and sending out the instruments separately (which would be quite clever!)[/quote]

oh I see. Thought they had been selling them for a while

[quote name='aznguyen316']hey guys got info on canceling
googad and blue institute (piggy back offers of grant consultant) I think this is new my sis just did grant consultant so yeah

googad: Phone: 800.928.1646
blue institute: Phone: 866.616.1119

both just need your name and phone number used[/quote]

Damn, how many piggyback offers are you signed up for when you try Grant Consultant? I thought it was just Network Agenda and Grant Consultant. There are 2 others that need to be cancelled as well? How long are those trials?

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Damn, how many piggyback offers are you signed up for when you try Grant Consultant? I thought it was just Network Agenda and Grant Consultant. There are 2 others that need to be cancelled as well? How long are those trials?[/quote]

I went back to the Grant Consultant site, and there's nothing about those other two offers on there.

I'm thinking somebody is mistaken. Maybe you were signed up for those trials with a different offer?

[quote name='Rig']I went back to the Grant Consultant site, and there's nothing about those other two offers on there.

I'm thinking somebody is mistaken. Maybe you were signed up for those trials with a different offer?[/QUOTE]

I got confirmation emails for Grant Consultant and the two other sites at the exact same time, so I would assume they're together in some way. Might be something new...?

On another note, we can cancel these add-on offers at any time because they're not part of the credit requirements, right?

just got chuck mullaney to credit instantly via paypal vcc single use. Also cancelled yahoo today, was on hold for like 10 min but it only took 30 seconds to cancel. Asked for my name and adress and presto gave me my cancel #.

cheers,
mike

[quote name='Great One']It was for me.[/quote]

Thanks for the response.

Edit: Signed up for Grant Consultant. Has been almost an hour and still no credit. Hopefully it wont end up as a MCR.

Okay, I have a question or two about referral and points accounts. I read the OP but I'm not quite clear.

I have a points account with one credit. I have completed a second offer and have filed an MCR.

If I switch to a referal account and have someone complete an offer under me, then switch back to points, that referral will turn into a credit, giving me two credits?

Or, if I were to switch to referral and get two signees, then order something, that first offer I've done would go away with my two referrals, since it was required for the referral account, right? then when my MCR comes in I'd have only one credit for points? Or would that first credit stay in my points accunt and when my MCR comes in I'd have two credits?

Sorry for not understanding.

i sent them another email a couple days ago and today i opened a support ticket concerning my gift card...lets see how long they take this time, the last email i got said i'd get a response in one to two days, today is the 13th day and i still havent heard back from them

[quote name='Rocko']Okay, I have a question or two about referral and points accounts. I read the OP but I'm not quite clear.

I have a points account with one credit. I have completed a second offer and have filed an MCR.

If I switch to a referal account and have someone complete an offer under me, then switch back to points, that referral will turn into a credit, giving me two credits?

Or, if I were to switch to referral and get two signees, then order something, that first offer I've done would go away with my two referrals, since it was required for the referral account, right? then when my MCR comes in I'd have only one credit for points? Or would that first credit stay in my points accunt and when my MCR comes in I'd have two credits?

Sorry for not understanding.[/quote]

That's quite a mouthful. I'll try my best, but I might be a bit confused myself.

Referrals will not turn into credits. You need two referrals on the referral account and one offer complete. So you can't simply have somebody do an offer and switch back to get a credit.

"Or, if I were to switch to referral and get two signees, then order something, that first offer I've done would go away with my two referrals, since it was required for the referral account, right?"

This part is correct.

Alright, gotcha.

If I switch to a referral account and get my referrals, and during that process my RMA goes through, will it just sit in my account waiting until I get back to a points account?

And I believe this one was already answered in the OP, but if I get one referral and find that I can't get any more right now, then I can switch to points and do those offers until I find another referral, the switch back over and do the second referral for a total of two?

Thanks for your help. I just don't want to screw anything up. :)

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']the shipping date is just an estimated date. i ordered rock band on the 10th and it shipped on the 14th but it isnt here yet. normally when i get the shipped email it takes a week longer until it actually arrives. i dunno if theyre still backed up with their GH3 orders though. i know theyve been sending out the bundles in phases depending on when you ordered it. i just received mine yesterday after ordering it on december 14th. it was shipped on january 9th but the box says it was really shipped on the 15th.[/quote]

My GHIII was ordered/shipped in the same batch as you and the other guy that got his recently, but I still don't have anything :(

[quote name='Rocko']Alright, gotcha.

If I switch to a referral account and get my referrals, and during that process my RMA goes through, will it just sit in my account waiting until I get back to a points account?[/quote]

Yes. It will show itself when you reset your account. The credit will show up as 1 of 2 in the points account, or the 1 in the referral account. You can switch between the two accounts without it going away.

And I believe this one was already answered in the OP, but if I get one referral and find that I can't get any more right now, then I can switch to points and do those offers until I find another referral, the switch back over and do the second referral for a total of two?

Yes.

my 5 day old support ticket finally got answered. part of my question was asking when burnout paradise and the rock band drums would be shipped since it said they were on pre-order. they said burnout should ship on the 22nd and the drums on the 31st barring any delays by the developers.

What's the general turnaround time on the Yahoo Success Center offer? YourFree360game.com says "usually credits instantly" or whatever, but I still have no credit -- it shows up under my "click history" or whatever, but hasn't credited me with an offer yet. I know I have to wait 7 days to file a missing credit claim, it's just a little nerve racking when the trial is 14 days with rig suggesting cancellation before the 13th day to avoid the CC charge...

I don't want the whole "I'm missing credit thing" to somehow get nixed by the fact that I have to cancel it around the same time they'd be investigating my ticket. :\

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's the general turnaround time on the Yahoo Success Center offer? YourFree360game.com says "usually credits instantly" or whatever, but I still have no credit -- it shows up under my "click history" or whatever, but hasn't credited me with an offer yet. I know I have to wait 7 days to file a missing credit claim, it's just a little nerve racking when the trial is 14 days with rig suggesting cancellation before the 13th day to avoid the CC charge...

I don't want the whole "I'm missing credit thing" to somehow get nixed by the fact that I have to cancel it around the same time they'd be investigating my ticket. :\[/quote]

One thing I have noticed is that on any MCRs that you file, you DO NOT need to still be under the trial to get credit. There is a box when you fill out the MCR form that asks if you are still under the membership or not. Just be truthful, all my MCRs have gone through and most of the time, I had already cancelled the trial. It really doesn't matter.

Hey, so if I signed up for At Home Rewards and Privacy Matters the same day, one right after the other, will I only be signed up for Your Savings Club (the piggyback offer) once?

Does Complete Home force you to sign up for a magazine subscription too?? I checked the OP and there's no mention. No confirmation email was sent and he doesn't want to sign up for the magazine.

The reason I ask is cuz someone from a different forum is having trouble with a couple offers I recommended.

just to clarify, the new grant consultant piggy backs are NEW. On my account, I signed up like a day after Grant was posted.. and then my little sister who lives with my parents has an account.

I had her do it too, but I help w/ all the canceling and stuff for her and when she got signed up for grant consultant, two other emails were sent at the same time. And they were able to pull up the info that was used to sign up for grant consultant to cancel those piggy back offers. So Rig and 2k1 I think you guys are in the clear. My own acct I didn't have the two extra offers, just the network agenda.

and yes piggy back offers can be canceled ASAP

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Hey, so if I signed up for At Home Rewards and Privacy Matters the same day, one right after the other, will I only be signed up for Your Savings Club (the piggyback offer) once?[/quote]

correct bro, same goes for dealmax (the dm piggy offer is actually ysc so if youve done ath and privacy you wont get signed for it) also.

well at home rewards, privacy matters, and dealmax are gone. Guess my friend is gonna have to do yahoo and chuck to get his GH3. Damn those were three of the cheapest and easiest offers, plus they were cancelable online. Ughhh.

-Mike

[quote name='miktau']well at home rewards, privacy matters, and dealmax are gone. Guess my friend is gonna have to do yahoo and chuck to get his GH3. Damn those were three of the cheapest and easiest offers, plus they were cancelable online. Ughhh.

-Mike[/quote]

Complete Home and Great Fun are still there. Those are pretty easy.

Yeah but those are automatic mcrs and are a pain in the A$$. Plus their reps are uber pushy and make cancelling a pain. Yahoo and Chuck i had cancelled in 20 seconds on the phone. When did ath and privacy disapear, must have been in the last week or so. Trainn prolly took em off because it wasnt paying the $100 price tag of gh3.

[quote name='miktau']Yeah but those are automatic mcrs and are a pain in the A$$. Plus their reps are uber pushy and make cancelling a pain. Yahoo and Chuck i had cancelled in 20 seconds on the phone. When did ath and privacy disapear, must have been in the last week or so. Trainn prolly took em off because it wasnt paying the $100 price tag of gh3.[/quote]

I got credited for Great Fun without MCR, I had to file an MCR for Complete Home though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back