Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Nope not yet.

EDIT: How do I get a Paypal VCC?[/quote]I posted this on a previous page so I'll just copy and paste:

First of all, you have to have a Paypal account. You also have to have a "Verified" status, which means that you put down a credit card so they can confirm your address, and that you also put your bank account information in there. In order to get your bank account information in there, just put down your account number and then they put two deposits on your bank account. You have to check your statement and then enter the ammount they deposited in order to get it verified.

Once you've done all that, just install the Paypal plugin and it will be installed in your browser. Then, the next time you do an offer, once you come to the page where you put your credit card information, a little box will pop-down and ask if you want to generate a Single-use or Multi-use card. Choose either and then will generate it and automatically fill in all the credit card info slots.

I just found out about this and it's great, I just did all those offers (eAuction, Increase my Margin) that require different credit cards all in 20 minutes, so now I have five more offers done :D

Haven't placed an order in like 2 months, just wanted to see when the current weekly shipped date is? I know in the past it was anywhere between Mon-Wed, does that still hold true. I placed an order in for COD4 this morning, crossing my fingers on having it shipped this week.

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

I like this set up.
Just placed my order for GH3 bundle. Get to keep my other refer that I got, and all I gota do now is do another offer and get one refer and I get another order. I like this more and more.
:D:D

[quote name='mev1205']I posted this on a previous page so I'll just copy and paste:

First of all, you have to have a Paypal account. You also have to have a "Verified" status, which means that you put down a credit card so they can confirm your address, and that you also put your bank account information in there. In order to get your bank account information in there, just put down your account number and then they put two deposits on your bank account. You have to check your statement and then enter the ammount they deposited in order to get it verified.

Once you've done all that, just install the Paypal plugin and it will be installed in your browser. Then, the next time you do an offer, once you come to the page where you put your credit card information, a little box will pop-down and ask if you want to generate a Single-use or Multi-use card. Choose either and then will generate it and automatically fill in all the credit card info slots.

I just found out about this and it's great, I just did all those offers (eAuction, Increase my Margin) that require different credit cards all in 20 minutes, so now I have five more offers done :D[/quote]

Dont forget about google seo theres six in total from this company. Did them all over a span of like 3 days.

That would be nice.
My estimated ship date is Jan 29th.
I get my stuff a lot quicker from Amazon, because there's one about 1 1/2 away from me.

[quote name='Kuroi Kaze']If some kindhearted CAG can send pm me a CompleteHome email I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.[/quote]
bump on this as well.

I did the CompleteHome offer ~4-5 days ago, and didn't get a confirmation e-mail. Would like a copy as well.

im confused...
i signed up for grant consultant about a month ago, and canceled that, and today i canceled network agenda...
but what about those 2 other offers? Do they need to be canceled or not? because there seems to be conflicting statements in this forum about it..

thanks

[quote name='omgu8myrice']im confused...
i signed up for grant consultant about a month ago, and canceled that, and today i canceled network agenda...
but what about those 2 other offers? Do they need to be canceled or not? because there seems to be conflicting statements in this forum about it..

thanks[/quote]

When Grant Consultant was updated with the 2 piggyback offers they seemed to have removed Network Agenda from the piggyback offers. So if you were signed up with Network Agenda you were most likely not signed up for the other 2 offers.

If you didn't get a confirmation email from either of them ([email protected] and [email protected]) then don't worry about it.

[quote name='HighlightShow']I completed Overnight Genius last night, but I have not received credit yet. Hopefully it comes soon![/quote]
Any info on this? I was thinking about doing it, but it seems a little fishy. How much were you charged?

EDIT: Whoo, my 1st Guitar Hero 3 bundle's status changed to "Shipping Soon"....What does that mean?

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Any info on this? I was thinking about doing it, but it seems a little fishy. How much were you charged?

EDIT: Whoo, my 1st Guitar Hero 3 bundle's status changed to "Shipping Soon"....What does that mean?[/quote]

It's gonna ship soon....

did Scholastic charge anyone else 13 bucks? they did to me and i canceled word advantage through their email link so I dont know what that's about.

Oh FYI zooba people:
I called today and the guy said I cant cancel because of the three book thing,so I alled back 10 minutes later and a different guy cancelled it no problem.

[quote name='SpitFire158']It's gonna ship soon....[/quote]

Really? Sick, shipping soon as in within a week?

To all who need to cancel Zooba:

This works. All you need to do is go here while signed in. Select "Account: About zooba.com". To proccess your cancellation they need your name, address, and email address.

[quote name='AssaultMonkey']when did u order GH3 that it shipped?

Mine has been on "waiting for item" for a week. the est shipping date was the 19th and no ship...[/quote]

I ordered it December 31st. Estimated ship date January 7th. Went to "Shipping Soon" today.

Grant Consultant just credited after 4 days of waiting.

Its been now 6 days and havent received my DDR Universe 2. I usually get the games within 2-3 days. Should I email them? Has this sort of thing happened to anyone before, where you never receive the game?

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Any info on this? I was thinking about doing it, but it seems a little fishy. How much were you charged?

EDIT: Whoo, my 1st Guitar Hero 3 bundle's status changed to "Shipping Soon"....What does that mean?[/quote]
It charged me $4.87. I got the confirmation email too. I will let you know what happens next.

[quote name='mev1205']For anyone that ordered Burnout Paradise, did it ship today?[/quote]

Mine says processing with today as the estimated shipping date.

[quote name='buterbals']Grant Consultant just credited after 4 days of waiting.

Its been now 6 days and havent received my DDR Universe 2. I usually get the games within 2-3 days. Should I email them? Has this sort of thing happened to anyone before, where you never receive the game?[/QUOTE]

ive never gotten a game within 2-3 days. the earliest ive gotten a game is 5 days after getting the shipped email and the average is a week and a half to two weeks.

Wow, I'm pretty sure I got very lucky just now. I signed up for the Stamps.com offer, only to get credit for it literally 10 seconds later. I didn't even have to download or install anything. From what I had read in this thread before, this offers took weeks, even months, to credit. Anyways, I probably still shouldn't have to download and install the program, right? And also, for the 4 week trial, when have people canceled? I was thinking after like 21 days maybe?

[quote name='mjkusy13']Wow, I'm pretty sure I got very lucky just now. I signed up for the Stamps.com offer, only to get credit for it literally 10 seconds later. I didn't even have to download or install anything. From what I had read in this thread before, this offers took weeks, even months, to credit. Anyways, I probably still shouldn't have to download and install the program, right? And also, for the 4 week trial, when have people canceled? I was thinking after like 21 days maybe?[/quote]

I got refunded automatically after 21 days.

Also i read earlier that they might add a PS3 and a Wii game site for free but i don't see it anywhere on their site. Is there a link somewhere for this?

wiigames4free.com youll see the coming soon trainn logo. Its been hush hush and hasnt been officialy launched yet but they say their working on it and it should be up hopefully in the next month or two, who knows though. They also said both sites would be launched at the same time.

[quote name='SpitFire158']I got refunded automatically after 21 days.

Also i read earlier that they might add a PS3 and a Wii game site for free but i don't see it anywhere on their site. Is there a link somewhere for this?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Trainn-Alan']A PS3 and Wii games site is in the works. There's not a definitive release date on them yet, but, both will launch at the same time.

Alan[/quote]

wiigames4free.com
yourfreeps3games.com

[quote name='miktau']wiigames4free.com youll see the coming soon trainn logo. Its been hush hush and hasnt been officialy launched yet but they say their working on it and it should be up hopefully in the next month or two, who knows though. They also said both sites would be launched at the same time.[/quote]
ncie i need some games for my wii too.

I signed up for the Disney Book Club offer yesterday and still haven't received a confirmation email. Has this happened to anyone? Is there a link to cancel that someone could share?

[quote name='iguss']I signed up for the Disney Book Club offer yesterday and still haven't received a confirmation email. Has this happened to anyone? Is there a link to cancel that someone could share?[/quote]

Did you get credit for it? I signed up yesterday as well and have yet to get the email or credit.

[quote name='iguss']I signed up for the Disney Book Club offer yesterday and still haven't received a confirmation email. Has this happened to anyone? Is there a link to cancel that someone could share?[/quote]

Same thing happened to me. Some received the e-mail a few days late. Me, on the other hand, had to call them only to find out that my order didn't process :roll:

I think it took me like 24 hours to get the Disney email. It definitely doesn't come right away, although it did credit instantly.

[quote name='Crazydom']Did you get credit for it? I signed up yesterday as well and have yet to get the email or credit.[/QUOTE]
Nope, no credit.

I called and they had no record of me ever registering for disney book club, I'm sure I'll get charged out of the blue a month from now when they find all of the registrations they missed.

[quote name='Mako1215']What do you do once you run out of offers to complete. I've been wondering that[/quote]

...Not complete any more offers...

[quote name='Wicked One 612']...Not complete any more offers...[/quote]
I wasn't sure if they'd reset something or give you more.
That's why I was asking.

[quote name='Crazydom']Did you get credit for it? I signed up yesterday as well and have yet to get the email or credit.[/QUOTE]

when i signed up for it, it took over 24 hours to get the email. used the email to cancel.

i didn't get credit and had to file a MCR. took like 2 weeks but i got credit yesterday.

here's the link from the email to cancel.

http://homeclubs.scholastic.com/cancelorder

[quote name='Rig']Finally received my Scene-It here at my apartment! (Could they put more tape on the damn box?!)[/quote]

lol me too i just got it yesterday, i didn't know it was so big! (the box)

quick question for anyone who has had this problem, the $600 tax thing, what is the number based on? in other words say i get guitar hero 2 & 3, scene it which has an MSRP of 249.97, do they go based on that to say well he's received this much worth of FREE gifts? stupid question i know but is it based 100% on MSRP or do sales depending on when they purchase it for u come into play?

[quote name='eminemobied12']lol me too i just got it yesterday, i didn't know it was so big! (the box)

quick question for anyone who has had this problem, the $600 tax thing, what is the number based on? in other words say i get guitar hero 2 & 3, scene it which has an MSRP of 249.97, do they go based on that to say well he's received this much worth of FREE gifts? stupid question i know but is it based 100% on MSRP or do sales depending on when they purchase it for u come into play?[/quote]

MSRP + tax + shipping..

My stuff came out to be like $460 worth of MSRP but then another $100 was for tax and shipping as I had asked for a total for 2007 and they told me it was like $560 or so.. and was based on tax/shipping

not a dumb question, I was concerned about taxes too

I have a question and I hope SOMEONE can give me some info on this..

Once I get my W2 forms, clearly I'll be getting some sort of tax software and file my taxes. In 2007, I had to file the W9 with TRAINN for this site..so..do I have to do anything differently? Do you think TRAINN will know what to do if no one here can help me..? (I'm guessing they will since they seem to be one of the few sites that do this :lol: )

Do they do the tax thing combining there sites? Say I got $300 worth of stuff from yourfree360games.com. Then I got a $400 iPod Touch from a Trainn site. Would I need to file the form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back