Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if I order the 4000 points card or year of Live if they'll email me a code? Just curious if I have to wait on it to ship.

Well I just got my GHIII and it only took about two weeks to show up.

I think we're out of the "massive delay" cycle.

I never put in a bit about a GC for GHIII. The note about GHIII is regarding shipping time, since its not the same as regular games.

Yeah, sorry my post was unclear. In the second line I was referring to Rig's info in the OP about GH3 gift cards, not your FAQ.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Does anyone know if I order the 4000 points card or year of Live if they'll email me a code? Just curious if I have to wait on it to ship.[/quote]

Yes, ordered a 4000pt card, comes in the plastic casing like they sell at some stores or from Amazon.. so you'll have to wait for shipment

[quote name='valor19']The people from "Grant Consultant" have called me 32 times since I signed up with them. They will not answer the number that shows up on my caller ID, and the number they give to cancel is actually disconnected. I tried cancelling online and have yet to hear a response.

Also, the one time I actually answered the phone from Grant Consultant I was leaving for class. I told them I couldn't talk as I was actually on my way out going to my Ethics class. They called back 2 minutes later.[/QUOTE]

The number is back up, 1-888-868-0848. I canceled and they actually gave me a conf# this time.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Does anyone know if I order the 4000 points card or year of Live if they'll email me a code? Just curious if I have to wait on it to ship.[/quote]
I think they send you the card.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Anyone have any idea when the next update is up? I'm getting R6V:2 & AoT[/QUOTE]

It was the tenth last month but hopefully it doesn't take that long this time. Since everyone is desperately waiting for the update, what do you plan on getting?

I've got 4 credits right now so I will definately get MLB 2K8 and probably Vegas 2.

Edit: Those are both coming out in March but should still be in this update, any suggestions on good games coming out more recently? Febuary sucks, no baseball or football so I need something to get me to March.

[quote name='becker4546']New offer up as of today, "Online Supplier." I didn't do it yet but it seems like a good one.[/quote]

It's 1.95 for right now. One of those cheap ones thank god. I needed that.

[quote name='Mako1215']It's 1.95 for right now. One of those cheap ones thank god. I needed that.[/quote]

I'll be waiting for more info and testimony.

I just finished doing another one so I now have Rock Band (Game only) and GH3 Bundle pending.. I'm hesitant to even doing any more.

In any case, I used four different one-time use CC #s just to cover myself...

[quote name='tgenius']I just finished doing another one so I now have Rock Band (Game only) and GH3 Bundle pending.. I'm hesitant to even doing any more.

In any case, I used four different one-time use CC #s just to cover myself...[/quote]
I use the paypal vdc that makes single use card #'s and everything has been fine for me. never had a problem yet. and ive used it on 5/6 offers.

Is it possible to use a visa gift card, or any gift card I can purchase for $25 from a convenience store?

I searched through the thread and it seems like it works for people, but I'm skeptical. I don't think it would work because the card doesn't have your name on it. Do all of the offers work this way, or only some?

Is it possible to use a visa gift card, or any gift card I can purchase for $25 from a convenience store?

I searched through the thread and it seems like it works for people, but I'm skeptical. I don't think it would work because the card doesn't have your name on it. Do all of the offers work this way, or only some?
Only some. Quickbooks, Increase Your Margin, Google SEO, and any other offers by that same company (handled by Pacific Webworks) will accept Paypal Virtual Single-Use credit cards. Some offers won't take a prepaid or virtual card.

Online Supplier
I did this offer 5 minutes ago and it credited instantly. Accepts Paypal VCCs. 14 day trial period.
For $1.95 its a great offer--hop on it before it goes away!
Here's the cancellation phone number: 1-800-831-3952

You might be able to cancel over email, but I'd opt for the phone as easier/more reliable. There's also a link on the website to get your member info if you never get the email.

nvm answered my own question. WOW that has to be the fastest credit ever! such a good feeling to not have to do a MCR! now to get DDR or wait for the update!

[quote name='Grogknot']Is it possible to use a visa gift card, or any gift card I can purchase for $25 from a convenience store?

I searched through the thread and it seems like it works for people, but I'm skeptical. I don't think it would work because the card doesn't have your name on it. Do all of the offers work this way, or only some?[/quote]

I've done:
Stamps.com
At Home Rewards*
Privacy Matters*
Zooba
Great Fun
DealMax*
Yahoo Success Center
Grant Consultant
Increase My Margin
Rising Star
Bidz.com
Dr. Seuss Book Club

All with a visa gift card. *=Not available anymore.

I've also done, but I needed an MCR for:
Bargain.com
Disney Book Club
Complete Home

I also just did online supplier, that was probably the fastest crediting offer ive done so far...now that is my 4th credit and i dont know what to order, im hoping for something good on this month's update

I have ordered:

DDR 2 Bundle
GH2
GH3
12 (actually 13) months of Live
Scene-It
CoD 4
Rock Band Drums
Rock Band (Game)

CoD 4 is on the way and the last 2 were recently ordered (and the Drums are yet to be released I believe). I have probably spent less than the price of one new game so far on offers, this site is keeping my starving gaming self afloat game-wise.

[quote name='Mako1215']Anyone know how they ship the guitar hero bundles?Not the company
Like 2 day or ground shipping.[/quote]

It took my GH2 two days to get here from the time of the e-mail and my GH3 like five days, and it looked like it lost a fight with a polar bear en-route. I think they ship 2-day usually, but the shipping companies sometimes suck at life.

K well I just did Online Supplier, great instant credit. But now I'm not sure what I should order, I want something good but I have most of the games I want.

Anyone know the trade in value of Guitar Hero 3 and the guitar controller at EBStop?

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']I have ordered:

DDR 2 Bundle
GH2
GH3
12 (actually 13) months of Live
Scene-It
CoD 4
Rock Band Drums
Rock Band (Game)

CoD 4 is on the way and the last 2 were recently ordered (and the Drums are yet to be released I believe). I have probably spent less than the price of one new game so far on offers, this site is keeping my starving gaming self afloat game-wise.[/quote]

Same here. I was just figureing out how I was going to pay bills, and get games at the same time. Until I did this. It's a life saver.

[quote name='zerowing']K well I just did Online Supplier, great instant credit. But now I'm not sure what I should order, I want something good but I have most of the games I want.

Anyone know the trade in value of Guitar Hero 3 and the guitar controller at EBStop?[/quote]

A rip off. Im pretty sure your better off selling it.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']It took my GH2 two days to get here from the time of the e-mail and my GH3 like five days, and it looked like it lost a fight with a polar bear en-route. I think they ship 2-day usually, but the shipping companies sometimes suck at life.[/quote]

Ok that's good to know.
I'm sick of all the waiting.

[quote name='zerowing']K well I just did Online Supplier, great instant credit. But now I'm not sure what I should order, I want something good but I have most of the games I want.

Anyone know the trade in value of Guitar Hero 3 and the guitar controller at EBStop?[/quote]

You'd probably have to pay them to take it.

[quote name='aznguyen316']is online supplier from pacific webworks too or what? looks like an ebay thing... and same cost lol[/quote]

The customer service number is different so i think its a different company.

How long does Grant Consultant MCR take?
ALSO, how long does it take for AutoVantage credit via MCR??? I just filed for that today.

The one thing I can't get my hands around is how these people are able to send these games and stuff for fractions of what they are supposed to charge, especially with most cancelling during the free trials?

[quote name='tgenius']The one thing I can't get my hands around is how these people are able to send these games and stuff for fractions of what they are supposed to charge, especially with most cancelling during the free trials?[/QUOTE]

Because they are getting paid some good money each time when we sign up for an offer. I don't know exactly HOW much, but you figure if we do 2 offers and we order a $60 game..they had to have made MORE then $60 (ya know for profit and stuff).

Sounds crazy, but it isn't :)

[quote name='msane']Only some. Quickbooks, Increase Your Margin, Google SEO, and any other offers by that same company (handled by Pacific Webworks) will accept Paypal Virtual Single-Use credit cards. Some offers won't take a prepaid or virtual card.

Online Supplier
I did this offer 5 minutes ago and it credited instantly. Accepts Paypal VCCs.
For $1.95 its a great offer--hop on it before it goes away!
Here's the cancellation phone number: 1-800-831-3952

You might be able to cancel over email, but I'd opt for the phone as easier/more reliable. There's also a link on the website to get your member info if you never get the email.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! That was cake. You should also note its a 14 day trial.

Something about that new offer just makes me uneasy. I'm probably going to wait to complete it until some have went through the process of cancelling it.

They have a strange note at the bottom before you submit payment. Sadly, I didn't copy it down. And in their terms, I just don't like how they have this part written:

"You agree to pay all fees associated with this service, including the activation/activation fee and the monthly web hosting fee of $39.95."

Now, that probably means you are charged the $1.95 activation fee and will be billed the $39.95 if you fail to cancel the trial. But, I just couldn't get myself to go through with the offer.

Let me know what you guys end up seeing when you are billed.

EDIT: Deleted the GHIII GC information from the OP (as it no longer applies), and added archi's questions/answers from a page or two back.

Something about that new offer just makes me uneasy. I'm probably going to wait to complete it until some have went through the process of cancelling it.

They have a strange note at the bottom before you submit payment. Sadly, I didn't copy it down. And in their terms, I just don't like how they have this part written:

"You agree to pay all fees associated with this service, including the activation/activation fee and the monthly web hosting fee of $39.95."

Now, that probably means you are charged the $1.95 activation fee and will be billed the $39.95 if you fail to cancel the trial. But, I just couldn't get myself to go through with the offer.

EDIT: Deleted the GHIII GC information from the OP, as it no longer applies, and added archi's questions/answers from a page or two ago.

[quote name='Rig']

[/quote]

Don't all trials bill you if you don't cancel?

[quote name='Mako1215']Don't all trials bill you if you don't cancel?[/quote]

Of course.

I'm saying that I don't like how they have worded their ToS. It sounds as if you will be billed the $1.95 and $39.95 resepctively. So, I'm waiting to see if that is/isn't the case.

[quote name='Rig']Of course.

I'm saying that I don't like how they have worded their ToS. It sounds as if you will be billed the $1.95 and $39.95 resepctively. So, I'm waiting to see if that is/isn't the case.[/quote]

Oooo ok. Well if that happens to me someones gettin bitched out.

Just canceled Great Fun after 20 days...man did the customer service rep really wanna keep my account active...

But i just looked over the yourfree360games.com stipulations for the offer only to find out that it clearly states that I need to stay subscribed for 21 days....I'm assuming that this probably won't be a problem, right? I mean, I've had more blatant early cancellations then this and haven't had a problem.

Oh, and also, anyone actually get the giftcards that were offered with the CompleteHome and Great Fun offers. I just ordered mine a few days ago. Hopefully I get them even though I cancelled a few days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back