Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lilboo']What do you mean mess up? You forgot to cancel?[/quote]

yea i both forgot to cancel the trial (it ended on a sunday) and I forgot to close the card ASAP so that even if i forgot it wouldnt get charged... big mistake on both ends

Well I completed my first set of offers with this website. Got Oblivion GOTY for completing zoomba.com and Yahoo Sucess Center. Already filled out the order form for the game. How long should I wait to cancel these since I already got credit for them?

Looking forward to doing more, assuming this one turns out well.

[quote name='41down']just got credit for emusic after only about 1 day. have enough for 2 more games now...waiting on the update.[/quote]

theres going to be an update?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']theres going to be an update?[/quote]

supposedly within the week now but who knows after that last update that never happened til a month later lol

[quote name='aznguyen316']supposedly within the week now but who knows after that last update that never happened til a month later lol[/quote]

anyone know what will be in the update?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']anyone know what will be in the update?[/quote]

come on man, I thought I've seen you around these threads for awhile. Most likely all the rest of the Feb. games and if we're lucky probably games up to Mid March or all of March.

[quote name='eminemobied12']yea i both forgot to cancel the trial (it ended on a sunday) and I forgot to close the card ASAP so that even if i forgot it wouldnt get charged... big mistake on both ends[/quote]

Did you make one time use cards on Paypal or multiple? I was under the impression the CC# was disabled after it was used on the offer. If you did one time use and they were still able to charge you a recurring fee, I wouldn't be on closing it would work either.

this emusic service was pretty useful...while their selection is limited i was able to grab a couple of cds ive been wanting...

kind of pissed though cause when i signed up they said something like 80 downloads but it only gave me 30.

I just did my first set of offers for the Rock Band Drums:
stamps.com
Yahoo Success Center

I plan to cancel stamps.com on day 22 and Yahoo Success on day 13. Sound good to everyone? :)

[quote name='Smidget']I just did my first set of offers for the Rock Band Drums:
stamps.com
Yahoo Success Center

I plan to cancel stamps.com on day 22 and Yahoo Success on day 13. Sound good to everyone? :)[/quote]

glad you asked. NO not good. yahoo success will charge you on day 13. Keep it to a minimal. Cancel stamps on 21st and Yahoo on day 7. good luck and read the OP so you don't get screwed! lol

Placed my order for GHIII on the 30th, and DMC4 on the 5th. Just have to cancel Google SEO in a few days and I'll be done with offers. Not interested in any other games out there right now. I'll probably do a few just so I have enough to order a new game if they have anything good next update. And I'll want to grab GTAIV once that comes up.

what the heck? I got my shipped email for GH3 last tuesday and it didnt come yet! Argh! I shot them an email a few days ago asking for a tracking number but no response.

It really is going to be a month from the time I ordered it til I get it

[quote name='Rocko']Placed my order for GHIII on the 30th, and DMC4 on the 5th. Just have to cancel Google SEO in a few days and I'll be done with offers. Not interested in any other games out there right now. I'll probably do a few just so I have enough to order a new game if they have anything good next update. And I'll want to grab GTAIV once that comes up.[/quote]

whats the release date on GTAIV anyway?

[quote name='aznguyen316']glad you asked. NO not good. yahoo success will charge you on day 13. Keep it to a minimal. Cancel stamps on 21st and Yahoo on day 7. good luck and read the OP so you don't get screwed! lol[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much :) I read that OP but I guess my mind didn't click. Will definitely cancel 14 days into stamps and 7 days into Yahoo :)

[quote name='41down']this emusic service was pretty useful...while their selection is limited i was able to grab a couple of cds ive been wanting...

kind of pissed though cause when i signed up they said something like 80 downloads but it only gave me 30.[/QUOTE]

Are you from Montgomery?

[quote name='41down']this emusic service was pretty useful...while their selection is limited i was able to grab a couple of cds ive been wanting...

kind of pissed though cause when i signed up they said something like 80 downloads but it only gave me 30.[/quote]

Apparently that is the norm...though I did email them at the beginning of the week to ask them what was up with that. Their customer service is absolute rubbish though. In their email it says that they don't respond until 4-5 business days later. So, it has been 4, we'll see tomorrow. But if email customer service pans out, I'll post in here so you all can do the same.

Both of my GHIII's came today. One via FedEx and one via UPS. Weird.

Ordered.....1-28-08
Shipped.....2-4-08
Received....2-7-08

I always add a day over average cuz I'm in Montana.

Still no credit for stamps.com. I emailed support about 3 days ago and I have yet to get a response. I'm canceling tomorrow, a few days before the twenty-whatever days we're supposed to keep it for. What a rip off.

Anyway, do they ever provide tracking numbers? GH2 shipped at the start of the week, but I haven't gotten it nor have I gotten a tracking number or anything.

I had better get that netflix credit...

my friend told me about a site like this... It seems like usually these types of sites are only free if you do referrals only. can someone show me offers that are 100% free, no cc bs or any membership crap. maybe then i will try < ^ _^ : no use in paying time for something idk about!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Still no credit for stamps.com. I emailed support about 3 days ago and I have yet to get a response. I'm canceling tomorrow, a few days before the twenty-whatever days we're supposed to keep it for. What a rip off.

Anyway, do they ever provide tracking numbers? GH2 shipped at the start of the week, but I haven't gotten it nor have I gotten a tracking number or anything.

I had better get that netflix credit...[/QUOTE]

Not getting credit is pretty common. File a MCR and go from there.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Both of my GHIII's came today. One via FedEx and one via UPS. Weird.

Ordered.....1-28-08
Shipped.....2-4-08
Received....2-7-08

I always add a day over average cuz I'm in Montana.[/quote]

glad to hear.. ordered 1.24 and got a shipping notice probably same day you did so I expect it here soon =)

[quote name='Vamp04']my friend told me about a site like this... It seems like usually these types of sites are only free if you do referrals only. can someone show me offers that are 100% free, no cc bs or any membership crap. maybe then i will try < ^ _^ : no use in paying time for something idk about![/quote]

Every offer on here requires you to have a credit card. Many of the offers are very reasonable, such as $1.95 for a 14 day trial. Look at the first post to see a very good list of all the offers & their costs.

There are a couple of offers that are technically free, such as the stamps.com offer. Once you cancel it, you get refunded the money back.

This site is very legit, and the best part is you do not need to do any referrals. You can do 2 offers or you can do 2 refferals & 1 offer. But its up to you.

When you sign up for the offers, you just need to keep track of what offer you signed up for, when you need to cancel it by, and the phone # or email address to cancel it. Also you want to keep every email from the offer you get.

I got my Guitar Hero 2 and 3 today.
Both from Amazon. Got it from UPS
GH3 box looked like it got attacked by a lion.
GH2 box was perfect. Can't wait to play.

guitarhero23.jpg

My RB Drums have changed to Pre-order.

Don't really think it matters much, but maybe I ordered early enough to get in the first shipment.

When did you order? I ordered mine like 2 weeks and it's been "pre-ordered" since. I REALLY hope they ship on the 12th! :[

How's Rising Star? I need 1 more offer. Is that just $4.87? I didn't see it in the OP. Does it credit?

Off topic question but for those with both guitars (like Mako) should i get both III wireless guitar or one III and one II.

Reason i'm asking is because i want two guitars and both games.
I already ordered III and now i'm wondering should i order another III bundle and buy the II game only from somewhere else and sell the III game.
Or just order the II bundle from the site.
So aside from not being wireless is the II guitar good?
And by that i mean just the general feel quality and look of it.
Should i try for both III wireless or should i have at least one of the II guitar.

lol i know its kind of a dumb question but bear with me, thanks.

Edit: Also is the III guitar built in rechargable or do you have to put batteries?

[quote name='supraazn']Off topic question but for those with both guitars (like Mako) should i get both III wireless guitar or one III and one II.

I already ordered III and now i'm wondering should i order another III bundle and buy the II game only from somewhere else and sell the III game.
Should i try for both III wireless or should i have at least one of the II guitar.

Edit: Also is the III guitar built in rechargable or do you have to put batteries?[/QUOTE]

i honestly like the gh2 guitar better...its wired but i just like the feel of it...the gh3 guitar feels a bit different and ive had problems with mine responding because of the detachable neck. oh also the gh3 guitar takes batteries.

[quote name='supraazn']Off topic question but for those with both guitars (like Mako) should i get both III wireless guitar or one III and one II.

Edit: Also is the III guitar built in rechargable or do you have to put batteries?[/quote]

I'm a retard for not thinking of this.
Get 2 GH3. You have 2 wireless guitars. Take one GH3 game back and trade it for GH2.

And im not sure if you can charge the GH3 guitar yet. I haven't played yet cuz im waitin to get my 360 as a b-day present, but it comes with 2AA batteries. If you can't charge it up im getting rechargeable batteries.

So I forget, but is it okay to sign up for an offer using someone else's credit card? My girlfriend lives with me and all and she was going to sign up for the Online Suplier offer since it won't accept my card. And I only need one more offer or referral before I can request the Rock Band drums.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']So I forget, but is it okay to sign up for an offer using someone else's credit card? My girlfriend lives with me and all and she was going to sign up for the Online Suplier offer since it won't accept my card. And I only need one more offer or referral before I can request the Rock Band drums.[/quote]

As long as they don't find out your fine, and did that offer take off Mastercard?

yea honestly just from the look of the two guitars from the box art, i really like the look of the X-Plorer one better.
But then again the wireless of the III is a major selling point because i might be very far from my TV and Rocking out like crazy :) ...
I probably am going for both GH3 guitars even tho i don't like the look of it and it would have been cool to have two different looking guitars.

[quote name='supraazn']yea honestly just from the look of the two guitars from the box art, i really like the look of the X-Plorer one better.
But then again the wireless of the III is a major selling point because i might be very far from my TV and Rocking out like crazy :) ...
I probably am going for both GH3 guitars even tho i don't like the look of it and it would have been cool to have two different looking guitars.[/quote]

ya but if you get one of each then your going to have one wirless and one wired.

[quote name='SpitFire158']I'm doing online supplier right now and it says the offers ends in 14 minutes.[/quote]
thats bs. it always said that

[quote name='SpitFire158']I'm doing online supplier right now and it says the offers ends in 14 minutes.[/quote]
Just a very poor attempt to fool people into thinking "Oh crap i better hurry up or i'll miss out on this awesome deal" haha.
It showed that for me too don't worry about it.

Btw i just did that offer and it was instant credit so im happy.

Oh and make sure at the last page you still have to check "NO" on the other offer boxes and click submit to complete the offer.
It first gives you a confirmation page but you still have to do that to get another confirmation page the real one... those sneaky bastards

[quote name='supraazn']Just a very poor attempt to fool people into thinking "Oh crap i better hurry up or i'll miss out on this awesome deal" haha.
It showed that for me too don't worry about it.

Btw i just did that offer and it was instant credit so im happy.[/quote]

lol has anyone tried to wait the 14 minutes to see what happens?

EDIT: or wait...theres a timer right?

[quote name='lilboo']When did you order? I ordered mine like 2 weeks and it's been "pre-ordered" since. I REALLY hope they ship on the 12th! :[

How's Rising Star? I need 1 more offer. Is that just $4.87? I didn't see it in the OP. Does it credit?[/quote]

I did it way back in July, but it did credit for me. Only problem is that I had to send the product back. :drool:

[quote name='Vamp04']my friend told me about a site like this... It seems like usually these types of sites are only free if you do referrals only. can someone show me offers that are 100% free, no cc bs or any membership crap. maybe then i will try < ^ _^ : no use in paying time for something idk about![/quote]

100% free, no cc, 2 offers, no referrals, no memberships. Sounds like your expectations are a little out of touch with reality on this one.

You might want to try PrizeRebel.com, it has surveys and such you can do for free, no CC, but takes a while to get anything.

Whoah, my LOST ODYSSEY just went to shipped!

Not preorder, but shipped! Hopefully itll be getting out on the 11th or 12th next day from amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back