Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting over a week for my Rock Band game since it went to "shipped", now I'm going to be waiting forever x2 for the drums that I pre-ordered at the same time as the game.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']April 29th actually, but yea. I think they're going month to month with updates now.

This is a pretty good update. I've not played Bully yet but since its retail 49.99 Im just going to buy that one, but will probably jump on Vegas 2, but want to wait to see how the PS3 version stacks up.[/quote]

Oh, really? It might even be in the April update then.

Still no credit for GreatFun or CompleteHome. I'm going to have to file two damn MCRs. Ugh...

[quote name='Rocko']*fist shake* My GHIII shipped last Friday as well and still nothing. I'm hoping it comes on Monday. Was yours via UPS?

Tomorrow will be day 5 for Complete Home and Great Fun, so hopefully I get my credit tomorrow. When should I cancel those? Day 25 or something?[/quote]

Yeah, mine was UPS 2nd day air from Amazon.

Hell yes! What a beautiful update! My top 4 games were all included. American Idol, LOST, MLB 2K8, and Condemned 2. I just placed my order for AI, so hopefully I'll have enough offers left to get the rest...at least by the time they come out. I'm really stoked about the new MLB game. Winter is almost over!

[quote name='iguss']I wonder why Army of Two wasn't in this update. It is scheduled to be released on 3/3...the same day as Bully.[/quote]

i know....army of two was the one i've been saving up for, but I think i'll have to buy it myself and just use credit for Dark Sector.

I agree, what's up with these damn drums?? Did they REALLY come out on the 15th or what? Really hope to see some people confirming their drum orders in the next day or so.. :whistle2:(

[quote name='iguss']Does anyone know when Lost the game takes place, in terms of the four seasons?[/quote]

From what I've read it seems to span across the first two seasons, but includes locations and characters from season 3 as well. The logic behind this is that you play as a "new" passenger from 815, so places you go and things you do may not have been discovered by the rest of the main characters yet. I know you interact with the main characters though, but whether new information is revealed about what's going on, I have no idea.

It's possible the game could suck (but honestly, that's still possible for the show as well...depending on the ending). I just know I've invested this much time into the franchise, I might as well stick with it, and hope it all makes sense in the end.

Has anyone tried Louis Lets Dance or eMusic?

I saw some people discussing Overnight Genius and First club Save here so I'm assuming they're easy without any strings attached?

[quote name='Rocko']Has anyone tried Louis Lets Dance or eMusic?

I saw some people discussing Overnight Genius and First club Save here so I'm assuming they're easy without any strings attached?[/quote]Louis Lets Dance is $100, so don't do that one :lol: eMusic on the other hand is only $10 and it's an offer that you can actually use. It gives you 30 downloads, which is pretty good for $10. Granted, most of it's indie music, but there is some mainstream if you're into that.

I haven't heard anything about the other two yet though, so I'd hold back.

[quote name='mev1205']Louis Lets Dance is $100, so don't do that one :lol: eMusic on the other hand is only $10 and it's an offer that you can actually use. It gives you 30 downloads, which is pretty good for $10. Granted, most of it's indie music, but there is some mainstream if you're into that.

I haven't heard anything about the other two yet though, so I'd hold back.[/quote]

:rofl: I guess not. Mark that one off my list.

$10 for 30 downloads is great considering offers from Pacific Webworks are $5 and I never use 'em.

Also, it seems Overnight Genius requires sending shit back. I don't feel like doing that.

So I suppose I'll do some more PacificWebworks offers, Autovantage, eMusic, and First Club Save if I hear back about it.

Considering doing Disney Book Club.

Question. Anybody who placed orders on Feb. 15th release games have you gotten them shipped yet?

Obviously I noticed Rock Band drums are a no go, but what about Lost Odyssey orders or Might & Magic orders and whatever other releases? I'm still awaiting Lost Odyssey to ship, unless Trainn is slow to update and it is on it's way already (happened to me w/ Turok).

[quote name='lilboo']I agree, what's up with these damn drums?? Did they REALLY come out on the 15th or what? Really hope to see some people confirming their drum orders in the next day or so.. :whistle2:([/quote]

I saw the drums at my local Walmart so I know they came out. I would think they'd be arriving sometime this coming week. No mail tomorrow though......:cry:

just got a shipped email for my COD4 after processing for 12days...now onto the update, condemned 2 will be my next order

and still no confirmation email from fist club save

[quote name='macjz212']I saw the drums at my local Walmart so I know they came out. I would think they'd be arriving sometime this coming week. No mail tomorrow though......:cry:[/quote]

UPS works tomorrow. USPS doesn't.

[quote name='spauldingfan']Not sure if you have played the frontlines demo, but i'd def go for rainbow 6 instead.... and anyone think they may put up the collectors edition of gta4?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I just played the Frontlines demo, I love the concept, but execution seemed lacking. Might just wait for Battlefield now.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Question. Anybody who placed orders on Feb. 15th release games have you gotten them shipped yet?

Obviously I noticed Rock Band drums are a no go, but what about Lost Odyssey orders or Might & Magic orders and whatever other releases? I'm still awaiting Lost Odyssey to ship, unless Trainn is slow to update and it is on it's way already (happened to me w/ Turok).[/quote]

I'm gonna answer my own question. JUST got my LOST ODYSSEY shipped e-mail.. so let's hope it goes out tomorrow with my Oblivion GotY =D

cod4 arrived at my house a couple days ago.

est ship date was feb3

i did zooba and quickbooks

both were very painless to cancel. just made a phonecall to each.

zooba refunded me my 10$, i didnt order any books either.

anyone have any recommendations for instant credits? pm please.

also estimated time for gh3 bundle? i am thinking of getting that...although i do want vegas2.

About the person who got the LO shipped email, when did it move to shipped on the website?

Losy Oddyssey has been marked as shipped online for over a week but no shipped email yet.

I just got a shipped email for AC6 which makes sense cuz it just changed on the website....

So today I log on to my account and see that one of my referrals is red, then I notice its my sisters email. So I call her up and tell her what had happened and she didnt know, so she logs on and finds out her account was cancelled.

The thing I do know is that she placed an order from my home, but Im not sure if she did an offer here or not. The thing is we both use free wi-fi from the city, so I didnt think it would be a problem since many others use it too, its not like its mine.

Anyways I wouldn't want this to affect me in any way so what can she or I do about this? Has anyone ever had an account closed but then had it re-open?

[quote name='celo']also estimated time for gh3 bundle? i am thinking of getting that...although i do want vegas2.[/quote]\

Mine shipped two days after the estimated date. A fellow here had his arrive one week after he got a shipped email.

[quote name='AssaultMonkey']About the person who got the LO shipped email, when did it move to shipped on the website?

Losy Oddyssey has been marked as shipped online for over a week but no shipped email yet.

I just got a shipped email for AC6 which makes sense cuz it just changed on the website....[/quote]

it moved to shipped same time I got the e-mail. previously it was at shipping soon.

[quote name='eminemobied12']CLOSE THOSE CARDS RIGHT NOW!!!!!! they CAN charge u even if its a single use card, single use means u can only use it once at a retailer/subscription service but I know from experience they can most definitely charge u (a 170.00 lesson learned) always close the card after creating it trust me[/QUOTE]

close those cards? Does that mean just cancelling the trial or is there someway on the Paypal website to actually close the card?

EDIT: nvmd. I found it. So after I close the card, they can no longer charge it?

[quote name='SMMM']close those cards? Does that mean just cancelling the trial or is there someway on the Paypal website to actually close the card?

EDIT: nvmd. I found it. So after I close the card, they can no longer charge it?[/quote]

They can't charge it, but if you don't cancel they can still seek to get money from you some other way. Canceling the card pretty much makes sure that they don't try to pull any shenanigans.

[quote name='celo']cod4 arrived at my house a couple days ago.

est ship date was feb3

i did zooba and quickbooks

both were very painless to cancel. just made a phonecall to each.

zooba refunded me my 10$, i didnt order any books either.

anyone have any recommendations for instant credits? pm please.

also estimated time for gh3 bundle? i am thinking of getting that...although i do want vegas2.[/QUOTE]

After how long did the people that did Zooba and not order any books (and yet still got instant credit) cancel? I signed up tonight and got instant credit just for signing up. And I'm assuming that when you call to cancel, they refund the 9.99?

they should refund.. but I think I closed my paypal card before I canceled and never got the $10 back haha so uh yeah I guess I'll keep it open b/c zooba is legit.

[quote name='Rocko']\

Mine shipped two days after the estimated date. A fellow here had his arrive one week after he got a shipped email.[/quote]

so is the whole issue regarding the backorder gone?

How the hell did you guys get Zooba to refund and cancel without ordering books?? I emailed asking to cancel, but they forced me to order three books. I'm a big reader, so it wasn't a HUGE deal, but that's $30 I would rather have kept in my pocket.

Mainly asking so people in the future can have a better idea about what to do.

On another note, my Rock Band drums broke tonight. :bomb:

[quote name='aznguyen316']I'm gonna answer my own question. JUST got my LOST ODYSSEY shipped e-mail.. so let's hope it goes out tomorrow with my Oblivion GotY =D[/quote]

It wont tomorrow most likely, unless UPS is open for Presidents Day.

[quote name='sventhebruin']I emailed asking to cancel, but they forced me to order three books. [/quote]

There's your problem right there. Initially, people were able to get it cancelled through email, but Zooba started cracking down, telling people they had to order something. If you call, they'll cancel you no problem though.

Waiting for DMC4, which shipped over a week ago now.

And the drums, which are still on pre-order. Maybe Amazon didn't get their allocation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back