Free Xbox 360 Games and Accessories --- 100% Legit (February Update!) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='aznguyen316']me too okay I'm guessing I can lookout for my game as early as tomorrow.. here's to hoping![/quote]

i got my COD4 shipped email last night too... i wonder if ill get that tomorrow...

The MCR for Hoodiastar finally credited. I've had five MCRs and they always take 10 buisness days to credit.

Why is this site so slow now? Last year I got my games really fast, now they are slow to even ship out games! I have had the Rock Band drums in my queue since they were on the site, and yet they still have not even shipped them yet, and tehy came out 4 days ago. C'mon guys, I want to drum someday!

How long does it take for TRAINN to update your account with a tracking number, once a game is shipped?

Also, do they ship everything via UPS? Do you need to be present to sign for stuff when they deliver, or can you change delivery addresses after the first attempt?

[quote name='shieryda']How long does it take for TRAINN to update your account with a tracking number, once a game is shipped?

Also, do they ship everything via UPS? Do you need to be present to sign for stuff when they deliver, or can you change delivery addresses after the first attempt?[/QUOTE]

I've never had them update the site with a tracking number, and I've been using them for almost a year now.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I've never had them update the site with a tracking number, and I've been using them for almost a year now.[/quote]

How the heck do you track your games?

Wanted to update and let everyone know that my Guitar Hero 3 Bundle shipped last week... but i still havent recieved it. i sent in a support ticket at about noon so lets hope for the best.

[quote name='shieryda']How the heck do you track your games?[/quote]

you just sit and wait.. unless it takes over 2 weeks then you send in a support ticket and they can get you tracking info.. but it's just way too many orders to put in tracking info.. esp since when you get the shipped e-mail they aren't really shipped yet.. usually 2-3 days later is the order put in from amazon.

[quote name='mitchondria']Wanted to update and let everyone know that my Guitar Hero 3 Bundle shipped last week... but i still havent recieved it. i sent in a support ticket at about noon so lets hope for the best.[/quote]

I wouldn't sweat it yet. I got a shipped e-mail and it took about a week and a half maybe two weeks to receive it. Amazon didn't even get the order in until several days later.. one week isn't that bad haha, try waiting a month for GHII, now that needed some support tickets and finally a tracking # b/c of an error in ordering

Well I still can't get Gamefly to work, it seams clear to me there is a bug in their code as I have tried from 3 different computers and 2 different credit cards and like 8 different emails. I sent them anotice but I'm tired of waiting.

I did the Zooba one it credit instantly.

Also a big and random thank you to Rig. That first page is priceless info!! I'll be checking back once GTA4 comes out.

Got my DMC4 from UPS today, and I also got credit for Complete Home and Great Fun. Huzzah! Time to order Bully.

Can anyone confirm that Autovantage is a 30 day trial?

[quote name='spauldingfan']Anyone know how long it takes to get the credit for disney/scholastic after you finally get the email?[/quote]

disney was instant for me.. like 5 min.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Well I still can't get Gamefly to work, it seams clear to me there is a bug in their code as I have tried from 3 different computers and 2 different credit cards and like 8 different emails. I sent them anotice but I'm tired of waiting.

I did the Zooba one it credit instantly.

Also a big and random thank you to Rig. That first page is priceless info!! I'll be checking back once GTA4 comes out.[/quote]

Thats not a good idea. I hope you don't get banned.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Thats not a good idea. I hope you don't get banned.[/quote]

I think he's fine, he's just using those emails/cc/comps to do the single gamefly offer on his one acct on yourfree360games.

[quote name='aznguyen316']I think he's fine, he's just using those emails/cc/comps to do the single gamefly offer on his one acct on yourfree360games.[/quote]
Yeah I am only using one account I'm just trying to complete the offer. In fact I plan on using the service even after the trial. Youfree360games.com even told me to try a different email, it just won't work.

The holiday weeked screwed me over as well, I signed up for the disney book offer, and they charged me before I got the email, AND STILL NO CREDIT. So what do i do wait for the books and just put return to sender on it?

Just ordered Bully Scholarship Edition. Huzzah. I've got two more credits that I'll save for GTAIV if I don't break down and order Assassin's Creed or Mass Effect first.

Its been 2 weeks since I got the shipping email for my Headset. Got the GHIII a week ago and the email were recieved in teh same day. Should I sent a support ticket in? And how do I do that?

For anyone who has done Word Advantage:

I just received the e-mail that has a link to cancel and not ship my order if I click it within 24 hours.

If I use that link to cancel, will I still receive credit?

[quote name='chemical']For anyone who has done Word Advantage:

I just received the e-mail that has a link to cancel and not ship my order if I click it within 24 hours.

If I use that link to cancel, will I still receive credit?[/QUOTE]

Yes :)

i got a question about stamp.com. how long did it usually take for them to take the $14.95 charge off your card, cause i signed up sunday and its still there.

thanks

[quote name='CouRageouS']Anyone try those couple new offers? Photostamps might be good if you regularly buy postage.[/quote]

Huh. Coincidentally, I just got a postcard from them today. Looks like a neat program, and they're advertising themselves as a USPS approved vendor, so it should be a decent offer.

Has anyone gotten credit from First Club Save yet?

[quote name='scrub0bk']i got a question about stamp.com. how long did it usually take for them to take the $14.95 charge off your card, cause i signed up sunday and its still there.

thanks[/quote]

Thats just the pending charge I had it too, it went away in like 3 "business days" and since yesterday was a holiday just give it a an extra day, but like i said tis just a pending charge.

THE fuckIN DRUMS ARE FINALLY IN STOCK!!!! :D

and my ticket from Trainn got answered.

"As the Rock Band drums have now become available, we will begin shipping time shortly."

Take that as you will. ;)

I think yourfree360games may have screwed up..either them or Amazon. I got Lost Odyssy in last night, I know it was from them because it said right on the packing slip blah blah blah gift order from yourfree360games. Then tonight UPS is here again with another Lost Odyssy from JR.com. The strange thing is for the billing adress was Amazon.com.

[quote name='opterasis']I think yourfree360games may have screwed up..either them or Amazon. I got Lost Odyssy in last night, I know it was from them because it said right on the packing slip blah blah blah gift order from yourfree360games. Then tonight UPS is here again with another Lost Odyssy from JR.com. The strange thing is for the billing adress was Amazon.com.[/quote]

I'll take it off your hand, if you don't want it ;)

No one replied my last post :cry: so I guess i'll ask again.
I got an e-mail February 1st saying they received my order for Burnout: Paradise.
Tomorrow's going to be the 18th, and I haven't even gotten an e-mail saying it's shipped. Should it of arrived, or is Burnout out of stock right now.
And to resolve this problem, do I just open up a support ticket?

[quote name='msane']I did Chuck Mullaney and didn't get a confirmation email either. Emailed [email protected] and asked for one, and they sent me a receipt for it that I attached, headers and all, to my MCR. Got credit 10 business days after filing the MCR and sending an email/support ticket to Trainn.[/quote]

I didn't get a confirmation email and I'll probably need to file a MCR. How long did it take for them to send a receipt?

[quote name='CouRageouS']Anyone try those couple new offers? Photostamps might be good if you regularly buy postage.[/quote]

PhotoStamps has been on in the past. The postage amount you'd have to buy wouldn't be worth it unless you plan on using the stamps to the fullest, and they're quite pricey as far as stamps go. They'd be nice for something to put on Christmas cards to family members or something though, but that is 10.5 months away :).

[quote name='homeland']still haven't gotten a email from first club save let alone credit.[/quote]

me either... i meant to call them today but i didnt get a chance, definitely have to call tomorrow

[quote name='opterasis']I think yourfree360games may have screwed up..either them or Amazon. I got Lost Odyssy in last night, I know it was from them because it said right on the packing slip blah blah blah gift order from yourfree360games. Then tonight UPS is here again with another Lost Odyssy from JR.com. The strange thing is for the billing adress was Amazon.com.[/quote]

Dammit, I've received 10 games from this site and they've never flubbed an order like that.

Oh well lol

Has anyone actually had Blockbuster credit without an MCR within the 2 days or so it claims to credit in? I'm somewhat interested in the offer since the pickings are slim (I've done 18 of the offers), but don't want to wait another month like I've had to do a couple time already.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Has anyone actually had Blockbuster credit without an MCR within the 2 days or so it claims to credit in? I'm somewhat interested in the offer since the pickings are slim (I've done 18 of the offers), but don't want to wait another month like I've had to do a couple time already.[/quote]

Blcokbuster just credited me today, i signed up on friday, but with the 3 day weekend i think it lagged a lil bit.

Just a note:

Great Fun charged me for Jan. and Feb.

I cancelled, and I called and gave them my cancellation number, and they "fixed it".

Just a heads up. Keep all records for as long as possible!

[quote name='spauldingfan']Blcokbuster just credited me today, i signed up on friday, but with the 3 day weekend i think it lagged a lil bit.[/quote]I signed up for BB on Friday and it credited today as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back