Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='kyleboller']did anyone signup for emusic? I signed up but it seems I'm in a trial period right now and haven't received credit nor do I have a confirmation email, though I do have a login and password. I'm confused as to how I can file a MCR without a confirmation email.[/quote]

how long ago did you sign up? when i did it, i got my confirmation 1-2 days after i signed up and i got credit 3-5 days after.

If you don't get credit, after 7 days, i'd send an e-mail to emusic and ask for an e-mail for your records. Do this BEFORE canceling their service. That should work.

Just to let people know I got charged by Columbia House and got credit within the last day. So the offer still works, just takes a few days before you hear anything about it. Sucks because I assumed it didn't work and bought RE5 instead of waiting to get it for free. Oh well, 4000 MS points ain't bad either.

yeah I have sent an e-mail to them already (two in fact) but have not received any information just yet. I haven't canceled either since it says in my account that my trial period doesn't end until the 30th. mayhaps it's because I somehow made a trial account that it wasn't credited, as opposed to making a 1 month account?

[quote name='iguss']I signed up for FFA too but haven't received any confirmation. Did anyone else have this problem?[/quote]

I signed up for FFA last night and still haven't gotten any sort of confirmation email, even though I did get charged the $3.99 on my Paypal VCC.

[quote name='kyleboller']yeah I have sent an e-mail to them already (two in fact) but have not received any information just yet. I haven't canceled either since it says in my account that my trial period doesn't end until the 30th. mayhaps it's because I somehow made a trial account that it wasn't credited, as opposed to making a 1 month account?[/quote]

I don't think you can do a trial, but I'd just wait a few more days.

I'm more interested in hearing emusic users' experiences with the $.01 Adteractive charge and whether their card saw any fraudulent charges in the future. From what I've searched, these guys look fishy.

[quote name='greatscot']It's a scam. I would send the letter and "check" to your Attorney General's consumer fraud division. A friend of one of my co-worker's got one of those a few weeks ago and she brought it in. It looks legit until you go digging.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks this was freaking me out all day.

canceled FFA, pretty easy, gave my zip code...and the guy found my address without any other info...kind of creepy, but whatever.....still haven't gotten credit either :/

n Chronicles of Riddick hasn't shipped yet :(

I'm excited to report that I got credit for FFA, took 24 hours total to get it. I'm thanking my lucky stars, since I still don't have a confirmation email from them, and so I won't have to file an MCR for the first time in four offer completions!!!

[quote name='howaboutno']I'm excited to report that I got credit for FFA, took 24 hours total to get it. I'm thanking my lucky stars, since I still don't have a confirmation email from them, and so I won't have to file an MCR for the first time in four offer completions!!![/quote]

Just got credit as well for my sign up Tuesday morning.

I hope FFA is up on the site Monday. I'd like to sign up for it, but they close at 12:00 (Mountain Standard Time) Friday, so I wouldn't be able to cancel by the weekend.

[quote name='kyleboller']you dudes didnt get a refund on the $3.99 from FFAO right?[/quote]

I don't believe it says anything about a refund in their T&C. Most of these offers do not refund the trial period.

all of you guys are saying you got no confirmation for freedom from alcohol...

i just signed up and got an email confirmation instantly....

has any1 tried doing FFA with a prepaid gift card? if so, did it work? i only ask cuz my friend doesn't like using his real card on offers since he got screwed over 1 time. thanks

[quote name='adonis 27']has any1 tried doing FFA with a prepaid gift card? if so, did it work? i only ask cuz my friend doesn't like using his real card on offers since he got screwed over 1 time. thanks[/quote]

I used a Paypal VCC to sign up for FFA with no problems.

[quote name='41down']all of you guys are saying you got no confirmation for freedom from alcohol...

i just signed up and got an email confirmation instantly....[/quote]

I signed up last night and got confirmation email instantly as well.

[quote name='adonis 27']has any1 tried doing FFA with a prepaid gift card? if so, did it work? i only ask cuz my friend doesn't like using his real card on offers since he got screwed over 1 time. thanks[/quote]

From their T&C:

NOTE:* We Do Not Accept Gift Cards, Pre-Paid Credit Cards or Pay-Pal Payments

[quote name='howaboutno']I used a Paypal VCC to sign up for FFA with no problems.[/quote]

Paypal VCC worked for me also.

the only games coming up that are interesting to me are
The BIGS 2 (maybe...the first was fun...but only for awhile) - June 2
Prototype (maybe) - June 9
Fight Night 4 (definitely) - June 30

looks like i got waiting to do :(

what are you person's experience with the shippin info for your order on the website--did it ever give you tracking numbers?

I'm asking because it never gave me one for RE5 and it said the ETA was april 19th but I received it today. Is there a possibility that they send more than one copy?

[quote name='Rocko']Still no Godfather. :[

Maybe tomorrow.[/quote]

i feel ya man, my Chronicles of Riddick still hasnt shipped yet either :(

[quote name='kyleboller']what are you person's experience with the shippin info for your order on the website--did it ever give you tracking numbers?

I'm asking because it never gave me one for RE5 and it said the ETA was april 19th but I received it today. Is there a possibility that they send more than one copy?[/quote]

The ETA is always 2 weeks from when you submit your order. They've never given me any tracking numbers and i've ordered A LOT haha. I think they give you a tracking number when u request it, but by the time u ask and they respond, the game usually shows up.

[quote name='adonis 27']I think they give you a tracking number when u request it, but by the time u ask and they respond, the game usually shows up.[/quote]

I've only ever received a tracking number when something is wrong with the shipment.

2 new offers:

Discover Clear Card
Hoodia Maxxx - $1 + S&H, lasts for 20 days (starts as soon as you order, not when you receive it)

...i'd be careful with Hoodia Maxx...i feel like its the same company as the people from Colo Pure and as most of us have experienced, it was a HUGE scam

[quote name='Mugen']I'm saving two credits for ufc undisputed.[/quote]

This. I've only got one credit right now though. I just need one more before the game comes out. I really wish some decent offers would be added soon. I've worn this site out, lol.

[quote name='adonis 27']2 new offers:

Discover Clear Card
Hoodia Maxxx - $1 + S&H, lasts for 20 days (starts as soon as you order, not when you receive it)

...i'd be careful with Hoodia Maxx...i feel like its the same company as the people from Colo Pure and as most of us have experienced, it was a HUGE scam[/quote]

Wow..that was fast, lol. The way I approach potential scammy ones is if it will accept a VCC, I'll do it. If not, then no dice. I figure if they're going to try to scam me, they can't exactly turn me in for giving them a temporary CC #.

[quote name='FluxDF']I've only ever received a tracking number when something is wrong with the shipment.[/quote]

Yes, I believe they only provide a shipping number if previous attempts got "lost" in the mail.

Hmm...here's the problem I have with Hoodia Maxx:

In the terms & conditions:
If you find Hoodia Maxx did not work for you, simply return the unused portion within 20 days of the original order date and you will not be charged. Before returning your product you must contact customer support by calling 888-705-1345 or emailing us at [email protected] to notify us of your intent to cancel your membership and return the product.

But when you sign up, it shows:

If Hoodia Maxx did not work for you, simply contact customer support any time during your trial period to cancel and you will not be charged.

It makes no mention of having to return the bottle there. Personally, I don't mind returning stuff, but this offer is $1 + $6.95 S&H. Then, potentially another $3-4 to send it back. Not the best offer they've had.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I found the problem. I think I have something blocking the websites cause I tried to do like 3 different offers and got the same error message.

Did anyone have problems with canceling Herbalife? I called today on the last day of 14 day free trial and they said I was going to be charged $43 for not returning the bottle even though the email said ,

"As you know this trial product is free of charge and will be shipped to you via FedEx from our Southern California headquarters."

I used a paypal VCC...so I'm not too worried, but I have been trying to cancel everything and not relying on single use CCs. I guess that is what the RMA line was about in the description. Other people had said it was only if you went outside the trial.

Just a warning if Herbalife ever pops up on the offers page again.

[quote name='nonsomniac']Did anyone have problems with canceling Herbalife? I called today on the last day of 14 day free trial and they said I was going to be charged $43 for not returning the bottle even though the email said ,

"As you know this trial product is free of charge and will be shipped to you via FedEx from our Southern California headquarters."

I used a paypal VCC...so I'm not too worried, but I have been trying to cancel everything and not relying on single use CCs. I guess that is what the RMA line was about in the description. Other people had said it was only if you went outside the trial.

Just a warning if Herbalife ever pops up on the offers page again.[/quote]

I emailed them on Monday, they gave me an RMA # and told me that it needed to be postmarked by April 9. So I shipped it out yesterday USPS, with delivery confirmation, so I had some way of tracking the package if they tried to say that they never received it. I also paid with a Paypal VCC, so I'm not too worried either, but still wanted to cancel it the right way so they couldn't try to come after me.

[quote name='FluxDF']Maxx Trim
Cost: $6.95 (+return shipping)
Trial Duration: 20 days
Cancellation Number: 800-423-7166 or email [email protected]
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Return the unused portion within 20 days of the original order date to avoid additional charge. Purchase Agreement.

[/quote]

Yeah, this is like the exact same thing as that Hoodia Maxx, but $1 less. It cracks me up how companies slap a thousand different labels on these products, and people are just supposed to believe that they work.

Hi everyone, I just joined yesterday and this is my first post. I have a problem. I joined freedom from alcohol on Thursday and the Terms of service said that there phone lines are open between 8am and 5pm MST on Mon-Thur and Fri from 8am-12pm MST. They are not open on the weekends and my 3 day trial closed on Monday so i tried to cancel yesterday. I called at 5pm PST and the voice mail said *office hours are from Mon-Fri 8:30am to 4pm MST*. So i only had a hour to close my trial and for Half and hour they did not pick up so with my last half hour I left a voice mail about wanting to cancel my free trial and gave them my zip code and phone number. Am I gonna get hit with the monthly price and get screwed soon? Anybody had something like this happen to them?

[quote name='Gothax']Hi everyone, I just joined yesterday and this is my first post. I have a problem. I joined freedom from alcohol on Thursday and the Terms of service said that there phone lines are open between 8am and 5pm MST on Mon-Thur and Fri from 8am-12pm MST. They are not open on the weekends and my 3 day trial closed on Monday so i tried to cancel yesterday. I called at 5pm PST and the voice mail said *office hours are from Mon-Fri 8:30am to 4pm MST*. So i only had a hour to close my trial and for Half and hour they did not pick up so with my last half hour I left a voice mail about wanting to cancel my free trial and gave them my zip code and phone number. Am I gonna get hit with the monthly price and get screwed soon? Anybody had something like this happen to them?[/QUOTE]

That sucks,do weekends even count?

[quote name='Mugen']That sucks,do weekends even count?[/quote]

Sadly it does. They are not in the office on the weekend but the trail still counts those days. On the site it says if you want to cancel your trial just click cancel, thing is there is no cancel button. I clicked on this help thing and found a few buttons that said cancel, cancel trial, cancel membership. Tried all of them and none worked. I don't get it. I hate how it says in the TAC it says a later time then when you actually call them. Anyone who is going to do this offer Make sure you do it on a Monday or something.

[quote name='41down']i did freedom from alcohol on thursday...still awaiting credit. how long did it take you guys?[/QUOTE]

It took me about one day to receive credit.

[quote name='41down']i did freedom from alcohol on thursday...still awaiting credit. how long did it take you guys?[/quote]

I signed up for it last Wednesday and haven't received credit yet either. My MCR rate is around 75% lately. Sad actually. :cry:

bread's done
Back