Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

So which of the newest offers are actually worthwhile?

It seems you guys are donig Amazing Web Stores, but what about Lifelock, Hyperzosin, Lipocerin, Got Voice?

I'm assuming the other new Credit websites and the Identity Truth all require Social Security number like FreeCreditReport, and I don't really want to do that. :x

Edit: Also, First Club Save worked out well for folks, right? I could do that one and eMusic. :whistle2:k

Or maybe I could do Stamps, which I still haven't done yet.

Just read that in the OP- didn't know that ever got updated! Thanks. That and the Web Store offer sound easy enough. I'm pretty sure I remember First Club Save being legit, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I dunno about Lifelock, Hyperzosin, and Lipocerin though.

Got GH III yesterday, 8 days after I put in my order. Still waiting on GH II though, been 9 days and it's still processing.

If I filed a support ticket asking them to change that order to GH III would they do that?

thanks rig. i didn't realize that the op had been updated. and in case anyone was wondering gotvoice credited for me in about 15 seconds.

When are you guys canceling your Got Voice? It says to keep to service for 10 days minimum, but the OP suggests canceling after 7 days. :whistle2:k

Edit: Okay, so is it just me or does First Club Save not allow Florida residents? There's no FL in their state box for billing address...

[quote name='Rocko']So which of the newest offers are actually worthwhile?

It seems you guys are donig Amazing Web Stores, but what about Lifelock, Hyperzosin, Lipocerin, Got Voice?

I'm assuming the other new Credit websites and the Identity Truth all require Social Security number like FreeCreditReport, and I don't really want to do that. :x

Edit: Also, First Club Save worked out well for folks, right? I could do that one and eMusic. :whistle2:k

Or maybe I could do Stamps, which I still haven't done yet.[/quote]

GotVoice was really quick - creditted in under a minute.
Hyperzosin and CreditCheck Total creditted the next day. (Oddly, I called one of the numbers for CCT, and it directed me to freecreditreport.com. I called another number in their T&C and was able to cancel easily from the customer service line.)

I'll probably do Lifelock and Lipocerin next.

[quote name='Rocko']When are you guys canceling your Got Voice? It says to keep to service for 10 days minimum, but the OP suggests canceling after 7 days. :whistle2:k

Edit: Okay, so is it just me or does First Club Save not allow Florida residents? There's no FL in their state box for billing address...[/QUOTE]

Your right Rocko, I didn't see the 10 day part.

You might want to update the OP with that, Rig.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']GotVoice was really quick - creditted in under a minute.[/QUOTE]

Mine didn't. :bomb:

Oh well. Another MCR in two weeks. I'm in no rush.

[quote name='Callandor']Mine didn't. :bomb:

Oh well. Another MCR in two weeks. I'm in no rush.[/quote]

Don't feel too bad...I have a bunch of MCRs I'm sitting on.

I was surprised it credited so fast. Last year, there were a lot of instant credits, lately, it seems that even stuff that supposedly credits instantly takes a few days if you're lucky - and a MCR if you're not.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Got GH III yesterday, 8 days after I put in my order. Still waiting on GH II though, been 9 days and it's still processing.

If I filed a support ticket asking them to change that order to GH III would they do that?[/quote]

Anyone have experience with this?

I'm having no luck with Amazing webstore, credit check total, and gotvoice. I'm probably gonna have to mcr them. Anyone else having the same problem?

[quote name='popemogoth']I'm having no luck with Amazing webstore, credit check total, and gotvoice. I'm probably gonna have to mcr them. Anyone else having the same problem?[/quote]

Credit Check Total hasn't gone through for me yet. It is the weekend though, so it might come through on Monday.

I did the Amazing one and got credit almost instantly.

I'm pissed that I can't do First Club Save. What the fuck is wrong with Florida? :[

[quote name='munch']I just filled out an MCR for Disney's Book Club. I have a feeling this one is going to be a headache.[/quote]

Disney was the worst for me: I had to keep sending support tickets and it took about a month for the MCR to go through.

Plus, even though I sent everything back and had cancellation numbers and emails, they kept trying to bill me.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Disney was the worst for me: I had to keep sending support tickets and it took about a month for the MCR to go through.

Plus, even though I sent everything back and had cancellation numbers and emails, they kept trying to bill me.[/QUOTE]

I kept the first shipment of books for my kid, but they tried to send me the 2nd stuff and I said no way. They told me I'm done with it, but we'll see.

so has anyone had any luck getting a confirmation email from the amazing web stores? i called and sent a email but still nothing. i wonder how ill file a mcr if i cant get anything. guess ill call again on monday. kinda annoying since i needed that credit. lol

[quote name='popemogoth']I'm having no luck with Amazing webstore, credit check total, and gotvoice. I'm probably gonna have to mcr them. Anyone else having the same problem?[/quote]

did you get a confirmation email from amazingwebstore? im not having any luck with that one and i didnt get a email

[quote name='Joph']so has anyone had any luck getting a confirmation email from the amazing web stores? i called and sent a email but still nothing. i wonder how ill file a mcr if i cant get anything. guess ill call again on monday. kinda annoying since i needed that credit. lol[/quote]

Still waiting on an email. At this point I'm not expecting one. I called on Friday and they said they would send it out within 24 hours but nothing. I even submitted a missing userid/pw form on their website and I didn't get back anything that will help with an MCR. I'm going to call again on monday but its only a 7 day trial so I'll have to cancel early next week. I'm starting to think that I'm not going to get anything, so I'm not sure if an MCR is even possible. anyone?

[quote name='QuenteK25']Got GH III yesterday, 8 days after I put in my order. Still waiting on GH II though, been 9 days and it's still processing.

If I filed a support ticket asking them to change that order to GH III would they do that?[/quote]

Anyone?

[quote name='QuenteK25']Anyone?[/quote]

Guess no one has tried. You can always submit one and see what happens. The longer you wait, the less likely they are to honor your request.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Anyone?[/quote]

They would change your order to Guitar Hero III only if they havent placed the order already for Guitar Hero II. Ive changed orders in the past by placing a support ticket. All they would do is cancel you Guitar Hero II order and give you back your credits so you can place the different order.

So I def. think you should give it a shot and see what happens.

I'm waiting for GH2 since I placed the order on Feb. 16. You wont be getting it anytime soon, so drop them a ticket so they can swap the order.

Thanks for the responses guys. I'll swap my order out. I want GH II, but considering how long it would take to get here I'd rather swap it for GH III and then just find someone to trade the GH III disc for a GH II disc.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Thanks for the responses guys. I'll swap my order out. I want GH II, but considering how long it would take to get here I'd rather swap it for GH III and then just find someone to trade the GH III disc for a GH II disc.[/quote]

Yeah, I've been waiting for my GHII since February. The response to my most recent support ticket is that it's coming Monday (the last one said last Wednesday), so if it doesn't show up again, I may just have them cancel it, get GHIII, and return it to Amazon for credit.

Any idea why anything by EAuction company wouldn't let me sign up? I fill out all of my valid information, and I get "validation failed" errors on any of their sites. Can anyone give me some info?

[quote name='spamminator']Yeah, I've been waiting for my GHII since February. The response to my most recent support ticket is that it's coming Monday (the last one said last Wednesday), so if it doesn't show up again, I may just have them cancel it, get GHIII, and return it to Amazon for credit.[/quote]

Man I have the same issue.....

Just cashed in my 4 credits for GTA IV and another 4000 points card.
I have 1 credit. I just don't feel like doing freebies right now :lol:

[quote name='soad342']Any idea why anything by EAuction company wouldn't let me sign up? I fill out all of my valid information, and I get "validation failed" errors on any of their sites. Can anyone give me some info?[/quote]

read the OP.

It's not the Dup. Card thing. I have a few different cards, and I've never signed up for any Eauction offers with this card I'm trying to use. When I try one of the older cards it says "Duplicate Transaction" or something. This is just saying "Validation Failed" Anyone else have this problem? Any info? Thanks

[quote name='soad342']It's not the Dup. Card thing. I have a few different cards, and I've never signed up for any Eauction offers with this card I'm trying to use. When I try one of the older cards it says "Duplicate Transaction" or something. This is just saying "Validation Failed" Anyone else have this problem? Any info? Thanks[/quote]

Is it a debit card? Some sites don't take them.

Just ordered GTA:IV, and for some reason my Video Professor counted twice, so I have 1 free credit, I wonder if they'll catch this???

[quote name='Lokki']It looks like GotVoice will be a MCR for me. I did Children's Book of the Month last night and it credited today though.[/QUOTE]

Same...so much for instant credit

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Has anyone canceled Amazing Webstores yet and also have not logged in?[/QUOTE]

No, but I'm going to try today.

Looks like Trainn is trying to get back on their game. My account went through the review process in just 3 days, I ordered another game and it went to "shipped" in just a few hours.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Has anyone canceled Amazing Webstores yet and also have not logged in?[/quote]

what do you mean? cant you just cancel

Still nothing from Amazing WebStores. My CC was charged but still no confirmation email. I am sending one final email and will place a call today to them. Trial period is up on Wednesday so running out of time.

Has anyone successfully filed and got credit for an MCR without an email? I did manage to save a copy of the confirming webpage after signing up, but I'm not sure how I would get that to TraInn or if it would even work. This sucks!

Man no instant credit for GotVoice for me either. What crap. I just need one credit so I can order GTA and be over with this. Unless some more good offers pop up.

Wow just canceled Amazing Web Stores...

Very easy to cancel. Didnt ask why I was canceling. They also didnt attempt to get me to stay either. Looked up my account then game me a cancellation number.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Still nothing from Amazing WebStores. My CC was charged but still no confirmation email. I am sending one final email and will place a call today to them. Trial period is up on Wednesday so running out of time.

Has anyone successfully filed and got credit for an MCR without an email? I did manage to save a copy of the confirming webpage after signing up, but I'm not sure how I would get that to TraInn or if it would even work. This sucks![/quote]

im doing the samething you are doing. so ill let u know if i get anywhere. ive sent like 4 emails. another phone call is due sometime today. i have to cancel on wednesday. cc also got charged.

For those of you not getting instant credits, are you clearing your cookies beforehand? I've found that that really helps.

Yeah, I always clear cookies before doing every offer. I still get some MCRs though. But it definitely helps.

Canceled Amazing Web Stores today, even though I haven't gotten a confirmation email and it didn't credit instantly. A credit isn't worth $50 though, so even if I don't get an email from them (requested one Friday) it won't be that big of a deal. Had to call back a bunch because I would get an automated message saying they couldn't take my call because of high sales volume.

My Burnout: Paradise that came last week was all scratched up because the box it came in was all mangled, so the disc popped out and was bouncing around. Sucktastic.

i called to request a confirmation email and they canceled my account. haha. they did however send me a email saying my account was canceled. so i guess i can try and use that as a MCR. i have no idea. i guess im out $1.95 oh well.

and yes i cleared my cookies before.

I technically have two accounts opent with AWS, one I did through trainn, another through the Megafreebies site. Did they look your info up by phone number or e-mail? I might be in trouble if they do it by phone.

[quote name='munch']I technically have two accounts opent with AWS, one I did through trainn, another through the Megafreebies site. Did they look your info up by phone number or e-mail? I might be in trouble if they do it by phone.[/quote]

They ask you the phone number you signed up with but you can try giving them the email.

One referral away from another game :). Anyone who still wants to sign up shoot me a message, I will pay ya $9 to sign up under me.

bread's done
Back