Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Rig']Why not just cancel within the five days? No benefit to keeping it open longer.[/quote]

If someone wanted to actually use the service they would benefit from keeping it more than 5 days...because they'd get their money back and have access to the service for longer.

Now I'm sure the majority of people on here, and probably even all of them aren't interested in the service at all. But I gave the info in case someone might want to use it for longer.

[quote name='munch']I had to file a MCR with Credit Check Total. I'm still waiting and it's been 11 days since I filed it.

[/quote]

Not looking good for me, either. I filed the MCR on May 9.

how long does it take to the confirmation email from emusic?
im still waiting for like an hour now.

[quote name='QuenteK25']I never got one. I had to email customer service to get something, but I'm still waiting to see if it will work for my MCR[/quote]

what did they end up sending?

[quote name='QuenteK25']If someone wanted to actually use the service they would benefit from keeping it more than 5 days...because they'd get their money back and have access to the service for longer.

Now I'm sure the majority of people on here, and probably even all of them aren't interested in the service at all. But I gave the info in case someone might want to use it for longer.[/quote]

Actually it's better still if you attempt to cancel, because they'll give you an offer for 9.95 instead on 29.95 for pretty much the same service.

Anyone that did First Club Save and managed to finish registration, but did not get an email and could not login to their account you might want to call them up and cancel. I just called them up with that problem, and they said my initial payment was refused (used paypal VCC) but I was still schedualed for the monthly billing. So basicly I could not even log into their site, got no conformation email but was set up to get billed after the 7 day trial.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Did anyone receive a confirmation email when you signed up for the identity sweep offer?[/quote]

i wanna know too, it seems no one gets it but gets credit... any1 not get credit or an e-mail? with my luck lately i'll get neither if i try it

[quote name='Nikadimas']Actually it's better still if you attempt to cancel, because they'll give you an offer for 9.95 instead on 29.95 for pretty much the same service.[/quote]

Mine was $9.95 from the start. Pretty sure there were different options for plans/pricing on signup.

[quote name='eminemobied12']i wanna know too, it seems no one gets it but gets credit... any1 not get credit or an e-mail? with my luck lately i'll get neither if i try it[/quote]

Here is the reason I ask. I entered all my info on the offer page and then clicked on the orange button that said I wanted my free trial. After that I just got a blank white page with nothing on it. I hit back, resubmitted the info and got an error message saying I need to check my card number.

I use a program my credit card company provides which gives me a temp card number, spending limit, and expiration date. I had the exp date set for July, so I made a new one and set it for September.

I resubmitted again, and got another white page and in the url it had the word error in it along with the web address.

So I just canceled both of the temporary cards and went to do the eBay offer. Shortly after I received an email saying that the identity sweep offer has been completed and I got a credit for it. So now I have no idea what to do as far as canceling the offer or seeing if I am signed up with them.

I do have a temp authorization from MY PUBLIC INFO.com for $2.95.

[quote name='QuenteK25']If someone wanted to actually use the service they would benefit from keeping it more than 5 days...because they'd get their money back and have access to the service for longer.

Now I'm sure the majority of people on here, and probably even all of them aren't interested in the service at all. But I gave the info in case someone might want to use it for longer.[/quote]

Yes, that'd be the only time.

But since he was asking which was the better time, I told him A.S.A.P., because it sounded like he didn't want the service any longer.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Here is the reason I ask. I entered all my info on the offer page and then clicked on the orange button that said I wanted my free trial. After that I just got a blank white page with nothing on it. I hit back, resubmitted the info and got an error message saying I need to check my card number.

I use a program my credit card company provides which gives me a temp card number, spending limit, and expiration date. I had the exp date set for July, so I made a new one and set it for September.

I resubmitted again, and got another white page and in the url it had the word error in it along with the web address.

So I just canceled both of the temporary cards and went to do the eBay offer. Shortly after I received an email saying that the identity sweep offer has been completed and I got a credit for it. So now I have no idea what to do as far as canceling the offer or seeing if I am signed up with them.

I do have a temp authorization from MY PUBLIC INFO.com for $2.95.[/quote]

so u got credit... i'm thinking i need to do this then

[quote name='Rig']Yes, that'd be the only time.

But since he was asking which was the better time, I told him A.S.A.P., because it sounded like he didn't want the service any longer.[/quote]

Wasn't trying to debate with you or anything. Just presenting all the options.

[quote name='eminemobied12']so u got credit... i'm thinking i need to do this then[/quote]

Yeah, but you get the offer as well. I just googled up identity sweep's website and entered my email and password and they had me on file. So you still have to cancel the offer and it isn't some sort of glitch.

[quote name='popemogoth']Anyone know what Merchant:
DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.COM MN
Is?[/quote]

Google search says it looks like it's one of the auction offers - Google SEO, maybe?

And about Identity Sweep - I never received an email either, but was fortunate enough that it credited.

[quote name='Kayden']Suckage. 24 hours and still no stamps... Thats some crappy "instant"[/quote]

I had to file a MCR when I did the stamps offer.

Place order on May 19th in the PM for Rock Band Drums and they came today. Of course I wasn't home so I have to go pick it up, but that was some damn quick shipping!

[quote name='Nikadimas']Place order on May 19th in the PM for Rock Band Drums and they came today. Of course I wasn't home so I have to go pick it up, but that was some damn quick shipping![/quote]

That's good to hear. I'm waiting for my account review to go through and then ordering some drums myself.

[quote name='elnegro31']how long does gh 3 take to ship[/QUOTE]

The first order I placed took less than two weeks to arrive at my door. This time, it was marked as 'Shipped' on their website after three days, but that was two weeks ago. It is still not here. I wanted to have the 2nd guitar for this summer, as I'm going out of town and bringing my 360 along, but I don't know if it will come in time.

[quote name='max pl']whens the next games update? i dont like the current offering.[/quote]

When more games come out? They offer basicly everything that is currently out and pre orders about a month in advance, what exactly did you have in mind?

[quote name='max pl']uh i guess the current games suck is what i'm saying. ive got credits but i guess i'll hold on to em.[/quote]

Both GH:A and Alone in the Dark should be in the next update. Those sound like winners to me.

[quote name='eminemobied12']gotvoice mcr going on 23 days... any1 else's gotvoice mcr not going through??[/quote]

Did you send in a support ticket asking about the status of it? They wouldn't take my original sign-up email because it didn't confirm my phone. I had to reply to the support ticket then with my complete email from when they confirmed my phone. It then took 14 days exactly from when I gave them the updated info.

yeh you have to make sure youre phone # is confirmed with gotvoice.

mine was never confiremed so my MCR sat there for weeks til trainn finally told me what was wrong.

i'm not even gonna bother getting the credit for it anymore though.

[quote name='Lokki']Did you send in a support ticket asking about the status of it? They wouldn't take my original sign-up email because it didn't confirm my phone. I had to reply to the support ticket then with my complete email from when they confirmed my phone. It then took 14 days exactly from when I gave them the updated info.[/quote]

yea i just got a response... they told me to send them the phone confirmation like u said...

also they told me i have received $420 in gifts from them... looks like 2 more games and i'm done....

holy crap the consumer direct reps are so persistent to keep me as a customer.

i just couldnt say no cause they were so nice. they did extend my 5 day trial to a 30 day trial and i will more than likely still cancel, but i just couldnt say no cause the guy was such a good salesman who actually sold me on the product.

:rofl: at this Consumer Direct rep I got. She was obviously new at this. She had no idea what any of the terms of service were and kept putting me on hold to ask someone for answers. Then she had trouble reading me some TOS crap. I heard someone talking her through it towards the end as well. I should have known I would be in trouble after I had to explain FOUR times how to spell my first name. Johnathan is not that complicated. After two tries she was at somehow at "Johnthen". Dumb bitch.

[quote name='CouRageouS']:rofl: at this Consumer Direct rep I got. She was obviously new at this. She had no idea what any of the terms of service were and kept putting me on hold to ask someone for answers. Then she had trouble reading me some TOS crap. I heard someone talking her through it towards the end as well. I should have known I would be in trouble after I had to explain FOUR times how to spell my first name. Johnathan is not that complicated. After two tries she was at somehow at "Johnthen". Dumb bitch.[/quote]

Give her a break man. Just trying to do her job. Who knows what kind of rough life she's had. Maybe she made some bad choices as a kid, had a kid and had to drop out of school. Could be a single mom now with no education just trying to get by. Maybe she's just dumb, either way...

Just be happy you have a good life and won't have to end up in her situation some day.

Awesome. I just called to cancel my consumer direct account and I got to the part where I was asked why I wanted to close my account since it has only been open for three days and I just told her I didn't like the website. She started to do the part where she tries to get me to stay and then it sounded like she hung up on me.

I tried calling back and I got a message saying "All verizon circuits are busy". So the problem was on my end. I just got the confirmation email saying my account was closed, so I'm glad I didn't have to go through all of it again.

I also agree that their sales people are really nice.

has anyone done the "Your Credit Report" ? After completing the site it links you to (called membersonlycredit.com) I didn't receive a confirmation from your credit report or this "members only credit" site....should I be worried?

Well first time I screwed up. Didn't realize consumer direct was only 5 days, my own mistake. At least it was only $29. lesson learneed.

How does the 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, Refund Policy and Cancellation Policy work?
Canceling an account no longer in the Free Trial Offer period, will immediately cease any additional charges. Member agrees to pay any accumulated, unbilled charges or fees to its Company account through the date of cancellation, at the time of cancellation. A full refund will be given after you have cancelled your account and you make a refund request to our customer service, by our on-line "Contact us" form on our web site, within 30 days of becoming a member. After 30 days, only the very last amount charged to your method of payment will be refunded. Any partial refund does not automatically waive any further balance owed. You may reactivate your account at any time.

This is from the consumer direct website maybe you might want to look into it.

[quote name='homeland']Well first time I screwed up. Didn't realize consumer direct was only 5 days, my own mistake. At least it was only $29. lesson learneed.[/QUOTE]
You can call and get it refunded. Its suposed to be a 30 day trial.

bread's done
Back