Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Is there anything left that can be cancelled online or by calling an automated system? I need 1 offer and dont feel like dealing with someone to cancel something.[/quote]

Well, which ones have you done? Though I haven't looked in awhile, I assume Blockbuster and Netflix are both still offers on the service. Sure, you pay a little more upfront for the offer ($9.95), but I'm pretty sure you can cancel online.

Note: Netflix does take at 21 days to credit however.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']the 866-702-4307 number for esuccess2u is disconnected. i still havent received credit for it.[/quote]

Not a good sign...

[quote name='bubbaducky']My Rock Band 2 Wireless Guitar just went to shipping soon.

What is awesome is that I just clicked on Your Credit Report Offer to see what were the terms and stuff and then I closed out the window without signing up. Then Like 5 days later I got credit for it. That is just awesome and the item is now shipping soon!!!!

Guess I got hecka lucky.

On another note...... has anyone gotten credit yet for eSuccess2U???[/quote]

Shipping Soon here too (hope this doesn't mean backorder!!)

[quote name='adam31']Shipping Soon here too (hope this doesn't mean backorder!!)[/QUOTE]

It is still in stock on Amazon, so I doubt it is backordered.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']the 866-702-4307 number for esuccess2u is disconnected. i still havent received credit for it.[/quote]

We need to try the other number:

1-800-497-4988

[quote name='shieryda']We need to try the other number:

1-800-497-4988[/quote]

That's the Pacific WebWorks number, so it should be good.

I got a call from a eSuccess2u rep, asking me if I knew the customer service number or had any questions. I was still asleep, so I just told him no while I hung up.

Anyone have any success or info regarding esuccess2u? It's a $1.95 and I think a 7 day trial but I'm waiting to get some more info about it from other ppl before I try it out.

Hey guys, I'm new to this and have a question. I did three so far, all credit check ones including freecreditreport.com and eyemycredit. I've been credited for the first two but when I signed up for eyemycredit, it took me to freecreditreport.com and never sent a confirmation e-mail nor has my account been credited. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks.

[quote name='jeremy517']I just got shipping notification for Rock Band 2. Trainn rocks.

Now hopefully the drums are made available for order soon.[/QUOTE]

I just got the same one! I hope I get 2 day on this one.

The Rock band 2 mic is the Madcatz wired model, right? It definitely looks great, but I wish it was wireless.

That red controller with P & C kit looks like a great deal too... People are theorizing that the red controller may have the improved D-pad of the new European models.

Sweet just did the Reputation Defender -
Almost instant credit.. maybe took 2 mins lol.

I tried to do the consumer direct offer, but it comes up as being expired. :(

Just need 1 more referral or 1 more offer.

[quote name='Puffoluf$$$us']Well, which ones have you done? Though I haven't looked in awhile, I assume Blockbuster and Netflix are both still offers on the service. Sure, you pay a little more upfront for the offer ($9.95), but I'm pretty sure you can cancel online.

Note: Netflix does take at 21 days to credit however.[/quote]

I did Netflix and needed an MCR to get it to credit, might look into Blockbuster. I assume Gamefly can be cancelled online too, right?

Anyone cancel Reputation Defender? Is it a fairly simple call?

I cancelled Eye My Credit and Easy Grant Finder today. The woman at Easy Grant Finder was nice, cancelled all 3 offers. Gave confirmation numbers and rapid emails. I have yet to receive anything about cancellation from Eye My Credit though. Anyone know how long it takes?

Anyone have a suggestion on what game I should get?

just canceled esuccess2u using the pacific webworks number. took 2 minutes to cancel. i still havent gotten credit for it though.

[quote name='jaydepps']I cancelled Eye My Credit and Easy Grant Finder today. The woman at Easy Grant Finder was nice, cancelled all 3 offers. Gave confirmation numbers and rapid emails. I have yet to receive anything about cancellation from Eye My Credit though. Anyone know how long it takes?

Anyone have a suggestion on what game I should get?[/QUOTE]

IIRC the confirmation emails for EyeMyCredit came from FreeCreditReport.com. i canceled mine through email and i received confirmation the same day.

I will be adding my information on the Ageless trial shortly. I was able to email them and get their address to return the product. Looks like this one can be cancelled online (since they said my stuff was canceled in their reply email).

EDIT: Added to the OP.

So, eyemycredit runs through freecreditreport.com? Can you only be signed up for one at a time? I signed up for freecreditreport.com and got credited, but I've gotten nothing through eyemycredit...I just don't want to be charged.

Everyone was saying that eSuccess2U didn't credit, but I decided to try it. I'm so glad I did because it credited about 20 seconds after I hit submit for my cc info.

So eSuccess2U Credited Instantly For Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now time to place another order......

eSuccess2U didn't work for me I received the following msg:

The following errors occurred while processing your information:
Payment was declined. Please check your address and security code then try again.

I don't think I've done offers that would conflict...

[quote name='FluxDF']eSuccess2U didn't work for me I received the following msg:

The following errors occurred while processing your information:
Payment was declined. Please check your address and security code then try again.

I don't think I've done offers that would conflict...[/quote]

Holy Crap Thats what happens when I try to sign up for amazing web stores and e-auction tutor!!!

I really wanna know whats going on with that. I've never done anything that would effect me doing that offer.....

Anyone have suggestions to fix this??

I recently signed up for Video Professor by phone (after the linked to sign-up page didn't work for me.) I filled an MCR and just received credit on the 10th business day.

Has anyone else tried this method? Is this safe practice for the offers that don't work through the linked page or was I just fortunate?

[quote name='bubbaducky']Holy Crap Thats what happens when I try to sign up for amazing web stores and e-auction tutor!!!

I really wanna know whats going on with that. I've never done anything that would effect me doing that offer.....

Anyone have suggestions to fix this??[/QUOTE]

The Following offers are all the same company:

Amazing Web Store
Eauction Tutor
esuccess2u
Google SEO
Increase My Margin
Quickbooks Quick Start
Yahoo Success Center

When you sign up for one, they don't allow you to sign up for another offer from them for 90 days. The way they verify this is that they check your address and your credit card.

If you want to sign up for more than one of these offers without waiting the 90 days, you need to use a different credit card and address.

If you haven't signed up for any of the other offers and are still being declined, I'm not sure what the problem is.

I emailed Tranin about adding a Hard Drive to the site, and this is the response I received:

At this time, there are no immediate plans to add a hard drive to this site, however, I will forward your request to the necessary department for consideration for a future update.

It's lame, as I would definitely be interested in a 60GB, and the bundle that is rumored to release in November would cost roughly the same as a Guitar Hero bundle.

[quote name='bhk']The Following offers are all the same company:

Amazing Web Store
Eauction Tutor
esuccess2u
Google SEO
Increase My Margin
Quickbooks Quick Start
Yahoo Success Center

When you sign up for one, they don't allow you to sign up for another offer from them for 90 days. The way they verify this is that they check your address and your credit card.

If you want to sign up for more than one of these offers without waiting the 90 days, you need to use a different credit card and address.

If you haven't signed up for any of the other offers and are still being declined, I'm not sure what the problem is.[/quote]

Bah! It's Amazing Web Stores. I forgot about that one I guess.

Dang! I ordered GH:A on the 14th, and it shows shipped today. Nice turnaround time.

EDIT: Also called and canceled the eSuccess2u trial. Definitely call late, as the guy seemed rushed. He gave no hassles; just a confirmation number.

i dunno which email im gonna send to trainn once i can file an MCR for esuccess2u. i never got one directly from them, just a bunch of media syndicates emails.

I tried to sign up for eyemycredit 4 times and each time it said my credit card info was wrong so i gave up on that offer.I sure do not hope they start charging my card and charge it four times at that.I also looked on my fre xbox games account and it says that offer is pending 4 times.What should i be worried and how do you close your account this is frustrating.

It will say Pending based on the number of times you went to it. Any offer is like that, so that's nothing to be worried about.

[quote name='Rig']Dang! I ordered GH:A on the 14th, and it shows shipped today. Nice turnaround time.

EDIT: Also called and canceled the eSuccess2u trial. Definitely call late, as the guy seemed rushed. He gave no hassles; just a confirmation number.[/quote]

How long did you use the offer for? ;)

Oh just saw this when I signed up

Monthly Service fees will commence 7 days from the date of this purchase, and will be billed monthly thereafter. After the 7 day trial you will be billed $59.90 monthly for the continued service of the website, eSuccess2u.com/e2u . No refunds will be given for failure to use the requested and provided services. We reserve the right to transfer your billing to a third party Merchant of Record. This authority will remain in effect until revoked by me. This agreement will remain in effect each month until cancelled by me. You may cancel at anytime by writing to 230 West 400 South 1st Floor Salt Lake City, UT 84101 or calling 866-702-4307.

[quote name='Rig']It will say Pending based on the number of times you went to it. Any offer is like that, so that's nothing to be worried about.[/QUOTE]

Thanks rig, since your the expert here what offers do they have that doesn't require your credit card?

[quote name='Mugen']Thanks rig, since your the expert here what offers do they have that doesn't require your credit card?[/quote]

All the offers require a credit card/debit card.

Rock Band 2 Wireless Guitar is no longer being sold through Amazon.com. I guess it's sold out. Second vendor listed on Amazon is HubbaGames, whose return policy is not nearly as flexible.

Can the people who did receive their guitars confirm that they came from Amazon? Guess I should wait for them to restock before ordering. Would a Rockband guitar count towards the 3 Guitar Hero limit? They are different brands, after all. ;)

Did eSuccess2u and Reputation Defender last night. eSuccess2u credited instantly, and Reputation Defender credited in about 15 mins. Got emails for both right away.

Now I just have to decide what to get, or if I should wait until they add more games from this fall (Left 4 Dead, anyone?).

[quote name='msane']Did eSuccess2u and Reputation Defender last night. eSuccess2u credited instantly, and Reputation Defender credited in about 15 mins. Got emails for both right away.

Now I just have to decide what to get, or if I should wait until they add more games from this fall (Left 4 Dead, anyone?).[/quote]

Lucky. Still no credit for eSuccess. "Left 4 Dead" is going to be awesome. I'd wait for that one.

I'm hoping that they get a chance to put up Fable 2: the Limited Edition. They did it for Perfect Dark for some reason. I guess it was exclusive and highly anticipated, so here's hoping for that :)

[quote name='bytemap']I'm hoping that they get a chance to put up Fable 2: the Limited Edition. They did it for Perfect Dark for some reason. I guess it was exclusive and highly anticipated, so here's hoping for that :)[/quote]

I think they did that because the Collector's Edition of Perfect Dark had been around for a while and was dirt cheap by the time they started up YourFree360games.com.

I finally completed a offer and got instant credit but for some reason i didn't recve a email and credit for free credit report 360 maybe i'll recieve it later today.

Has anyone tried Free Credit Report 360,i signed up but haven't recived a confirmation email nor credit?

to those who have ordered GH bundles and returned them for gift credit: how many times have you done this? i'm just concerned with amazon banning accounts that it could effect me if i do it too much (i've only done it once and want to do it again - build up GC to buy people x-mas gifts/get a small wacom tablet for school :D)

did reputation defender and the esuccess2u and both credited instantly. sweet! time to get a new 12-month live subscription soon...

canceled Free Credit Report today. Called the number for the Your Savings Club and that was easy. Although, when I called the number for Credit Diagnosis, it didn't give me the option to cancel, but they had the "speak to a rep" option (all the options seem to lead to that). Went on their website and just canceled it from there. Got both canceled confirmations.

[quote name='shieryda']eSuccess was an easy cancel. Still 2 more days until I can file an MCR.:cry:[/QUOTE]

How? The number was down for me.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']canceled Free Credit Report today. Called the number for the Your Savings Club and that was easy. Although, when I called the number for Credit Diagnosis, it didn't give me the option to cancel, but they had the "speak to a rep" option (all the options seem to lead to that). Went on their website and just canceled it from there. Got both canceled confirmations.[/QUOTE]

How long did it take them to send you a confirmation email and credit you?

Holy crap i signed up two days ago,did my referrals last night and my game was shipped today.Freakin awesome!

bread's done
Back