Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Rig']Grant Consultant
Cost: $3.87
Trial Duration: 10 days (and 40 days for Network Agenda)
Cancellation Numbers: 1-888-868-0848 and 1-800-418-9320
Hours: M-F 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST (for Grant Consultant)
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS! You must call both numbers, and cancel both products! You can cancel the Grant Consultant part online, by emailing:
[email protected]. You can see your Grant Consultant information here.

Thanks to CAG galvatron2k1 for the working Network Agenda phone number! (If they cannot find your information, explain that you signed up for Grant Consultant and were automatically signed up with their trial.)

Looks like two new piggyback offers are given with Grant Consultant. aznguyen316 has these details:

Googad
Phone: 1-800-928-1646

Blue Institute:
Phone: 1-866-616-1119

eraser2224 found another one:

Reward Me More: 888-546-2285

That's all the information anybody has on them. If you aren't interested in them, cancel as soon as you are signed up! This will NOT affect you getting credit for the Grant Consultant offer.[/quote]

I signed up for Grant Consultant but I did not receive any email's stating anything about these "piggyback" offers. Do they normally notify you?

i'm still waiting on a bidz one i sent over a month ago. sent a support ticket the other day...

decided on doing carebears. waiting on zooba and disney confirmations. also did greatfun and completehome. autovantage came up with an error page when i tried to process an order. emusic still hasn't sent confirmation either.

hopefully getting scene it, rock band, and drums once everything goes through. guitar hero was never my thing but i've had fun on the drums the few times my friend has brought it over. plus i already have the logitech mics from karaoke revolution ps2 and such. woohoo games! hopefully if bidz goes through sooner or later that'll put me up for another game. maybe more points...i'm almost through the 4000 points from my first order haha.

[quote name='turnthepage']I signed up for Grant Consultant but I did not receive any email's stating anything about these "piggyback" offers. Do they normally notify you?[/quote]

No clue. Other CAGs got those added when they did that offer.

When I originally did it, it had no piggyback offers.

Interactive Kids credited within 20 minutes of signup, as did CareBears. Still no Zooba or Disney confirmation. eMusic still giving me signup errors. Oh well. I'm going bezerk signing up for offers.

Isn't there supposed to be a Wii equivalent game site Trainn has? Or has it not opened yet?

If you're still getting spam calls because of that crappy Online Supplier, TELL THEM OFF. They were calling me every 4 hours it seemed for a few days after the offer was completed and I finally let them have it verbally. Tell them to be taken off the list and to never call your number again. They haven't called me since.

I'm just waiting on MCR for that stupid First Club Save lol.

[quote name='hopeunknown']I

Isn't there supposed to be a Wii equivalent game site Trainn has? Or has it not opened yet?[/quote]

No there isnt. 360 is the only game site Trainn is running currently. There is supposedly going to be a PS3 version, as when you go to yourfreeps3games.com it pulls up a user/pass thing, but its not live.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']No there isnt. 360 is the only game site Trainn is running currently. There is supposedly going to be a PS3 version, as when you go to yourfreeps3games.com it pulls up a user/pass thing, but its not live.[/quote]

damn, wish there was a wii one!

hopefully more offers will be coming up on the update. i think it's weird how trainn's other sites have columbia house and some other offers that aren't on yf360g yet. hmm.

but, i have like 8 pending credits coming, haha.

[quote name='hopeunknown']Interactive Kids credited within 20 minutes of signup, as did CareBears. Still no Zooba or Disney confirmation. eMusic still giving me signup errors. Oh well. I'm going bezerk signing up for offers.

Isn't there supposed to be a Wii equivalent game site Trainn has? Or has it not opened yet?[/QUOTE]

there is supposed to be a Wii one

I've tried to do eAuction like 10000 times, but I keep getting my payment declined. I guess it's not meant to be with them.

[quote name='hopeunknown']autovantage came up with an error page when i tried to process an order.[/quote]

Try using a different e-mail address and a different CC if you can, that's what fixed my problems with signing up for Autovantage.

[quote name='turnthepage']I signed up for Grant Consultant but I did not receive any email's stating anything about these "piggyback" offers. Do they normally notify you?[/quote]

This whole thing is really weird. I got charged for one of the "piggyback" offers even though I was never notified. So I ended up calling Grant Consultant to get some sort of explanation from them. Here's what they told me.

When you sign up for GC, your information is also given to a random set of other offers. It changes from case to case. However, the woman I spoke with clearly stated that you should be notified by each company before they charge you anything. Otherwise, they have no right to charge you.

So I called the company that charged me and explained this to them. They were quick to cancel my account and refund my money.

I guess the best thing to do, then, it wait to see if you get charged from any of these companies and just call them.

[quote name='Kauza']This whole thing is really weird. I got charged for one of the "piggyback" offers even though I was never notified. So I ended up calling Grant Consultant to get some sort of explanation from them. Here's what they told me.

When you sign up for GC, your information is also given to a random set of other offers. It changes from case to case. However, the woman I spoke with clearly stated that you should be notified by each company before they charge you anything. Otherwise, they have no right to charge you.

So I called the company that charged me and explained this to them. They were quick to cancel my account and refund my money.

I guess the best thing to do, then, it wait to see if you get charged from any of these companies and just call them.[/quote]

thanks for the info!

[quote name='dcgm']Hey so my GH2 still hasn't shipped. The 16th of March will make it a full month! wtf[/quote]

You need to change it. If you looked on amazon, they don't carry it in stock anymore hasn't been in stock for a long time. Send a ticket for cancellation or whatever you want.

*sighs* its been a while now since I completed any offers. Ive done most of them and the ones that are left, well, they are a bit too pricey for my taste. Wish they would add some more $1 offers :D.

[quote name='aznguyen316']You need to change it. If you looked on amazon, they don't carry it in stock anymore hasn't been in stock for a long time. Send a ticket for cancellation or whatever you want.[/quote]
That's ridiculous. Did RO discontinue it?

Ups came... no Club game, but they did my bring my itouch....just ordered Lost Odyssey, Rockband drums, Condemned 2... and sitting on all my other credits for dark sector, gta4..... yeah I had alot of MCR's go through today :D

[quote name='spauldingfan']Ups came... no Club game, but they did my bring my itouch....just ordered Lost Odyssey, Rockband drums, Condemned 2... and sitting on all my other credits for dark sector, gta4..... yeah I had alot of MCR's go through today :D[/QUOTE]

damn its been 10 days since my MCR, isnt it usually supposed to credit by then?

how long were yours in waiting for?

[quote name='dcgm']Hey so my GH2 still hasn't shipped. The 16th of March will make it a full month! wtf[/quote]

[quote name='aznguyen316']You need to change it. If you looked on amazon, they don't carry it in stock anymore hasn't been in stock for a long time. Send a ticket for cancellation or whatever you want.[/quote]

I ordered mine on Feb. 11th and I got the shipping confirmation Feb. 20th, then i opened a support ticket about it on Feb 28th: after they responded with a tracking number for my COD4 and i told them that i got COD4, but i never got GHII and today I got a response saying that they are shipping me a replacement bundle monday and that i should have it 3-5 business days from then

I noticed it was out of stock on amazon, but last time i checked they had it at redoctane.com, anyway hopefully i get mine next week

[quote name='scrub0bk']damn its been 10 days since my MCR, isnt it usually supposed to credit by then?

how long were yours in waiting for?[/quote]

Has it been ten business days? Basically, you're looking at 2 weeks (14 days), not just 10 days.

How long did it take for Gamefly to credit for you guys? I just signed up... also how long does it take for games on Low Availability to ship? I really wanted to play Bully and Army of Two but those are both on Low Availability :(

I've signed up for Great Fun, but I forgot to clear cookies first, what are my chances of getting credit? Also, I'm still waiting on my MCR for Autovantage. It's been a while.

I got a question...

If I went to a friend's house, created a new account, did 2 offers, and then had a game sent to my address instead of theirs would the accounts be banned?

[quote name='Fatso2027']I've signed up for Great Fun, but I forgot to clear cookies first, what are my chances of getting credit? Also, I'm still waiting on my MCR for Autovantage. It's been a while.

Sorry to spam, but check out this new site I found-[/quote]

Remove the referral link. They do not belong in this thread, no matter what they are for.

Whats the longest you guys had to wait to receive your MCR? Its been almost 2 months since I sent it in for Bargins.com. I even sent them an e-mail a month ago asking about it and never got a response back. Is there something else I should do or continue to wait? Still got the confirmation letters too.

[quote name='Fatso2027']Sorry, but how long should it take for a MCR to go through? I'm starting to get mad.[/quote]Around two weeks (10 business days).

i ended up getting a response for my ticket saying that since it was shipped over a week ago they cant do anything. but since the address wasnt real im hoping it gets sent back to them, and they said if it does they will fix it. hopefully wont take a long time though. sigh, i want my smackdown. lol

what are the best offers to complete these days...? that is, offers less than 5 bucks and arent a hassle to complete and cancel?

ive noticed a ton have been taken down and would like to complete 2 to receive Rainbow Vegas 2.

is Great Fun a good cheap reliable offer? AutoAdvantage?

Those are the two I did, so far Great Fun is going fine(not credited, takes 5 days) But I had a problem with Autovantage, I think cuz I didn't delete cookies, but for a buck, it's worth a shot.

whats it mean when after attempting to sign up for an offer you get sent to a white screen rather than some "your order has been processed" screen?

i remember this happening to me before but dont remember if i got credited or not. this is for great fun btw so i wont know the answer for another 5 days unless someone here has had this happen as well.

[quote name='SuikodenX']I got a question...

If I went to a friend's house, created a new account, did 2 offers, and then had a game sent to my address instead of theirs would the accounts be banned?[/quote]

Yeah theres a pretty good chance of bannage. You just got to pray they dont notice. Whenever you do something like this never in anyway link it to your account (ie. dont login to their acct from your computer or a public one and dont send the stuff to your adress.)

good luck
Mike

I see they added a new game to the list but that's it.....Not a very good update....maybe they'll add more later and some new offers too. I'll keep my fingers crossed

[quote name='aznguyen316']Army of Two is now added.. used up my credits already lol oh well, this may be a rental anyway.[/quote]

its def. gonna be a rental for me, i've been told its pretty short (6 missions)...and that better not be the update for this month

[quote name='BL00DW0LF']its def. gonna be a rental for me, i've been told its pretty short (6 missions)...and that better not be the update for this month[/quote]

I'm sure it's not I just sent them a support ticket asking where Army Of Two was and my ticket was just answered and it was put up.

anyone know the deal with Reunion.com? its 5 bucks for a month and if i cancel is that refundable? if not, whats the cancellation period?

I have a quick question, i'm a noob at this.

I referred my brother and my mom to trainn, and they signed up on their own computers... but will I get banned since we all live in the same house? :/

Also, we all did the stamps offer, and my brother's was the only one to go through. Should i file MCRs for the other ones in a week, or will they show eventually?

i remember looking into reuinion and im pretty sure its alot more then $5 a month if you sign up, theres all kinds of fees that are in small print when youre like on the last page of signup. thats why i never did it

[quote name='LexehAnn']I have a quick question, i'm a noob at this.

I referred my brother and my mom to trainn, and they signed up on their own computers... but will I get banned since we all live in the same house? :/

Also, we all did the stamps offer, and my brother's was the only one to go through. Should i file MCRs for the other ones in a week, or will they show eventually?[/quote]Yes, unfortunately all of you will probably be banned because you all have the same IP address, and trainn sees that as someone trying to rip them off by making multiple accounts :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back