Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='msane']Are you clearing your cookies after each offer? It helps immensely. I think I've only had like 1 MCR in the past 9 months with 10 offers completed. But I'm careful about the offers I do.

They keep track of your info, so it won't allow you to do both. I did FreeCreditReport and when I tried to do EyeMyCredit it tells me that I am a previous customer so I'm not eligible for a free trial. Maybe if you used your GF/Brother/Great Uncle's info it would work. But get their permission before you try, obviously :D[/quote]

No not really I did them both but I did 2 made 2 different user account names. And it worked just fine.

[quote name='odom4president']has ANYONE ordered a guitar hero III (legends of rock) and received it from amazon.com ?[/quote]

Give it a rest. Nobody can tell you because no one knows where Trainn will order it. Could be Amazon, could be somewhere else. Just order it and find out. If you can't return it because it doesn't come from Amazon just sell it on craigslist or something. That's the only reason you'd care.

[quote name='soccerguy8']any1 else use prepaid credit cards? tell me of how successful/unsuccessful you've been... don't really wanna try this out unless at least 50% offers work with prepaid credit cards[/quote]

I ONLY use pre-paid cards and paypal VCC's and I've done about 20+ offers with them over the past 2 years.

[quote name='mbeno13']I recently ordered the rock band 2 wireless guitar and received the actual game instead. Has anyone ever received the wrong game before and how did you resolve it? I appreciate any feedback.[/quote]

Yep this just happened to me!!!!!!! And its probably gonna happen again with the other one I just ordered. But I sent them a support ticket to change the guitar to just the game so it will be an easy amazon return.

[quote name='bubbaducky']I ONLY use pre-paid cards and paypal VCC's and I've done about 20+ offers with them over the past 2 years.[/quote]

Allright thanks for the info =D, much appreciated

[quote name='msane']Are you clearing your cookies after each offer? It helps immensely. I think I've only had like 1 MCR in the past 9 months with 10 offers completed. But I'm careful about the offers I do.

They keep track of your info, so it won't allow you to do both. I did FreeCreditReport and when I tried to do EyeMyCredit it tells me that I am a previous customer so I'm not eligible for a free trial. Maybe if you used your GF/Brother/Great Uncle's info it would work. But get their permission before you try, obviously :D[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. It was what I was looking for, guess I'm calling gramps up. Nah just kidding, unless?:lol::lol: Nah,...seriously just kidding.

Just got an email from amazon with my gift card number from the return!!!

I ordered rock band 2 (game only). I got $70.69 from that!!!! Yeah!!! *this was my first return by the way*

Sorry Rig i'll stop now. I was just excited about it.

And thanks for everyone in this forum who has helped me out. Without you none of this would have ever been possible

[quote name='msane']Give it a rest. Nobody can tell you because no one knows where Trainn will order it. Could be Amazon, could be somewhere else. Just order it and find out. If you can't return it because it doesn't come from Amazon just sell it on craigslist or something. That's the only reason you'd care.[/quote]

can someone here please post if you have ordered a guitar hero III and received it from amazon?

[quote name='bubbaducky']Yeah $70.69 isn't a lot but who cares?? I was excited so stfu[/QUOTE]

So excited because you got 70 whole bucks lol whatever,i guess you missed rigs comment when he stated to cut out the return talks but i guess in your aw of receving 70 whole dollars you missed it.

[quote name='Mugen']So excited because you got 70 whole bucks lol whatever,i guess you missed rigs comment when he stated to cut out the return talks but i guess in your aw of receving 70 whole dollars you missed it.[/quote]

I guessed you missed the part where he was talking about STORE returns. The dude returned it to amazon, you know, the place it was BOUGHT from.:roll:

[quote name='GBmanNC']I guessed you missed the part where he was talking about STORE returns. The dude returned it to amazon, you know, the place it was BOUGHT from.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Whatever you guys can discuss that s**t all you want but i will respect the OP request and not discuss returning anything to amazon anymore.You guys could at least his wishes.

[quote name='Mugen']Whatever you guys can discuss that s**t all you want but i will respect the OP request and not discuss returning anything to amazon anymore.You guys could at least his wishes.[/quote]

"No more talk in here about store returns, please."

What, you run away when you insult someone and someone calls you on your BS?

[quote name='help1']Ugh. No Saints row 2? Any one know if it will be up on the site before release so that we can preorder?[/quote]

It'll be up in their October update which should be within the next week.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']No, it will have no affect.[/quote]

ok thanks. lol forget this prepaid cc, a real cc will work for all offers. i was just concerned that canceling trail after trial would affect my credit rate

[quote name='sleeping-gi4nt']Freecreditreport.com & Free Credit Report 360 anyone have problems with these 2 crediting[/quote]

Read the OP.

Anyone ever had a problem with the game being sent to the wrong address? I sent it in a request to give me an update where my GH:A is at and according to UPS and the tracking number, it was delivered 10 days ago and it said it was signed. My mom was home the day they "attempted" delivery and the day they delivered it. I asked trainn if they can verify the address it was sent to or if they can put in a request to UPS to open an investigation. I'm really bummed out because I've ordered three games before this one and never had a problem.

[quote name='odom4president']has anyone done UMAC CORE or COLOPURE OR Belle Jewelry? if so, how did it go?[/quote]

ColoPure is a good offer because when you cancel you dont have to send anything back.

Hi Everyone.. :wave: my first post, love this site, I've gotten great tips.

[quote name='letmeinnow']ColoPure is a good offer because when you cancel you dont have to send anything back.[/quote]

I just called to cancel my free trial offer of ColoPure and was told to send back the bottle. :cry:

[quote name='miamisweetie']Hi Everyone.. :wave: my first post, love this site, I've gotten great tips.

I just called to cancel my free trial offer of ColoPure and was told to send back the bottle. :cry:[/quote]
When i canceled mine they didnt ask for me to send it back,maybe it depends on how long you wait to cancel? i waited till just before the end of the trial.
Twice;)

[quote name='letmeinnow']ColoPure is a good offer because when you cancel you dont have to send anything back.[/quote]

when i try calling I keep getting sent to voicemail, so I sent them an email. they responded with an email offering me $10 discount and free shipping to stay with them, at the bottom of the email it mentioned that this email itself is the confirmation of cancellation unless I respond back.
Should i keep trying to call them to make sure I canceled? And they never mentioned anything about sending the bottle back? what should I do?

[quote name='orgy08']Anyone ever had a problem with the game being sent to the wrong address? I sent it in a request to give me an update where my GH:A is at and according to UPS and the tracking number, it was delivered 10 days ago and it said it was signed. My mom was home the day they "attempted" delivery and the day they delivered it. I asked trainn if they can verify the address it was sent to or if they can put in a request to UPS to open an investigation. I'm really bummed out because I've ordered three games before this one and never had a problem.[/quote]

Weird. I just had the same exact issue with my GH:A bundle.

I sent a support ticket and they're sending another one. WTF is up with UPS? It ended up in an entirely different county according to the tracking. When the main UPS sorting center down here is a town over...

[quote name='odom4president']when i try calling I keep getting sent to voicemail, so I sent them an email. they responded with an email offering me $10 discount and free shipping to stay with them, at the bottom of the email it mentioned that this email itself is the confirmation of cancellation unless I respond back.
Should i keep trying to call them to make sure I canceled? And they never mentioned anything about sending the bottle back? what should I do?[/quote]
bummmpy

Anyone get a copy of RB2 recently? I ordered mine 2 weeks ago. Got the shipped email the next day. Noting since then.

I opened a support ticket yesterday... we'll see how long that takes

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Anyone get a copy of RB2 recently? I ordered mine 2 weeks ago. Got the shipped email the next day. Noting since then.

I opened a support ticket yesterday... we'll see how long that takes[/quote]

Yeah, open a support ticket and then email every 2 days. Usually gets them in gear and they'll respond in a day or two.

[quote name='msane']Yeah, open a support ticket and then email every 2 days. Usually gets them in gear and they'll respond in a day or two.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice. :)

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Anyone get a copy of RB2 recently? I ordered mine 2 weeks ago. Got the shipped email the next day. Noting since then.

I opened a support ticket yesterday... we'll see how long that takes[/quote]

it appears RB 2 does NOT ship from amazon, perhaps your in for a long wait, just wait till till GH-WT comes out

[quote name='odom4president']it appears RB 2 does NOT ship from amazon, perhaps your in for a long wait, just wait till till GH-WT comes out[/quote]

Where are they ordering RB2 from?

[quote name='odom4president']it appears RB 2 does NOT ship from amazon, perhaps your in for a long wait, just wait till till GH-WT comes out[/quote]

This guy is blowing smoke. Ignore him. He's a newbie who's been making bad posts all over this thread. If you don't know the answer, odom4president, just stop posting and spreading misinformation.

To answer your question, I doubt that they are shipping them from elsewhere. Trainn only seems to order from other places when Amazon is out of stock for the item. RB2 is currently in stock, so I don't know why they wouldn't order from there. And if you do a search on this thread, multiple people got their copies of RB2 and they came from Amazon.

[quote name='msane']To answer your question, I doubt that they are shipping them from elsewhere. Trainn only seems to order from other places when Amazon is out of stock for the item. RB2 is currently in stock, so I don't know why they wouldn't order from there. And if you do a search on this thread, multiple people got their copies of RB2 and they came from Amazon.[/quote]

There's no guarantee that it will ship from Amazon though. My GH3 bundle shipped from Red Octane. I'm pretty sure Amazon had it in stock too. The majority ship from Amazon, but it's not 100%.

I believe Trainn orders all console games from Amazon. The only exception it seems they have with this are on the bundles.

I'm thinking they are beginning to look at a users' past orders. If they already have received a copy of a game (Guitar Hero III, for example), and they order another of the same bundle, Trainn orders it from Red Octane. If they haven't ordered a bundle before, they probably order from Amazon.

[quote name='msane']This guy is blowing smoke. Ignore him. He's a newbie who's been making bad posts all over this thread. If you don't know the answer, odom4president, just stop posting and spreading misinformation.

To answer your question, I doubt that they are shipping them from elsewhere. Trainn only seems to order from other places when Amazon is out of stock for the item. RB2 is currently in stock, so I don't know why they wouldn't order from there. And if you do a search on this thread, multiple people got their copies of RB2 and they came from Amazon.[/quote]
hey idiot, get the facts straight, RB 2 GUITAR IS NO longer being sold by amazon. Also, if you browse the previous posts you will see that several people mentioned receving the RB 2 GAME instead of the guitar when they ordered the guitar.

bread's done
Back