Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

So since I've done Grant Every Day does that mean that there is a piggyback offer I don't know about that I've been signed up for? If so what numb er do I need to call to cancel said piggyback offer.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']So since I've done Grant Every Day does that mean that there is a piggyback offer I don't know about that I've been signed up for? If so what numb er do I need to call to cancel said piggyback offer.[/quote]

I would also like to know this. I got two numbers for GED.

1-800-235-1364
1-888-276-8105

Apparently there is a piggyback offer, it's My Club Rewards. I'm not sure what is suppose to happen or if there really is one but i've read that there is from the earlier pages. If anyone can clear this up it'll be great! Thanks.

the piggybak offer, My Club Rewards is only activated if u answer their phone call and verify ur account with the last 4 digits of ur debit/credit card...if u don't do that, ur not signed up...not trying to sound like a jerk but read the T&C :) ....any1 get their Gears 2 yet?

[quote name='adonis 27']the piggybak offer, My Club Rewards is only activated if u answer their phone call and verify ur account with the last 4 digits of ur debit/credit card...if u don't do that, ur not signed up...not trying to sound like a jerk but read the T&C :) ....any1 get their Gears 2 yet?[/quote]

No problem you answered my question, besides lol I hardly ever answer my landline cause anyone who's important will call my cell.

Ok I just did blockbuster that will get me enough credit for COD, next I will do gamfly and maybe that progressive book club for left 4 dead. BOOYAH baby the way things are looking I might only buy 2 games for the rest of the year.

[quote name='41down']can anyone tell me if you have to send anything back with overnight genius?[/QUOTE]

yea u do return something...I don't remember the time limit but I remember u need to get an RMA n a delivery confirmation when u send it back...be careful tho cuz my friend forgot to return it n they charged him $100

[quote name='adonis 27']yea u do return something...I don't remember the time limit but I remember u need to get an RMA n a delivery confirmation when u send it back...be careful tho cuz my friend forgot to return it n they charged him $100[/QUOTE]

ok...thanks...looks like i wont be doing that offer;)

[quote name='41down']ok...thanks...looks like i wont be doing that offer;)[/QUOTE]

it's not a bad offer to do, just know when u should send it back...they don't try n screw u like Colopure or Hoodiacore...I've done it before n it was actually pretty simple but like I said, just keep track of ur days/time limit

Hey, I'm sorta new and I have a newbie question here...
If I apply to offers such as blockbuster, gamefly or emusic via the website, will I go through a trial period that will allow me to cancel it with no costs?

When I click on those links from yourfree360games, it doesn't say anywhere that there's a trial period, so I'm just a little confused here...

Thanks
-TRANWreck

[quote name='GBmanNC']Do I have to return the Colopure to avoid charges or can I just cancel? The terms aren't very clear about that.[/QUOTE]

yeah u need to return them with an RMA #....most likely ur going to get charged $40 cuz it's a fraudulent company

[quote name='TRANWreck']Hey, I'm sorta new and I have a newbie question here...
If I apply to offers such as blockbuster, gamefly or emusic via the website, will I go through a trial period that will allow me to cancel it with no costs?

When I click on those links from yourfree360games, it doesn't say anywhere that there's a trial period, so I'm just a little confused here...

Thanks
-TRANWreck[/QUOTE]

Gamefly is a 30 day trial n is $10
Blockbuster is a 30 day trial n is about $10-11
Emusic is $12 but Im not sure the trial length
ALL can b cancelled online
...for gamefly n blockbuster, u need to have movies/games shipped to u

[quote name='TRANWreck']Hey, I'm sorta new and I have a newbie question here...

Thanks
-TRANWreck[/quote]

No for those one's you actually have to pay because they are basically 1 month subscriptions.

[quote name='adonis 27']yeah u need to return them with an RMA #....most likely ur going to get charged $40 cuz it's a fraudulent company[/quote]

To tell you the truth man, I'm probably one of the only ones who did not get charged by Hoodiacore. I checked my bank statements numerous times and did not see any extra charges. And the pills got back to them 1 day before my trial ended.

[quote name='The0ne']To tell you the truth man, I'm probably one of the only ones who did not get charged by Hoodiacore. I checked my bank statements numerous times and did not see any extra charges. And the pills got back to them 1 day before my trial ended.[/QUOTE]

ur lucky man lol that's all I gotta say

[quote name='soccerguy8']omg i can't believe trainn is keeping colopure and hoodiacore. maybe we should all email trainn about these 2 scam sites.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've emailed them before but I don't think they care because they r getting paid to advertise them

But just think. One day those offers will be gone from the site. :) Even though the sites are scams for some, the more people who sign up for the offers, the quicker they'll be gone from the site. Trainn stated that they remove offers after the site has a certain number of sign-ups.

Also to anyone who did the blockbuster offer, was there an option to queue a movie when you signed up? On YF360G, it says sign up and queue a movie. I signed up but did not see an option to queue a movie. I also did not receive a confirmation email.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, got my tracking number today. Apparently my Fallout 3 was delivered on the third and left at my apartment office, yet the delivery guy didn't think it was prudent to leave a note on my door. God, Fed Ex sucks. At least the good news is, will finally have Fallout 3 tomorrow!

[quote name='Kauza']So, got my tracking number today. Apparently my Fallout 3 was delivered on the third and left at my apartment office, yet the delivery guy didn't think it was prudent to leave a note on my door. God, Fed Ex sucks. At least the good news is, will finally have Fallout 3 tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Dio you think someone stole?Is your apartment complex that bad that someone would steal your mail?

[quote name='The0ne']But just think. One day those offers will be gone from the site. :) Even though the sites are scams for some, the more people who sign up for the offers, the quicker they'll be gone from the site. Trainn stated that they remove offers after the site has a certain number of sign-ups.

Also to anyone who did the blockbuster offer, was there an option to queue a movie when you signed up? On YF360G, it says sign up and queue a movie. I signed up but did not see an option to queue a movie. I also did not receive a confirmation email.[/QUOTE]

You sign in n then click "rent" on 4 titles n have 'em sent to ur house, then once u get credit, cancel ur account FIRST n then mail back afterwards, I got credit 2 days after n my gf got credit 6 days after

[quote name='Mugen']Dio you think someone stole?Is your apartment complex that bad that someone would steal your mail?[/quote]

People in my apartment complex would definitely steal a package if it were on my doorstep, but, in this case, I think it has just been sitting in the office without my knowledge.

[quote name='adonis 27']You sign in n then click "rent" on 4 titles n have 'em sent to ur house, then once u get credit, cancel ur account FIRST n then mail back afterwards, I got credit 2 days after n my gf got credit 6 days after[/quote]

To sign in is simply on blockbuster.com right? The email and pass I used is not recognized. I'm kinda worried now. If I had just got a confirmation email. After I signed up, this is all what the page looked like

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1325/vdcreceiptwebik7.jpg

[quote name='Kauza']People in my apartment complex would definitely steal a package if it were on my doorstep, but, in this case, I think it has just been sitting in the office without my knowledge.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok enjoy your game when you get it.

[quote name='Mugen']Dio you think someone stole?Is your apartment complex that bad that someone would steal your mail?[/quote]

Mine is.... We have shootings and gang brawls almost every week..... I hate living here.... But I'm poor so there's nothing I can do about it. Although I do tell the ups/fedex guys to send it to the office if I'm not home so, that way it doesn't get stolen. There's alot of crackheads around here, they'll steal anything.

Just logged onto my bank to find colopure has charged me $40 despite the fact I just called and canceled 3 days ago. Should I even call and wait the 45 minutes to talk to them or just call my bank?

[quote name='The0ne']To sign in is simply on blockbuster.com right? The email and pass I used is not recognized. I'm kinda worried now. If I had just got a confirmation email. After I signed up, this is all what the page looked like

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1325/vdcreceiptwebik7.jpg[/QUOTE]

yeah u just go to blockbuster.com n sign in...weird that it's not working, try waiting until Monday for an email/logging in...if not, then find someway to contact blockbuster online n explain that it's not working n that u have proof of their charge on ur acct

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']Just logged onto my bank to find colopure has charged me $40 despite the fact I just called and canceled 3 days ago. Should I even call and wait the 45 minutes to talk to them or just call my bank?[/QUOTE]

ugh I hate that stupid company, sorry u had to become one of the people who also got screwed...I wouldn't even bother trying to call colopure personally cuz when I did, they reversed the charge but charged me another $40 right after? I'd just file the claim

Well, the Hoodia Core people did indeed give me a refund. Weird thing is, the original charge was 38.95, and the refund was only for 33.95. So, I guess I'm out of five bucks for some reason, but at this point, I'm just sick of dealing with this company.

[quote name='Kauza']Well, the Hoodia Core people did indeed give me a refund. Weird thing is, the original charge was 38.95, and the refund was only for 33.95. So, I guess I'm out of five bucks for some reason, but at this point, I'm just sick of dealing with this company.[/quote]

Did you return the trial bottle?

[quote name='dcgm']Just did that new Global Trading one. Credited in a whopping 60 seconds :D[/quote]

Congrats! :)

Too bad I keep getting "Validation Failed" :cry:

I tried editing my name, address etc. and I still didn't have any luck.

[quote name='PopSmith']Congrats! :)

Too bad I keep getting "Validation Failed" :cry:

I tried editing my name, address etc. and I still didn't have any luck.[/quote]

Try again tomorrow, when I first tried it when it got put up it said Validation failed for me too. But I just tried it again and it went through and credited instantly.

hey guys i have a question i have done 2 of these offers and like the end trial days are during weekdays which is when I have school and the times are PST and i live EST which is +3 hours so the times that u can call them ill be in school. so how can i cancel them. im doing the Eyecredit offer and the Amazing webstore(what do i need to cancel those offers over the phone mabey ic an bring them to school??)

I think I'm going to sign up for this thing and give it a try. If anybody wants a free referral pm me by 3 pm US Eastern time.

EDIT: Got a referrer. Sorry everybody else!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry never done this before but I really want to try this to get Fable 2 free.

Are Forex Global Trading and AmazingWebStore a good 2 offers to start with to get fast credit? Also if I sign up tomorrow(Monday) will it be ok if I call to cancel on Friday?

[quote name='V878']Sorry never done this before but I really want to try this to get Fable 2 free.

Are Forex Global Trading and AmazingWebStore a good 2 offers to start with to get fast credit? Also if I sign up tomorrow(Monday) will it be ok if I call to cancel on Friday?[/quote]

To be safe, i would do two offers not from the same company. Amazing Webstores is quick and easy. You sign up, get credit, call, give 'em your phone # and verify your name and they cancel, done in 2 minutes tops.

Another quick and easy offer to do Easy Grant Finder. Same sort of deal, except they ask why you want to cancel..

...i ONLY suggest not doing 2 offers from the same company because SOMETIMES they don't give you credit for both....its worked for me, but not others

[quote name='The0ne']Still wanted to know if anyone knew this.[/quote]

im PRETTY SURE its like 9am-9pm mst time...i'm not sure, when you call, it gives you the exact hours they are open

Ok, I called before and that was around 9 pm EST and it was after hours. Still never received an email from blockbuster but I'm gonna call them too today because that's the only way to contact them for security reasons.

bread's done
Back